Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

"I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) (71408 Views)

Why I Would Cheat On My Man No Matter How Rich He Is – Actress Says (photo) / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
Tinalex:

Lies from the pit of hell!!!! IT DOES! Hope those babes you claimed to be telling are smarter than you sha? You of all people know deep down you that a lady's looks attracts you first, yes you!!! So you are telling me now that lots of babes who are married now, it wasn't the physical attraction that came first? Nah...you wrong buddy!!

You are right my sister, but.......I rather marry an average looking humble homie girl than an extremely beautiful girl of same characteristics,

I won't lie I will admire beauty when I see one e.g

What a fine babe!!
Nice ass!!!
those boobs are marvelous!!!

But I usually forget about them after like an hour. There was this one girl that was just average always well dressed. she did something for me I will never forget, very kind young girl, I still remember her vividly even after half a decade. Too bad my dad refused to entertain thoughts of marriage at that time. I had to let her go

The day she got married I was extremely hard broken but at the same time happy for her. I was smiling while shedding tears.
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Revolva(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
Where is my lil Wayne meme

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by WEALTH304(m): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
am here already...just come and marry me next year
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Gluetife(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
how to play football ball very well in less than 10munites click on the link to watch the video below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VaTQNpOZbE What are you to learn 1. Hyponisis 2.Elizin spin and other skills
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Chukapage(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
Tinalex:

Lies from the pit of hell!!!! IT DOES! Hope those babes you claimed to be telling are smarter than you sha? You of all people know deep down you that a lady's looks attracts you first, yes you!!! So you are telling me now that lots of babes who are married now, it wasn't the physical attraction that came first? Nah...you wrong buddy!!
Babe ...body DOES NOT keep a man ,SEX can't even keep a man ,your body will attract him but if u no get brain and character you will just be another intimacy gadget and another conquered pussy, and The man will definitely dumb you and jump on the NEXT BRAINLESS BIG BOOTY FOR SEX!!!
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Snow87(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
If say no be men and konji, some gals for dey useless for this life wey dem come. I have already told my fiancee that our marriage gonna be on a 50:50 level cos marriage is a partnership not a poverty alleviation program. After all wealth is not gender based cos we all got the same one head and 24/7.
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
This foolish woman should take a ticket and wait in line, this is what 99.9999% of Nigerian woman are looking for... So unless she is a top shelves type of babe (which doesnt look like she is) she best seek for a different future husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by manchester1: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
Yet your mum never found one. Can you please enlighten us how you will get one?
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Yeyeboy88(m): 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
Please someone should do Christmas for abeg
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
cry

Where ladies like that when I wanted to court ?

Now, I am stuck with one that does not know differences between argument and debate.

Come, my dear. In my father's house, there are different rooms, many mansions undecided... that I do dream of.

...Prepare a place for you. embarassed
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Pesoli: 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Just be careful so that they won't use your pant
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by 2buffagain(m): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Jiang:

You are right my sister, but.......I rather marry an average looking humble homie girl than an extremely beautiful girl of same characteristics,

I won't lie I will admire beauty when I see one e.g

What a fine babe!!
Nice ass!!!
those boobs are marvelous!!!

But I usually forget about them after like an hour. There was this one girl that was just average always well dressed. she did something for me I will never forget, very kind young girl, I still remember her vividly even after half a decade. Too bad my dad refused to entertain thoughts of marriage at that time. I had to let her go

The day she got married I was extremely hard broken but at the same time happy for her. I was smiling while shedding tears.

Why the heck would you allow your dad dictate this for you?
Unless perhaps if you were still relying on him for money at that time.
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by 2buffagain(m): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
This foolish woman should take a ticket and wait in line, this is what 99.9999% of Nigerian woman are looking for... So unless she is a top shelves type of babe (which doesnt look like she is) she best seek for a different future husband.

Bro, she doesn't even look fit like a trophy wife should.
She looks like a woman that eats nkwobi everyday.

This is a generation of entitled nigerian females that don't even want to do the ONE WORK a trophy wife should do, which is to take care of her fitness and appearance. But they want all the beneits...which they hardly even ever deserved to begin with even if they looked fine.

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
2buffagain:

Why the heck would you allow your dad dictate this for you?
Unless perhaps if you were still relying on him for money at that time.

Because he is MY DAD & I was only 19, besides even my elder brothers seek for his blessings before marriage stuff talkless of last born like me way he fit slap easily grin
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by 2buffagain(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Jiang:

Because he is MY DAD & I was only 19, besides even my elder brothers seek for his blessings before marriage stuff talkless of last born like me way he fit slap easily grin

You were 19...and dependent. That is all that matters.
All that other one you were talking is small boy talk.

Eventually you will get to the point where you will have to create boundaries between yourself and your parents. You are not there yet...
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by samafooo: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Shey u no get hand to work and create ur own wealth? parasite
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
2buffagain:

Bro, she doesn't even look fit like a trophy wife should.
She looks like a woman that eats nkwobi everyday.

This is a generation of entitled nigerian females that don't even want to do the ONE WORK a trophy wife should do, which is to take care of her fitness and appearance. But they want all the beneits...which they hardly even ever deserved to begin with even if they looked fine.

Bro 150% right.... Entitled lazy bunch who just think that having big breast is an asset that will have Rich men go gaga for them, forgetting that if her stomach is as big as her tits then she is FAT, not fit.

NEWSFLASH Ladies: today, anybody can get the big titays... With a good surgeon. If only these surgeon could do Brain transplant too so some of y'all could finally get some sense....helas!

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
TarOrfeek:

The idiots that gave birth to this fool must be arrested and prosecuted.
grin

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Glink2018(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
dominique:
I don't know why some deranged people think it is ok to murder a human being in cold blood because he/she looks for certain qualities in a partner.

To the lady in question, is it a crime against humanity to work for your own money? Success is not gender based, if you crave for stupendous wealth, start working towards it. Last I checked we all have the same 24 hours in a day.

Dominique, let her know....
Let her know say , her mumu don't do...
Instead of looking towards boo for her future accomplishment, she should work it out herself...

Gone are the days when women are relegated to the four - walls of a kitchen ; now it's not so...
... just my singular opinion
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by festsamuel(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
she's not even beautiful self.........all her senses dey inside her breast

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
This is the mentality of the average Nigerian woman. Just looking for a rich man to attach to his success. What do they have to offer that the man cannot afford? Nothing!!!

They are nothing but leeches and parasites.

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Malawian(m): 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
Looking for a tall slim nymp myself. Old women need not apply.
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by adetes: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
angry

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by SyberKate(f): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
Why do some women feel like once they have big body, big brests, and big asses they automatically have the what it takes to control men in high places.
undecided undecided undecided
Aunty to be honest, that kind of man you are looking for can never be single. He would have already had a wife who stood with him when he didn't have much and helped him grow.

So go and look for someone with potential you can help grow.

That is why aunty Linda is now a baby mama/single mother, she was looking for ready made, ready made. Now look at where she is. If she had said yes to just one of those young bobo with potential back in the day, by now they would have been a power couple by now.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Anfieldboss: 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Tinalex:

When a man is looking for a wife, looks is not the main thing he looks at, stop deceiving yourself
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Anfieldboss: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
SyberKate:
Why do some women feel like once they have big body, big brests, and big asses they automatically have the what it takes to control men in high places.
undecided undecided undecided
Aunty to be honest, that kind of man you are looking for can never be single. He would have already had a wife who stood with him when he didn't have much and helped him grow.

So go and look for someone with potential you can help grow.

God bless you, you're a good woman.
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by apureclient(m): 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
Its because of all this ladies in Nigerian who dont want to work thats why we are not even going anywere.
Imagine 48000 women without sense just waiting for one rich man to marry them.

Why am I in this country for Bleep sake angry
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Olaiya26: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Am here!
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
2buffagain:

You were 19...and dependent. That is all that matters.
All that other one you were talking is small boy talk.

Eventually you will get to the point where you will have to create boundaries between yourself and your parents. You are not there yet...

grin I know want boundaries woh, I will probably always listen to my parents as long as am alive especially if they make sense, I see some people ignore advice from thier pops while forming independent & ended up screwing up. So me and popsy gona be real bros woh, Having ur parents with you Na privilege, so I go cherish am well well grin

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
Snow87:
If say no be men and konji, some gals for dey useless for this life wey dem come. I have already told my fiancee that our marriage gonna be on a 50:50 level cos marriage is a partnership not a poverty alleviation program. After all wealth is not gender based cos we all got the same one head and 24/7.

If you do not have something to offer at the least 70% to your fiance as a man. You are not man enough. And a mere joke. angry

Since you and some related guys who are strongly prejudiced against women hence relegating them to only bedroom claim you are not equal. So in different section of finances in the house as well, you are not equal. Claim dominance, marry with hope of being the front man. undecided

While 90% of ladies are more open about there weakness and being bitches. shocked They are not like you hypocrites whose senses reek of insecurity and entitlement. You can form boss in the bedroom shebi and mouth and you can not form boss financially.

You no get money and you are under the guise that you will be on 50 ration 50 level.

Double your hustle.

I do not have money as well so I do not overdo to womencry

We do not all have the same head...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.