Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (96139 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
I'm grateful women are not incharge of this world. They would have had us bending down to urinate because of how intimidated they are.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by PythonAmaka: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
who is d STI?
Your mentor..

python amaka
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
highpriestess:
Whenever I see them doing that nonsense, I dare not change my sight or direction. I will make sure all my eyes are on You, the foolish idiot will be forced to shamefully take back his nonsense inside.

Such an eyesore.
Some of them will wear a very tight fitted plain trouser and be showing us the shape of their family.

So disgusting piece of shameless dumbos.
Lol... Ma'am ,everyone is free to wear whatever clothes they want....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by eodavids(m): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
Auladimeji1:
That's why I love walking around with my erect dick every Sunday morning. Do me I do you

The saying "many are mad but few are roaming" is becoming truer by the day.

If some women are mad/indecent, must men too be mad/indecent?

Common men!
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Oyindidi(f): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
Deltatoto:
y na na me vote buhari?
No, for your stupidity
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Westaslave2(f): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
PythonAmaka:

Your mentor..

python amaka
My mentor AMAKA? I dnt av any mentor called amaka biko kwa!
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Westaslave2(f): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
No, for your stupidity
ndidiamaka

My junior sistas namesake
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by toplinetrtrend: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
AryEmber:
I fully support her on this. How can you bring out your thing even after seeing someone is about to pass, some guys are guilty of this. And please, how in the hell's name do some people relieve themselves without washing?

If you call me a pervert for staring at your cleavages, camel toe and big ass that you intentionally pack inside tight-fitting clothe to seduce and entice me, then you are pervert for staring at me when I'm urinating with my penis in public.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Sleekfingers: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
itzprezy:
Since when all this kind petty things turn to issue in Nigeria..

My brother, na big issue o...i find it irritating seeing fellow men urinating in public... Most especially in broad daylight..
Some men go even dey shake their penis anyhow....
The government should provide mobile toilets..
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by shine12: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
The urinating in public - BAD

The don't wear boxers/clothes that show your private, tell that to most ladies who now dressed almost nude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by robosky02(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Come to Lagos and see

They are urinate by the roadside flaunting their korokoro pencils.... Shame

Am not suprise
Like your name you've been tracking them
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by omooba969(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
AryEmber:
I fully support her on this. How can you bring out your thing even after seeing someone is about to pass, some guys are guilty of this. And please, how in the hell's name do some people relieve themselves without washing?

How do you feel seeing a live prick?
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by McKayConcept(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Join our mini importation seminar now and make good cash easily....09032335253
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by AnalQueenluci: 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oh i nid a big organ inside me lyk seriously ouch!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by dasparrow: 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
This is why Nigeria stinks like urine because her male citizens urinate all over the place like he-goats. Try that here abroad and get fined.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by integrity16(m): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Yeye! This is why Africa is backwards.

You deserve thorough beating.

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by AnalQueenluci: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
PythonAmaka:

Your mentor..

python amaka
tribal marks amaka

Ha ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Decryptor(m): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
AryEmber:

Women are just hypocrites. I usually do my stuff with my wallet or hand stretched out to cover my instrument from the view of any oncoming female pedestrian close by. One day when I did and two ladies were passing by, one of them said, "He dey hide am because e small"... She didn't know I overheard it. I simply told her that it was not as small as her father's own.

We hide it, it is a problem...we don't, we are perverts. No one should take that jobless tramp seriously.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Deltatoto: 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
No, for your stupidity
come no cos me again o I be delta boy I’ll steal your pant o
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Olodo24: 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
I hate to see men wearing briefs outside their houses. some men can walk around the street with a brief. it's just not right.

women need to adjust too.

as for peeing in public, it's wrong when the place is busy but holding urine for so long isn't good to the health hence, I don't blame some people who per in public.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by PythonAmaka: 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
My mentor AMAKA? I dnt av any mentor called amaka biko kwa!
Gerrout, I dey talk Mama V. Why u dey deny her. yeye.

python amaka
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Oyindidi(f): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Deltatoto:
come no cos me again o I be delta boy I’ll steal your pant o
As you yeye like this I believe them don use your boxers
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by spiritedtete: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Every Tom dick and Harry just want to air a view... That will make them look like a worrier....

Ladies... please use your senses... When about to talk.

And alot of ladies Actually suffers from BAD. We should be very careful as to whom we should be listening to.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Simplecity(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
kestolove95:
Make una know wet my pant abg
hmm wink
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Yeyeboy88(m): 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Baba na lag i dey o
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
where you dey live, make I surprise you this Christmas smiley
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Rotimi47: 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
When you gat to go, you gat to go but it gat to be done in a civilized way but some time it not what it seems.

Abeg how can you hold your pee when stuck with your car in traffic for hours?

It ain't easy.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by AryEmber(f): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
6digitscomrade:
ode forming i don't shittt yet u stool and walk about with dysentery but it's justified cuz nobody knows...I will urinate if I'm pressed and i don't av to soil myself like u...Apparently u do dat is why u think it's imperative everyone must wash after.
What's expected of a swine before? Please quote me only after you learn how your write your opinion without insult.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by PythonAmaka: 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
tribal marks amaka

Ha ha ha ha
Mumu wey get Anal marks grin

python amaka
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by AryEmber(f): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

If you call me a pervert for staring at your cleavages, camel toe and big ass that you intentionally pack inside tight-fitting clothe to seduce and entice me, then you are pervert for staring at me when I'm urinating with my penis in public.
That's if I dress to entice you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.