Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

"I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) (71409 Views)

Why I Would Cheat On My Man No Matter How Rich He Is – Actress Says (photo) / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by forzarush(f): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
Pesoli:
Just be careful so that they won't use your pant
They won't bother,they should just carry her whole,she's already telling them she's available. The man of her dreams will marry her legitimately and USE her,then marry another Idjeet like her to renew the stuff.
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by dumininu01(m): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nairalanders gat no chill cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by PapaAdanna: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
Because of that your over used smelling pussy,

That's why a wealthy man will come and marry you, besides you have nothing to bring to the table not even a good home training.

I pray by 2019 make them use you buy more benz
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Fourwinds: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
dominique:
I don't know why some deranged people think it is ok to murder a human being in cold blood because he/she looks for certain qualities in a partner.

To the lady in question, is it a crime against humanity to work for your own money? Success is not gender based, if you crave for stupendous wealth, start working towards it. Last I checked we all have the same 24 hours in a day.
and she gat only pvssy to bring on the table....nonsense
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Fourwinds: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Shortyy:
My dear may your prayers be answered ijn smiley
and she is bringing only pvssy. ..
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
Famousbabe:
See her braless photos for the 'lucky' rich man HERE
i no cee any braless pics dere
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by rickyboss333: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
come self, this thing is beginning to annoy me self... does your big breast give u the ticket to marry a VERY rich man? what do u have to offer in return? your big breast abi? nonsense! see your mouth. she didn't even say rich man, as if its a command. I no blame am, na we men I blame
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by DedeNkem: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
What have you to offer? Nothing.
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by fishguide(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
Thats what I keep telling some babes dem no dey hear. Big yansh and boobs doesnt get you a husband

It does

She specified her type of husband
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by lereinter(m): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
is buhari son married �
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by bukkielee(m): 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
i believe she has pants naaa. Make she give out two stained ones
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
fishguide:

It does

She specified her type of husband
It does eh..

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
朣楢琴
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Socialsunny14(m): 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Excuss me i did not read the post bt i tink the landlord is a very wicked man, he should hav given d house to the boy. And that woman who like to gossip should try and pray for her son, even the recharge card girl should try and learn how to cook. Period
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by okeniti: 12:59am On Dec 25, 2018
Nothing wrong with wanting a wealty rich man per se, but what do you bring to the table and why should he be faithful to you?
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by HasaqFriendly(m): 1:09am On Dec 25, 2018
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by kanubiafra: 1:30am On Dec 25, 2018
obembet:
Anyway, don't see APC and PDP to solution to Nigeria problem. Use your brain this time
pdp is problem to apc and vice versa
north is problem of south and vice versa
christianity is problem of moslem and vice versa. the simple truth is that nigeria is the unseen problem in africa. nigeria call itself the african gaint and the light of the continent. but the truth is that nigeria is a problem to itself and the whole of africa. africa would have gone far if not for nigeria. yes nigeria is the solution to a british problem. britain had a problem, and lugard invented a perfect solution to it an elixir of sort called nigeria
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Onyi22(f): 1:33am On Dec 25, 2018
As u have spoken into his ears, so will it be ur portion
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 5:28am On Dec 25, 2018
Straight to Dangote or Bill Gates! No problem. God dey!
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by biztip: 6:13am On Dec 25, 2018
he will take u to do ritual so DT he will be too rich for u. anu mpama
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by tightpussy156: 7:11am On Dec 25, 2018
stupid baboon.na only sour an wide pussy u get to offer.looking for made men.the breast din gather all d milk to be distributed to orphanage homes.
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by efosky1246(m): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2018
Jiang:

grin I know want boundaries woh, I will probably always listen to my parents as long as am alive especially if they make sense, I see some people ignore advice from thier pops while forming independent & ended up screwing up. So me and popsy gona be real bros woh, Having ur parents with you Na privilege, so I go cherish am well well grin

U get sense abeg..

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by DSHADOWWALKER: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=Famousbabe post=74134259]

Source: http://www.thef

Can see poverty has really affected the brain of almost everyone who commented on this post.Is it a crime to want or desire good things again?? Low self esteem is really affecting almost everyone
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Snow87(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2018
Possessedchild:

If you do not have something to offer at the least 70% to your fiance as a man. You are not man enough. And a mere joke. angry

Since you and some related guys who are strongly prejudiced against women hence relegating them to only bedroom claim you are not equal. So in different section of finances in the house as well, you are not equal. Claim dominance, marry with hope of being the front man. undecided

While 90% of ladies are more open about there weakness and being bitches. shocked They are not like you hypocrites whose senses reek of insecurity and entitlement. You can form boss in the bedroom shebi and mouth and you can not form boss financially.

You no get money and you are under the guise that you will be on 50 ration 50 level.

Double your hustle.

I do not have money as well so I do not overdo to womencry

We do not all have the same head...
Hehehehe! my brother no be like that o. I no dey form boss anywhere sir, my 50:50 projection is not only for monetary terms house chores and bedmstics follow too

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Mart1994(m): 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
Tinalex:

Lies from the pit of hell!!!! IT DOES! Hope those babes you claimed to be telling are smarter than you sha? You of all people know deep down you that a lady's looks attracts you first, yes you!!! So you are telling me now that lots of babes who are married now, it wasn't the physical attraction that came first? Nah...you wrong buddy!!
there is a difference between attracting a man and keeping a man

Big boobs and ass can attract a man. A good character can and good heart can keep a man.

Let's just assume u sound this way because ur manipulative boyfriend decieved u into believing ur body is everything.

Dumb gals everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Mart1994(m): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
SyberKate:
Why do some women feel like once they have big body, big brests, and big asses they automatically have the what it takes to control men in high places.
undecided undecided undecided
Aunty to be honest, that kind of man you are looking for can never be single. He would have already had a wife who stood with him when he didn't have much and helped him grow.

So go and look for someone with potential you can help grow.

That is why aunty Linda is now a baby mama/single mother, she was looking for ready made, ready made. Now look at where she is. If she had said yes to just one of those young bobo with potential back in the day, by now they would have been a power couple by now.
grin grin grin
if we had a lot of ladies like u, dis world would be a better place for everyone.
smiley
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by SyberKate(f): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Mart1994:
if we had a lot of ladies like u, dis world would be a better place for everyone.
smiley
I've noticed how a lot of my fellow ladies like to live a fantasy life, and then they type such on Twitter and expect people to come and be typing amen.
Some people don't like to be told the truth because the lie is always sweeter
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Mart1994(m): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
SyberKate:

I've noticed how a lot of my fellow ladies like to live a fantasy life, and then they type such on Twitter and expect people to come and be typing amen.
Some people don't like to be told the truth because the lie is always sweeter
True.
These ladies are yet to realize that we men are no longer interested in boobs and ass. We are after intellect.

That's y if u look around u, u will see a lot of over matured unmarred ladies all over the place.

Until they get that fact into dia heads, they will remain single.
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by 2buffagain(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Possessedchild:

If you do not have something to offer at the least 70% to your fiance as a man. You are not man enough. And a mere joke. angry

Since you and some related guys who are strongly prejudiced against women hence relegating them to only bedroom claim you are not equal. So in different section of finances in the house as well, you are not equal. Claim dominance, marry with hope of being the front man. undecided

While 90% of ladies are more open about there weakness and being bitches. shocked They are not like you hypocrites whose senses reek of insecurity and entitlement. You can form boss in the bedroom shebi and mouth and you can not form boss financially.

You no get money and you are under the guise that you will be on 50 ration 50 level.

Double your hustle.

I do not have money as well so I do not overdo to womencry

We do not all have the same head...

Shut up, spineless coward.
Real women are laughing at you right now.

The other percentage are thanking God for you as their Maga has come grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Pat081: 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
No enjoyment in big boobs and big ass cum see d one I carry 4 River side dis night she just dey slp like little kid
Re: "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 27, 2018
2buffagain:

Shut up, spineless coward.
Real women are laughing at you right now.

The other percentage are thanking God for you as their Maga has come grin

Awwww, poor cute little things.

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.