Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) (4568 Views)

Drama As Man Disguises As Online Lover To 'catch' Cheating Wife / Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room(pics) / Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 10:57am On Jan 22
Husband catch cheating wife with another man in a hotel room shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYtPqkqP1L0

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2ZfJX-rBLh/?igsh=amgxZ3doYXoxMGQ=

1 Share

Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by INTROVERT(f): 11:01am On Jan 22
sad

1 Like

Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by muzically(m): 11:08am On Jan 22
Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by yommysure(m): 11:16am On Jan 22
Oga oo
Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by Bullfallo(m): 11:16am On Jan 22
Watin men see for toto and sex self? Because i’m not seeing it.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by slaawomirr: 11:16am On Jan 22
Damnnn niggar

Not surprised
If you know the kind shitt that goes on in a hotel you will be shocked

Have done hotel work in the past before quitting to become a keyboard warrior

And I must tell you people wives dey come hotel come bang another man steadily

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by jumokeadele(m): 11:19am On Jan 22
don't get caught

3 Likes

Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by Ballzproblem2: 11:20am On Jan 22
Bullfallo:
hence the saying

"one man's food is another man poison"

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by DonBenny77(m): 11:20am On Jan 22
Dey have finished spoiling bedsheets already
grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by EreluRoz: 11:20am On Jan 22
He has no business with the man but the unfortunate woman he called wife

5 Likes

Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by skj1377(m): 11:30am On Jan 22
Skit

1 Like

Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by Bullfallo(m): 11:37am On Jan 22
As far as its hotel I cannot be intimidated. If it were their matrimonial home it’s understandable. But for hotel i will fight the man back. The guy Bleep up for kneeling down

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by money121(m): 11:50am On Jan 22
Oga ooo
Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by Charly68: 11:50am On Jan 22
When you Marry an enemy as a wife and God willingly help you to discover her true colour; you don't need to make noise before taking your exit thankfully . You should be thanking God instead of fighting anybody .

5 Likes

Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by Kipaji: 11:57am On Jan 22
Why does he beat that guy? It is not clear to me why? All he did was benefit from a LovePeddler. It is the woman who broke her engagement.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:02pm On Jan 22
lipsrsealed
Shameless whoreeeeer shocked

Things dey xup inside hotels cha..... There's one close to where I live right now.... Y'all need to see how men's wives are being sampled and wiped on a stead..........So tay I don dey contemplate on my marriage agenda due to wetin my eyes don see recently.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by Truths9ja: 12:11pm On Jan 22
officialwdhtv:
Husband catch cheating wife with another man in a hotel room shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYtPqkqP1L0

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2ZfJX-rBLh/?igsh=amgxZ3doYXoxMGQ=
chaiii what a evil woman

1 Like

Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by Nicepoker(m): 12:12pm On Jan 22
This is what men will go on one knee for proposal acceptance. grin shameless creatures cheesy
Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by fourboys: 12:17pm On Jan 22
Che person go marry like this ?
Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by Bullfallo(m): 12:31pm On Jan 22
There are men that like peoples wife and they can pay any amount to sleep with peoples wife.

It makes them feel good about themselves. Especially when peoples wife suck their dick. A mess them around. They just feel great about themselves at that moment

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by Obierika(m): 12:36pm On Jan 22
This is an old video
Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by Bukola94: 1:01pm On Jan 22
Bullfallo:
As far as its hotel I cannot be intimidated. If it were they matrimonial home it’s understandable. But for hotel i will fight the man back. The guy Bleep up for kneeling down
U can go to jail for that and your personality will be tarnished. If na Mr Larry or mean men wife u bang,he will kill you himself or send hire killers to drop u. don't mess with wrong people's wives

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by Rexymania(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22
Na their palava be that. I need 200k odds
Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by Astra101: 1:27pm On Jan 22
Bullfallo:
There are men that like peoples wife and they can pay any amount to sleep with peoples wife.

It makes them feel good about themselves. Especially when peoples wife suck their dick. A mess them around. They just feel great about themselves at that moment
My third eye is seeing you as one of those men wink
Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by WantsandMore: 1:34pm On Jan 22
I recall watching snowfall, there's a tribe that burns a man alive if he's caught stealing another man's wife. After which his life is honored
Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by Seunpapa65: 1:36pm On Jan 22
At least e no cheat with woman nah why they woman no mad 🤣🤣😂😂
Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by OgaTheTop2: 1:50pm On Jan 22
jumokeadele:
don't get caught
That's the rule cheesy
Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by Sucolee(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22
All case na settlement..is either the man send her packing from his house or the lady send the man to his early grave...
Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by DavidEsq(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22
Bullfallo:

It's the feeling of conquest and an overblown ego. There is a a particular demography in Nigeria that pride themselves in doing such. Dem go poshoo shege for person wife with mad money, com begin stretch am like kpomo for big bed for hotel. It's just sad

3 Likes

Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by GreaterFuture(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22
Move on, Forgive and Forget
Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by TANID(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22
Bullfallo:
look Again Please
Re: Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) by Jewessgratitud3: 4:20pm On Jan 22
Na who them catch na him be thief. Let the man beat his chest and say he has never cheated on the woman before..

They both saw the tendency in each other before they got married and so don't see it any anything. Why he' making a fuss about it now what I don't know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Yoruba Men Should NOT Marry Igbo Women!! / I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man / "She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.