Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? (10433 Views)

Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings / When Should Parents Let Teenagers Make Their Own Decisions? / Should Parents Tell Their Kids How Much They Earn?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by usdane: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2010
only shameless parents do this, lol, immorality
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by hackney(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2010
kobikwelu:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
you are 29 and you still stay in your parents house!!!!!!
cry cry cry cry

Do you know if he's squatting them all?

@Poster: NO
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2010
@ topic: I personally wouldn't dress and UnCloth in front of my children, others may feel differently though.
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2010
lol what next? parents can even make love in the presence of their kids
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by uyakachi(m): 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2010
it really depend just as simple as that
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Guylan(m): 2:11am On Aug 07, 2010
I think it doesn't really matter if you UnCloth in presence of you kids. After all each time you take your family to the beach, they see a lot people swimming on bikini.
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 07, 2010
Guylan:

I think it doesn't really matter if you UnCloth in presence of you kids. After all each time you take your family to the beach, they see a lot people swimming on bikini.

Children seeing strangers on the beach, in bikinis is totally different, from seeing their parents completely starkers around the house.
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Roliks09: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2010
With my mama, no issues. But ofcourse, no one is going to delibrately look @ d oda person. Possible we'r gisting or sth. Now with my dad, he TOTALLY IGNORES the rule of knock and wait for an answer. E no send you AT ALL. If he has a msg 2 drop for you and you happen to be in the bathroom, dat one no concern him o. He'll just open d door, say wateva and exit. So,I kinda do the same 4 him too. Just that its a bit embarrasing busting into your dad wyl naked. He's the only guy in the house anyway. But I thnk its no big deal, but discretion is advised, both on the part of the parents and children
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by pope732901(m): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2010
This post is uncalled for. Very senseless. Just use your discredition to judge if it's right or wrong.
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by pope732901(m): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2010
This post is uncalled for. Very senseless. Just use your discretion to judge if it's right or wrong.
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by pope732901(m): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2010
This post is uncalled for. Very senseless. Just use your discretion to judge if it's right or wrong.
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by ogmyth: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2010
Nawa for Parents that are completely nude in front of their children, where are they from 'west'. It is absolutely wrong for a man to expose hid unclothedness in front of his child be it a boy or girl. I believe Parents should be Parents not peers.
Unless the parents are very old
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2010
This topic will surely rank among the world's worst post.
Pls moderator move topic to Health.Topic is dangerous to children's health.

Hot ogbono soup keeps the doctor away, cheesy
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by zoraro(m): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2010
I won't UnCloth down to my birthday suit in the presence of a child that is older than three.
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by friendl: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2010
l can UnCloth in front of my sons, not my daugther,especially if she is older than 5years
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by slimnike(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2010
shocked shocked shocked Disgusting. All U'll see is sagee burst and weak "bruckus". tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by captured(f): 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2010
IT depends on the attitude of you and your folks. however, I must caution that you don't encourage nudity within your family if you are not ready to be open about sexual matters. Kids as young as three will ask why mum does not have a third leg and why they have flat chests.
If you cant deal with such questions honestly, DO close you door to dress.
IF you are willing to discuss such then feel free.

My younger brother (the only boy) used to hide himself from the moment he could bath himself (primary sch) but was forced to expose it all when he caught a toilet infection (from his pry sch) which got quite bad because he was feeling uncomfortable with me and mum been female. No one made fun of him but the doc told him, he should have spoken earlier and since then (with much encouragement he freely talks about his privates within family.

Am married now and comfortable bath together with my son. My husband and I patiently answer any question he has about body parts as the alternative is letting him learn at school through peers or through paedophiles who mask around as teachers in nursery and primary schools

DO NOT HOWEVER ALLOW SUCH EXPOSURE WITH RELATIVES NOT EVEN COUSINS, AUNTS AND UNCLES. and do attach dad to son and mum to daughters as often as possible. if you fall out of line and pack ur balls in public, itch your nipples in fronts of guess. your kids are going to do so its really your choice

Go to sites like parentlingweekly.com and learn how to introduce you child to personal hygiene and matters of sex by example, you get to see to pros and cons and how to manage it, when to start, when to stop.
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Akosbaba(m): 12:08am On Aug 08, 2010
It is not ok in any way.
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by collins123(m): 2:24am On Aug 08, 2010
E still dey ok pass blue fil,m
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Theblessed(f): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2010
[b]Hell, no!  What kind of negative awareness/education is that?  Why would you want to do that? 

And for those who support that, and think it's smart - wait let me help you all with your weir-do thinkings and show you how to do it properly!

Right, I suggest, you and your wives or husbands first of all: get the family seated in the lounge (for a big family film watch that way, you'd be Westernising them properly) and then, you and your wives or husbands start entertaining them by removing your cloths at the count of: Ready; Steady; Go o o o o!; and when you'd done, grab your Equipment and show it to them. 

In fact, give it to them to have a good feel of it and give you both their feedbacks, how about that? When they'd done tell them, boys and girls you see, with these equipment I and your mummy/daddy made you all and they'd love you.

Secondly, after the first show why not slot in that p o r n movie you bought yesterday, for family relaxation so that everyone is well entertained?  That would be a very nice garnishing for a family day, well spent. That way, you would have been very good parents who loves their children very, very, much indeed and you'd win PARENTS OF THE YEAR, I promise you! Try it!

Thought you wanted ideas that's a good one, try it! What an Evil imagination! angry angry angry
[/b]
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Theblessed(f): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2010
Page-up:

It is not good for both sex.

For instance, my little sister that has been seeing our mummy's unclothed regularly and one day when our dad came back from work, the girl said to him, in the presence of everybody that this thing is in our mummy's private part, pointing to our dad's bears . . . grin grin grin cheesy

Ask me what happened afterward? tongue tongue tongue

This is what I mean by the negative awareness/education parents unknowingly inculcate in their children and then blame the media afterwards.

Thanks for drawing out the dangers of these smart ideas people here think, it's cool!
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by chibaby5(f): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2010
@Topic

If they of da same sex itz owkay but if not, should not be done after a certain age.
Why would a woman wanno be completely undressed infront of her 18year old son
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by tlops(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2010
if na 11months old child yes I can, but I will back the child, anyone older no,
but generally I wont be stack naked in front of anyone young or old,

shocked shocked
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by CGKing(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2010
u guys can ask anything on this forum. ANYTHING?
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by adanny01(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2010
you are 29 and you still stay  in your parents house!!!!!!
U dont need me to tell u everything about me. If u want to know, my house is 2 mins from my parents and i still maintain my room, sleep there most times especially when my sisters come home. Nt everybody can stand loneliness you know!
By the way the real issue is whether u can still feel normal if u accidentally see ur mother or father in their birthday suit. Am saying that it has happened to me many times, i cant even think of it 2 seconds later and i feel normal. Ppl are different and families too. Some can take it, others cant.
Oh! Undressing is something else, even i cant stand that.

1 Like

Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by ceeque(f): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2010
I think it's wrong for parents to UnCloth in front of their children,
especially when it has to do with the opposite sex.
I had always warned my huzzy about undressing in front of our
daughter but he didn't see anything wrong with it, until one day our 4yr old daughter
told him that, his class boys have this kind of his bombom, but the small small ones,
he became embarrassed.
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by chika98: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2010
ceeque:

I think it's wrong for parents to UnCloth in front of their children,
especially when it has to do with the opposite gender.
I had always warned my huzzy about undressing in front of our
daughter but he didn't see anything wrong with it, until one day our 4yr old daughter
told him that, his class boys have this kind of his bombom, but the small small ones,
he became embarrassed.
Died! grin grin grin
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2010
I cant believe this is even a question being asked?! shocked shocked

Wat knid of parent strips in front of their kids?!
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by haboosa(m): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2010
it is a very good thread because , if you UnCloth in the present of ur children u teaches them immorality, so let us all go against that
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by ceeque(f): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2010
Died!
What do u mean died?
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by demobiss: 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2010
this days from 7yrs to 18yrs and above the are no longer a kids
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2010
@kobikwelu,hes a man now,is never a shame if a man decides to stay in his parents house forever,what if hes not married or maybe hes married but not financially okay,to me its not a taboo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Children's Day - Funny Memories Of Your Childhood / Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage / Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.