Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

"I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) (71406 Views)

Why I Would Cheat On My Man No Matter How Rich He Is – Actress Says (photo) / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Sirheny007(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by wwwkaycom(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
You'll be used for money ritual by Y-Boys in 2019 if you are not careful.

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
With dis her busty busty shape, ,,,i fear who wan marry her, the best chance she has is sex after marriage,

Marriage na scam, ,,,what does she have to offer, ,,sex is now old school, ,,,,,
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by whatmoreng: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Rich and wealthy
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Encyclopedia1: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
What sheep u are.

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
This totto that has been mutilated and thwated
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by oluwatosink: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by ednut1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
If dem use am now na wheelbarrow he go produce instead of benz

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
Rich Wealthy and GENEROUS man fall on you in 2019 kiss
Don't mind all these bitter nairaland and twitter misogynists who don't ever like it when women have high standards and want the best for themselves.

I wonder when it became a crime for a lady to state that she wants a rich, wealthy man as a partner.
Bitterness everywhere
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Donpenny(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
If she volunteer to give me her pant that is all I will even buy her Benz for her honey moon
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Favour1990(m): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Chai Y didnt i buy ATTENTION FOR MAIN-MARKET ONITSHA...
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Oweku: 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
The rich are looking for happiness in marriage...The poor are looking for money in marriage ..grin...

Browse and earn...check my signature..its free.
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by maleekfrenzy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lazy idiot
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Godmademan(m): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Fash20: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
What will you give him in return. Big breast? You are selfish
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Alajiki(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
With this your omú, abi? Kotiliu!
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by laliga01: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Seun how far?are you reach enough to marry her?Time is going o, remember you're now in your mid 40s o
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by laliga01: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
Daeylar:
Rich Wealthy and GENEROUS man fall on you in 2019 kiss
Don't mind all these bitter nairaland and twitter misogynists.
I wonder when it became a crime for a lady to state that she wants a rich, wealthy man as a partner.

Don't go and work. They will just use you to buy another Benz 2019 model.
Put your name as plate number.

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Yankee101: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
I consulted my fellow 'you don't need to work' kinda rich folks, we decided we don't want you.

Simple fact: You want our least valuable quality. Being rich
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by marvin906(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
what are you bringing to the table

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by 2buffagain(m): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
I don't see anything busty there.
All I see is a fat lazy bitch undecided

She doesn't even go to the gym nor does she look like how a trophy wife should.
At least back then, lazy trophy wives KNEW they had to look good and fit.
Nowadays, these females' laziness and sense of entitlement is so much that they don't even want to do the the ONE THING they are supposed to do, which is to work to LOOK good.

Eating nkwobi everyday looking like a fat pig talk'n 'bout "I need rich man". undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by AreaFada2: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
This lady should first go to sculpturing school. cheesy grin

That she totally omitted love from the equation is quite telling.
If she meets a brutal rich guy now that beats her black 7 blue daily, hope she'll accept it like that. cheesy grin

Amen sha.
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by aliondo: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:
Very easy!

Get a clay and mould! Sense fall on you. undecided

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Kenmatt(m): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
Have you seen what I have been talking? The only thing she flaunted is her two big boobs. Sex organ!

Women and sex!

You want a very rich man to marry in 2019, you flaunted the only thing you have to offer.

Many a time, I feel as if I should ask God; Dear God, why did you create woman, would there not have been another form men would have been multiplying in number so as to subdue the Earth as you commanded?

4 Likes

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Tinalex(f): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
Thats what I keep telling some babes dem no dey hear. Big yansh and boobs doesnt get you a husband
Lies from the pit of hell!!!! IT DOES! Hope those babes you claimed to be telling are smarter than you sha? You of all people know deep down you that a lady's looks attracts you first, yes you!!! So you are telling me now that lots of babes who are married now, it wasn't the physical attraction that came first? Nah...you wrong buddy!!
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by 4ckTOTO: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
my fiancee stopped working 3 years ago and she worths it. but you dont worth what you are asking biatch. i am sure ur kpekus go dey smell sef. this type babalawo sef go reject am. #uselessentity
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by goddyono(m): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dey go just use this on suscribe
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by oyejideogunjumo: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
You are not serious yet for marriage. If you get that kind of man just like that I am afraid you will be his next ritual material. Start from small and grow together.

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Tinalex:

Lies from the pit of hell!!!! IT DOES! Hope those babes you claimed to be telling are smarter than you sha? You of all people know deep down you that a lady's looks attracts you first, yes you!!! So you are telling me now that lots of babes who are married now, it wasn't the physical attraction that came first? Nah...you wrong buddy!!
Relax now sister. No be fight. Looks attract in the short run , for long term commitment a man will look beyond the looks. I have NEVER heard a man ( when asked) say big nyash or big boobs was the reason he proposed to a woman or decided to wife her. Sorry but if a man told you that then he probably wanted to get at the cookies and lied

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by FantasticJ: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
donbachi:
if so u need jesus christ.he is the wealthiest of them all.

Na jesus go marry am or nah you jesus PA?

I typed Jesus the way you typed it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.