Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (85716 Views)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!! / Is It True That Pre Marital Sex Destroys People Spiritually? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by tony1918(m): 8:06am On Mar 18, 2019
ericmor:

You are the problem of your own life
How??
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by idonhammer: 8:06am On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Rubbish.....
When many of the guys on this forum can only afford Ashawo, what else do they expect?
Try having sex with classic babes like us and u will experience breakthrough in life....

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Denikayan: 8:07am On Mar 18, 2019
tony1918:
I once created a thread on here. Asking if a lady can bring ill luck to a man . I dated a girl (Mary not are real name) for more than 3yrs as street boy and any time i hustle to give her small money to arrange herself bro for me to see money eehhnn go be like war . While dating her i met another girl(Rita not her real name) and she noticed my financial status . She told me to pray before going to bed that night that she will visit me in my sleep. we both laughed it off but i did pray that night cause i don't count out any thing. I really didn't see anything that night but the next night i had a dream . I woke up and as a Muslim did what i dreamt about that same night.. Bro from the next morning i met favor and it went on for a very long time..Not until Mary came back from school and i wasn't able to manage them both. I had to leave Rita and voom I was back to square 1 the momentum went off straight..I had to meet people who advised me to leave Mary. I temporarily changed my location cuz of her Mary.. She was so infatuated to me and it was mutual. I later broke chord with her . Then again we met and for old time sake we did just a round of shagging the next morning i was scammed over $250 btc on this forum. Later had from her cousin that she was pregnant when i shagged her that night.. I was really furious i blocked all means of contact with her.. When we see we don't even talk cuz she is pregnant now and her baby to be daddy has rejected the pregnancy. I and Rita are still good friends but she has done well with her threat not to give me a taste of her honeypot ..

Who asked for your Biography?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Dinho20(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2019
BE CAREFUL WHO IS SLEEPING WITH YOU:THE PERSON THAT IS HAVING SEX WITH YOU; DO YOU KNOW THAT PERSON VERY WELL? EVEN IF YOU KNOW THE PERSON PHYSICALLY; DO YOUKNOW THAT PERSON SPIRITUALLY?BIBLE, ACCORDING TO HOSEA 4:6 SAYS, "MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE."IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS A SATANIC MARK, YOU ARE FINISHED/DOOMED, YOU HAVE NOT ONLY BEEN DEFILED BOTH PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY, YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN CONTAMINATED WITH DEVILISH AND DEMONIC BADASSA WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE...!!!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Dinho20(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2019
THE TRUTH ABOUT MARRIAGE AND SEX:SEX IS MEANT FOR MARRIED COUPLES ONLY.MARRIAGE IS ORDAINED AND APPROVED BY GOD(THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH).WHEN YOU ARE FULLY MARRIED, YOU HAVE RIGHT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR PARTNER ANY TIME, ANY HOUR, AND ANY DAY YOU WANT, IT'S APPROVED BY GOD.BUT, WHEN YOU ARE NOT MARRIED, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE, IT'S A SIN UNTO GOD, AND YOU ARE BRINGING/PLACING AN INDELIBLE CURSE UPON YOUR HEAD.TO BE FOR WARNED IS TO BE FOR ARMED...!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2019
mickykhe:
Guys somehow the op is right, if u doubt me try play bet9ja (virtual) after sleeping with the wrong girl, u must confess say bad luck dey
chai!!! Your brain dey there .I accommodated a debt of over 7k playing virtual in a betking shop I work a day after bleeping a girl.
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by tony1918(m): 8:10am On Mar 18, 2019
Denikayan:

Who asked for your Biography?
Mumu naxo your biography be?? Boy swerve from my mention
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Dinho20(m): 8:10am On Mar 18, 2019
ADULTERERS AND ADULTERESSES! DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT FRIENDSHIP WITH THE WORLD IS ENMITY WITH GOD? WHOEVER THEREFORE WANTS TO BE A FRIEND OF THE WORLD MAKES HIMSELF AN ENEMY OF GOD.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 18, 2019
ihimiray:
pls can we talk cos am in dis too
sure bruv. U can send me mail, but my picture shouldn't be shared, I'm not that handsome and won't want people to see my picture cheesy good morning to you all.
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Dinho20(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2019
DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE TEMPLE OF GOD AND THAT THE SPIRIT OF GOD DWELLS IN YOU? IF ANY ONE DESTROYS THE TEMPLE OF GOD, GOD WILL DESTROY SUCH PERSON. FOR THE TEMPLE OF GOD IS HOLY, AND YOU ARE THAT TEMPLE.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Dinho20(m): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2019
BUT EACH PERSON IS TEMPTED WHEN HE IS LURED AND ENTICED BY HIS OWN DESIRE. THEN DESIRE WHEN IT HAS CONCEIVED GIVES BIRTH TO SIN, AND SIN WHEN IT IS FULLY GROWN BRINGS FORTH DEATH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Dinho20(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2019
SHOULD CHILDREN OF GOD COHABIT? Cohabitation is an arrangement where a man and woman who are not married live together in an intimate relationship, particularly an emotionally and/or sexually intimate one, on a long-term or permanent basis; living together in a sexual relationship without being married. People cohabit for several reasons: some because of financial difficulty to do wedding, so they decide to live together until they can gather enough money for wedding; some cohabit to test and try their relationship, and see if they can move forward to proper marriage; some cohabit because either parents do not support the relationship, so they decide to live together until both parents support. Others cohabit because of relocation, and so they stay together for thetime other partner gets his or her apartment or till they marry. Some also cohabit, not because of marital relationship, but to assist the other opposite sex who needs accommodation.The Bible truth is that, cohabitation is a sin wherever you are or whatever reasons you have, becausesad1) IT'S SEXUAL IMMORALITY. Having sex with a partner before a legal and official wedding is a sin of sexual immorality of fornication, and no fornicator is achild of God or will enter heaven. 1 Corinthians 5:11, "But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator.....with such an one no not to eat." Fornicators dishonor their bodies.(2) IT'S DISHONORING GOD'S NAME. "What if we live together and we don't have sex?" Even when there is no sex between both people, though rare, it is dishonoring God's name; they are defiling God's name before people. As children of God, we are not only to live with pure conscience before God, but also before men. "And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void to offense toward God, and toward men." Acts 24:16. When you and an opposite sex are living together, you are passing wrong message to people and living in conscience full of offense towards people.(3) IT'S AN ACT OF DISORDER. God is not an Author of confusion, but He is an Author of an orderly marriage, where wedding takes place before marriage; having marriage before wedding is a serious act of disorder of high grade. We cannot disorder God's orderly arranged institution and procedure, and expect God's approval.SO WHAT IF OUR PARENTS AND PASTORS ARE AWARE AND SUPPORT US? Even if your parents are aware and your pastors support, it does not overrule the truth that premarital sex is a sin. When your parents support your cohabitation, then you are not sinning against your parents, since they support, but you are only sinning against God; and when your pastors support you cohabiting, you are not sinning against your pastors then, but against your own soul. Fornication cannot turn to familiarity because of the support of parents or pastors, it only means the pastors are immoral and the parents are mis-supporting.AND WHAT IF WE ALREADY HAVE CHILDREN? Having children do not make a marriage, what makes a marriage is a legal wedding between a man and a woman. Having children in cohabitation is simply bringing forth children on spoiled and sinful foundation. If a man and woman are living together as married without legal wedding, people may see them as married couple, family and friends may address them as married, but to God, they are sinful partners living together. There was a story of a woman cohabiting with a man in the Bible, what did Jesus tell her? "Jesus said to her, “You have well said, ‘I have no husband,’ for you have had five husbands, and the one whom you now have is not your husband; in that you spoke truly.” John 4:17, 18. The woman had had 5 husbands recognized by Jesus as "husbands" because they did what it took to be husbands, but the man she was living with at that moment was only recognized by Jesus as "the one", not as husband. No matter how many years you live together, no matter how many kids you have together, you are not recognized by God as husband and wife.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Dinho20(m): 8:17am On Mar 18, 2019
REPENT, RESTITUTE! If you are living with an opposite sex partner or friend, you need to repent by realizing it to be sin, and asking God to forgive you. Genuine experience of salvation is very important. Then you do the right thing immediately - part away or do the right things. If you already have children and concluded to marry, you may not need to do elaborate wedding, just inform your parents, go to the government to legalize it and pay bride price as demanded by your culture immediately. You should do this without delay or detach from each other until this is done. It is better to separate, surrender your life to Jesus and pray for God's guidance, because the person may not even be God's will for you to marry, since you are now a child of God.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Okuda(m): 8:18am On Mar 18, 2019
PatrioticNaija:
Poor men with poor mind and poor thinking. Despite all the shukushuku when Atiku, OBJ, Oshiomole, Ibori, Lucky Igbinedion, Akpabio, Dangote etc them dey do, they are still super rich and progressing. Poor men be always looking for the cause of their poverty when they are their own problems.

Look at Wiskid, Davido, 2face and all other male celebrities, evn Dbanj self. These guys are confirmed flirts but are good in their businesses. hence they are rich. According to I Go Dye, na poor dey sey woman na im wreck am. How can a woman wreck Dangote for instance?

The one i know for sure that is very wrong is sleeping with a married woman. Please guys, any of you doing it should please desist from such evil act

thats the thing you people dont understand. those men are high principalities themselves. Do you think they would have lasted if they were just ordinary? those guys are in secret cults and they fortify themselves something their ranks are even higher than the ones of the ladies they sleep with. So tell me exactly how someone who you are highe in rank than would have power over you? Things are happening. you need spiritual understanding to discern them.

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Dinho20(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2019
Singles: Falling in love with a married person is wrong; no matter how you look at it and regardless of the state of his or her marriage. Never be the reason for the failure of someone else's marriage. Don't bring a curse upon your life and upon your future. Stay away from married people. You cannot destroy someone else's a marriage and expect a blessing form God. Even if his/her marriage seems to be falling apart; it is still holy. Stay away from it. “Marriage ishonorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.”

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by ericmor: 8:20am On Mar 18, 2019
joyousever:
Very true..

How do you know that? Are u not a virgin
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Tupacc: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

I will need that tools for checking and balancing bro

Yeah, it’s something good. It’s a preventive measure. All of those religion clerics are doing it but most are fake so you gotta watch well. You have to test and confirm it’s working. There’s one that works like this,,, you’ll put on a ring and whenever your shaking them, you feel a little bit hotness on the finger that has the ring, meanwhile she won’t feel anything. Another one is you put on your pocket and whenever you jam them & call them, they look at you but won’t answer you. Some people has this in them naturally, they hardly meet bad people!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2019
Yoshy:

You're not a lady, so I won't have any sexual experience with you, as such you do not need to know.

Let me school you, men are takers of the energy, we are on the recieving end...ladies that know themselves don't do shakara for the sake of offering sex, but for what follows.

A quick way to detect ladies like that is; they are mostly happy, do not worry alot and have I don't care lifestyle (Watch carefully to be sure she isn't pretending)

Ur explanation is rigged with confusion, lack of knowledge and quite infantile as well.

U DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIA TOPIC. KEEP MUTE.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by franchasng: 8:23am On Mar 18, 2019
Ladies are more spiritual than guys, and ladies pay attention to spiritual issues more than guys, that's why ladies are the first to discover any spiritual house or healing center before men, also ladies patronize spiritual people more than men.

Guys, have you people ever wondered why ladies crave to sleep with rich and successful guys Its not only because they want rich guys to give them money, most times, ladies don't ask rich and successful guys money, they do it mostly because they believe rich and successful guys are stars, carry luck, don't have illness and disease, even though they maybe totally wrong but deep down their hearts, knowingly or unknowingly, that's part of what make most women attracted to rich and successful men.

That is why even successful ladies, hardly agree to date or go down with broke guys. But guys will just sleep with anything in skirt so long as they are Hot. You will see a senator stooping so low to sleep with a very poor wretched girl without considering the consequences on his life and career, a lady of such status will hardly do same. same applies to male celebrities; they can sleep with even mad woman wearing sexy clothe but a female celebrity can only sleep with a male celeb or a rich guy at worst. Women get sense sha lol

Women are very naturally sensitive to little things that matters.

Guys need to learn. Life is spiritual, whether you believe it or not won't stop it from being spiritual and affecting your life.

If great men like Adolf Hitler believed in spiritual life, who the hell are you not to believe, huh

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by ericmor: 8:24am On Mar 18, 2019
skales67:

So God gave you the "file of my repercussions" which you go through every morning abi?

The world is evolving! Stop trying to sound modest but end up sounding naive!

I sleep with married women...i didn't say I RAPE them.

May God deliver you

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Asquare84(m): 8:25am On Mar 18, 2019
Nyamiri:
I have an experience with the direct opposite.

There's this girl I have. Whenever we have sex, I get money and favour. More than 3 times, I noticed the same pattern. When I noticed, there was a day I tried something.

After we had sex, she told me she was looking for 60k to complete her rent. I told her I would give her 50k and she said it was too much, I should give her 30k. I insisted on giving her 50k. She collected it and was very grateful.

After going to drop her, on my way back, a customer called me for my services. What I usually charge 90k for, I billed him 300k and he paid. I mean transferred the 300k to me before getting home. I didn't mean to charge 300k, just wanted to confirm my suspicions about the babe.

If you are wise just mary that lady
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by ericmor: 8:26am On Mar 18, 2019
tony1918:
How??

You know your problem is the lady and still went back to her and left the one with good luck. Is like suffernes dey sweet u

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by stanliwise(m): 8:33am On Mar 18, 2019
Dinho20:
BE CAREFUL WHO IS SLEEPING WITH YOU:THE PERSON THAT IS HAVING SEX WITH YOU; DO YOU KNOW THAT PERSON VERY WELL? EVEN IF YOU KNOW THE PERSON PHYSICALLY; DO YOUKNOW THAT PERSON SPIRITUALLY?BIBLE, ACCORDING TO HOSEA 4:6 SAYS, "MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE."IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS A SATANIC MARK, YOU ARE FINISHED/DOOMED, YOU HAVE NOT ONLY BEEN DEFILED BOTH PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY, YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN CONTAMINATED WITH DEVILISH AND DEMONIC BADASSA WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE...!!!
where did you see this your research. Who told you sleeping with someone with satanic. mark will doom you??
Na wa o.

The next you will say in defense is "If you like don't listen"
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Tupacc: 8:34am On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by tony1918(m): 8:34am On Mar 18, 2019
ericmor:

You know your problem is the lady and still went back to her and left the one with good luck. Is like suffernes dey sweet u
Not at all bro I believe the relationship is more than what meets the eye.. I'm so infatuated to her that I can't stay alone with her in the house without shagging. And she takes this advantage of this
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Tupacc: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

I will need that tools for checking and balancing bro

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Olibboy: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2019
wisdomkid:

AND what about the guys?
What about the bad luck guys and good luck guys?
Some people are possessed while we people have a family issues.
everybody with their own grace.
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Tupacc: 8:46am On Mar 18, 2019
ericmor:

A man wanted to give me something like that to check but I rejected it bcs I don’t use charm n never used one before as a Christian but i noticed that my spirit just don’t gel with some ladies when we meet y some is when we are in d room together I just don’t erect even when they try n help me it just don’t erect. Same way I use to know when a lady has cheated. I use to tell a girl when she cheat but she use to deny but when she latter realized that anytime she cheat I don’t erect n I use to tell her she has cheated again, she just smile n she stopped seeing me anytime she as slept with another guy cus she knows I won’t erect.

Yeah, some people has it naturally. You don’t really need anything else since you got that already.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by ericmor: 8:51am On Mar 18, 2019
tony1918:
Not at all bro I believe the relationship is more than what meets the eye.. I'm so infatuated to her that I can't stay alone with her in the house without shagging. And she takes this advantage of this

Now, that’s your problem. Use your head bro
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by hope4life: 8:53am On Mar 18, 2019
It will.be so because it is one of the sins that God hates most.Read the Bible.Sexual sins are the first or second to be mentioned in the list of sins in the Bible.It destroys faster and can put a man in bondage for life if he didn't repent and stop it.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Olibboy: 9:01am On Mar 18, 2019
Nyamiri:
I have an experience with the direct opposite.

There's this girl I have. Whenever we have sex, I get money and favour. More than 3 times, I noticed the same pattern. When I noticed, there was a day I tried something.

After we had sex, she told me she was looking for 60k to complete her rent. I told her I would give her 50k and she said it was too much, I should give her 30k. I insisted on giving her 50k. She collected it and was very grateful.

After going to drop her, on my way back, a customer called me for my services. What I usually charge 90k for, I billed him 300k and he paid. I mean transferred the 300k to me before getting home. I didn't mean to charge 300k, just wanted to confirm my suspicions about the babe.
Exactly what they call givers never lack. Na God dey pay them back. oya hit my bank account. the boy is broke

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.