Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,121 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim (9738 Views)

Smart Phones, Social Media, And Muslim Kids / Story Of The Leper, The Bald Man And The Blind Man – Sahih Bukhari / Al Bukhari: The Master in the Science Of Prophetic Narrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
spiritualmubi:
what do you want me to learn? is it the lies you concocted on shia or those false claims in Bukhari? huh? your intellect betrays you boy, if your sense was okay you could have separated truth from falsehood.
DAMN, may I never be these foolish in my life

1 Like

Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
spiritualmubi:
you are asking me if I know chain of narrators? mediocrity of the highest ORDER!
If you were sensible, you would have asked of the chain of narrators rather than sitting down in your thatch mud calling any Hadith not palatable to your hearing fabricationa

1 Like

Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by true2god: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Calling you stupid is an insult to stupid people. You are
profoundly slow and you will never emancipate from your
regressed mental handicap.
abdulazeez1002:

Calling you stupid is an insult to stupid people. You are
profoundly slow and you will never emancipate from your
regressed mental handicap.
Peaceful and tolerant religion. Allahu Akbar!
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by true2god: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

If you were sensible, you would have asked of the chain of narrators rather than sitting down in your thatch mud calling any Hadith not palatable to your hearing fabricationa
abdulazeez1002:

DAMN, may I never be these foolish in my life
All because of an Arabian God, gossip and Chinese whisper (hadith) and an alleged revelation (koran).

Mental slavery! When will Africans wake up?
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by spiritualmubi: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

y do I need to ask you of the chain of narrators when I have the whole volumes of Bukhari in my bookshelf?
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
true2god:
All because of an Arabian God, gossip and Chinese whisper (hadith) and an alleged revelation (koran).

Mental slavery! When will Africans wake up?
Relevance seeking atheist!
This is the 2nd day of the year.....It's never too late to mind your business

1 Like

Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
spiritualmubi:
y do I need to ask you of the chain of narrators when I have the whole volumes of Bukhari in my bookshelf?
Then read them slowly

1 Like

Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

According to either view, there is no contradiction
between the number of days in which Allah created
the heavens and the earth, which is six days, and
the creation of Adam on Friday. According to the
first view, Friday is included in the six days. This is
clear and there is no problem in understanding it.
But according to the second view, the creation of
Adam is not included in the heavens or the earth, as
is also the case with regard to the creation of the
angels, Iblees and the devils. Rather the apparent
meaning of the Qur’an is that the creation of the
heavens and the earth and all that is between them
occurred before the creation of all of these
creatures.

Obviously you do not understand where the error comes from. Quran is crystal clear in its definition of "ayam - days" to mean "periods" as far as creation generally is concerned.

On the contrary, Abu Hurairah' s fabrication is talking about "days of 24 hours" by mentioning Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday till Sunday. That is a clear error and fabrication.
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Then

And please be civil. Do not derail this thread any further. Stay on the issues. If you have anything on Shia, use the general section or various existing threads for sunni-Shia discussion or you open a new thread.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 8:48am On Jan 03, 2019
SUNDAY FOR CHRISTIANS

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (s) said, "We are the last (to come) but we will be the foremost on the Day of Resurrection, nations were given the Book (i.e. Scripture) before us, and we were given the Holy Book after them. This (i.e. Friday) is the day about which they differed. So the next day (i.e. Saturday) was prescribed for the Jews and the day after it (i.e. Sunday) for the Christians. It is incumbent on every Muslim to wash his head and body on a Day (i.e. Friday) (at least) in every seven days."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 3486, 3487
In-book reference : Book 60, Hadith 153
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 693
 https://www.sunnah.com/bukhari/60/153

For a clear fact, early Christians do not worship on Sunday. They only observe the traditional Sabbath as the jew do. It was the Church that switched sabbath from Sarurday to Sunday. This was switched to correspond to the alleged rissen of Jesus from the dead on sunday.
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 4:05am On Jan 15, 2019
95 PERCENT OF AHADITH IN SAHIH BUKHARI ARE NOT SAHIH - SHEIK IBRAHIM SALIH

http://www.aman-dostor.org/7267#.XDwv0RzlXKM.whatsapp

Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by true2god: 8:33am On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Relevance seeking atheist!
This is the 2nd day of the year.....It's never too late to mind your business
I am not an atheist bro! Learn to be civil in your conversation.
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by najib632(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
AlBaqir:

You meant your copy-paste grin

I'm sorry it's worthless as far as Quran is clear.
I agree with the bewitching part as there's no sahaba who rejected it, even Ali R.A did not reject it, I think that aayah is a warning to the kufar of Mecca who used to say was bewitched, because no sahaba that was with the prophet Muhammad S.A.W ever said that.
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by najib632(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
AlBaqir:
95 PERCENT OF AHADITH IN SAHIH BUKHARI ARE NOT SAHIH - SHEIK IBRAHIM SALIH

http://www.aman-dostor.org/7267#.XDwv0RzlXKM.whatsapp
This is propaganda
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by najib632(m): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
AlBaqir:
SUNDAY FOR CHRISTIANS

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (s) said, "We are the last (to come) but we will be the foremost on the Day of Resurrection, nations were given the Book (i.e. Scripture) before us, and we were given the Holy Book after them. This (i.e. Friday) is the day about which they differed. So the next day (i.e. Saturday) was prescribed for the Jews and the day after it (i.e. Sunday) for the Christians. It is incumbent on every Muslim to wash his head and body on a Day (i.e. Friday) (at least) in every seven days."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 3486, 3487
In-book reference : Book 60, Hadith 153
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 693
 https://www.sunnah.com/bukhari/60/153

For a clear fact, early Christians do not worship on Sunday. They only observe the traditional Sabbath as the jew do. It was the Church that switched sabbath from Sarurday to Sunday. This was switched to correspond to the alleged rissen of Jesus from the dead on sunday.
There were only a very few Christians who worshipped on Saturday and those were the ones that believed Isa A.S. was a messenger of Allah not the son of Allah. The rest have already been misguided since the time of Paul and emperor Constantine. So I see no problem with this Hadith
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by najib632(m): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
AlBaqir:
1. PROPHET MUSA ALLEGEDLY RUNNING AFTER A ROCK NAKED IN FRONT OF PEOPLE: LIES ATTRIBUTED TO PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (s) said, 'The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. The Prophet (s) Moses used to take a bath alone. They said, 'By Allah! Nothing prevents Moses from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal hernia.' So once Moses went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Moses followed that stone saying, "My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone! till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, 'By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body. Moses took his clothes and began to beat the stone." Abu Huraira added, "By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 278
In-book reference : Book 5, Hadith 30
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 277
https://www.sunnah.com/bukhari/5/30

This is nothing but tale of the berbers. It worth not commenting on.
I don't see anything wrong with the hadith though...
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
najib632:

Apart from the award-winning tales by moonlight featuring a rock that turned Usain bolt running that Prophet Musa could not caught up with it grin Subhan'Allah, you mean Nothing is wrong for a Prophet of God to be running naked publicly and people seeing his private parts confirming there is no deformity in it ARE YOU FOR REAL AT ALL?
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
najib632:
There were only a very few Christians who worshipped on Saturday and those were the ones that believed Isa A.S. was a messenger of Allah not the son of Allah. The rest have already been misguided since the time of Paul and emperor Constantine. So I see no problem with this Hadith

The problem is who prescribed "sunday" for the Christians if it was Allah that prescribed Saturday for the Jews and Friday for the Muslims? grin grin

Why must Abu Hurairah or whoever forged the hadith brought the noble Prophet into this by claiming he "confirmed" Sunday for being a prescribed day of worship for the Christians?
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
najib632:
This is propaganda

"...produce your evidence if you are truthful" - Sura al-Baqara.

That Sunni scholar has done his own job of a well research work. You don't just sit in your parlour and say "this is propaganda". You need to read, digest and then give a rebuttal to his work. That's how it is being done in an academic setting. No be ariwo
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by irukandji89(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2019
May Allah increase the OP in knowledge.
I look forward to more from you.

I have always maintained that the Hadith need a review and that the Quran must be the main yardstick for verification of a hadiths authenticity.

There's a Hadith of a prophet that narrates that he observes tahajjud every night til his legs become swollen.

There's another narration by anas that he sleeps with all his wives every night and that he has such power that they become very satisfied that they will be the ones to push him out of their rooms.

How can we swallow all these Hadith hook line and sinker?

They even claimed that Aisha reported that waraqa was a Christian priest who used to read the gospel in Arabic.

Pls ... When was the first translation of the Bible from Greek to any other language?
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by true2god: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
najib632:
Are for real that you don't see anything wrong with the hadith? If you believe the hadith to be true, you can as well believe any tales by moonlight or bed side stories to make children sleep at night.
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by najib632(m): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
true2god:
Are for real that you don't see anything wrong with the hadith? If you believe the hadith to be true, you can as well believe any tales by moonlight or bed side stories to make children sleep at night.
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by true2god: 9:41am On Jan 24, 2019
najib632:
As long as it's in the Qur'an then it is true.
AlBaqir:
1. PROPHET MUSA ALLEGEDLY RUNNING AFTER A ROCK NAKED IN FRONT OF PEOPLE: LIES ATTRIBUTED TO PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (s) said, 'The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. The Prophet (s) Moses used to take a bath alone. They said, 'By Allah! Nothing prevents Moses from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal hernia.' So once Moses went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Moses followed that stone saying, "My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone! till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, 'By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body. Moses took his clothes and began to beat the stone." Abu Huraira added, "By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 278
In-book reference : Book 5, Hadith 30
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 277
https://www.sunnah.com/bukhari/5/30

This is nothing but tale of the berbers. It worth not commenting on.
I don't know how this stuff can be in the Koran; something is terribly wrong in your claim. If someone, outside the fold of Islam, tells you this stuff as a truly occurred event, I am very sure you will doubt the integrity and the emotional soundness of the individual. Religion should not lock our ability to reason.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by najib632(m): 9:55am On Jan 24, 2019
true2god:
I don't know how this stuff can be in the Koran; something is terribly wrong in your claim. If someone, outside the fold of Islam, tells you this stuff as a truly occurred event, I am very sure you will doubt the integrity and the emotional soundness of the individual. Religion should not lock our ability to reason.
O, I made a mistake it's a hadith not from the Qur'an, I didn't pay attention to the name of the thread I thought you were quoting me from this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3912955/lessons-learn-prophet-musa-pbuh
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by true2god: 10:03am On Jan 24, 2019
najib632:
O, I made a mistake it's a hadith not from the Qur'an, I didn't pay attention to the name of the thread I thought you were quoting me from this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3912955/lessons-learn-prophet-musa-pbuh
Thank you for the humble retraction.
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by Empiree: 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
irukandji89:
May Allah increase the OP in knowledge.
I look forward to more from you.

There's a Hadith of a prophet that narrates that he observes tahajjud every night til his legs become swollen.
Don't be too forward. This is common knowledge now. Very possible to experience swollen legs due to prolonged standing.

Go and take basic medical course. Legs swell especially for pregnant women if they stand for long period of time.

2 Likes

Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by irukandji89(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2019
Empiree:
Don't be too forward. This is common knowledge now. Very possible to experience swollen legs due to prolonged standing.

Go and take basic medical course. Legs swell especially for pregnant women if they stand for long period of time.

You didn't get my post. You're actually the one too forward.

Next time, try to read the whole post, get the full context, before jumping to conclusions.

I know legs get swollen after standing for too long.

The argument I was making was that if the prophet was spending long periods of time at night standing for prayers isn't this account in conflict with that account where he is alleged to be sleeping with all his wives every night?

And anas who reported the said account, was he monitoring the prophet every night to know that he was sleeping with all his wives every night?

1 Like

Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by Empiree: 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
irukandji89:

You didn't get my post. You're actually the one too forward.

Next time, try to read the whole post, get the full context, before jumping to conclusions.

I know legs get swollen after standing for too long.

The argument I was making was that if the prophet was spending long periods of time at night standing for prayers isn't this account in conflict with that account where he is alleged to be sleeping with all his wives every night?
No, dear brother. They are not in conflict with anything. These are separate issues. It means that when it is time for naflat (voluntary prayers), he would stand up all night to the best of his ability. When it is time for his other obligation he would do as much as he could. They are two separate incidents. Ponder on this hadith.

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

A group of three men came to the houses of the wives of the Prophet (ﷺ) asking how the Prophet (ﷺ) worshipped (Allah), and when they were informed about that, they considered their worship insufficient and said, "Where are we from the Prophet (ﷺ) as his past and future sins have been forgiven." Then one of them said, "I will offer the prayer throughout the night forever." The other said, "I will fast throughout the year and will not break my fast." The third said, "I will keep away from the women and will not marry forever." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came to them and said, "Are you the same people who said so-and-so? By Allah, I am more submissive to Allah and more afraid of Him than you; yet I fast and break my fast, I do sleep and I also marry women. So he who does not follow my tradition in religion, is not from me (not one of my followers).

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 5063
In-book reference : Book 67, Hadith 1
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 1

The highlighted part is what I need you to think about. So praying all night and sleeping with his wives are two separate incidents. They are not in conflict with one another at all.

And anas who reported the said account, was he monitoring the prophet every night to know that he was sleeping with all his wives every night?
whether Hadith which says he (saw) had intercourse with all his wives in one night is valid or not is none of my business. I only pointed out that having affairs with his wives and praying all nights are two different incident at different times. Hadith I quoted above pointed to the fact that he (saw) had time to do other things.

1 Like

Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by irukandji89(m): 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
Empiree:
No, dear brother. They are not in conflict with anything. These are separate issues. It means that when it is time for naflat (voluntary prayers), he would stand up all night to the best of his ability. When it is time for his other obligation he would do as much as he could. They are two separate incidents. Ponder on this hadith.

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

A group of three men came to the houses of the wives of the Prophet (ﷺ) asking how the Prophet (ﷺ) worshipped (Allah), and when they were informed about that, they considered their worship insufficient and said, "Where are we from the Prophet (ﷺ) as his past and future sins have been forgiven." Then one of them said, "I will offer the prayer throughout the night forever." The other said, "I will fast throughout the year and will not break my fast." The third said, "I will keep away from the women and will not marry forever." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came to them and said, "Are you the same people who said so-and-so? By Allah, I am more submissive to Allah and more afraid of Him than you; yet I fast and break my fast, I do sleep and I also marry women. So he who does not follow my tradition in religion, is not from me (not one of my followers).

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 5063
In-book reference : Book 67, Hadith 1
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 1

The highlighted part is what I need you to think about. So praying all night and sleeping with his wives are two separate incidents. They are not in conflict with one another at all.

whether Hadith which says he (saw) had intercourse with all his wives in one night is valid or not is none of my business. I only pointed out that having affairs with his wives and praying all nights are two different incident at different times. Hadith I quoted above pointed to the fact that he (saw) had time to do other things.

It should be your business if you will quote me.
This Hadith is portraying our prophet to be hypersexual, sleeping with 9 wives in one night.

And that he does it every night.

And you're saying it doesn't contradict another one that also says he prays every night for long hours till his feet become swollen.

How long will someone stand till his feet become swollen?

How many hours was he spending with his wives or was it an orgy?

I believe the Hadith about him sleeping with all his wives in one night is fake, and should be discarded.

It's a disgusting account.

1 Like

Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by Empiree: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
You don't understand
irukandji89:

It should be your business if you will quote me.
This Hadith is portraying our prophet to be hypersexual, sleeping with 9 wives in one night.

And that he does it every night.

And you're saying it doesn't contradict another one that also says he prays every night for long hours till his feet become swollen.

How long will someone stand till his feet become swollen?

How many hours was he spending with his wives or was it an orgy?

I believe the Hadith about him sleeping with all his wives in one night is fake, and should be discarded.

It's a disgusting account.
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 5:24am On Jan 28, 2019
Empiree:
It means that when it is time for naflat (voluntary prayers), he would stand up all night to the best of his ability.

Prophet doesn't pray ALL NIGHT.

# Surah Al-Isra, Verse 79:

And during a part of the night, pray Tahajjud beyond what is incumbent on you; maybe your Lord will raise you to a position of great glory.

# Surah Al-Muzzammil, Verse 1- 3:

O you who have wrapped up in your garments!

Rise to pray in the night except a little,

Half of it, or lessen it a little"

The hadith you have quoted has given clear information that he sleeps, he prays and have time for his women.
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by Empiree: 5:54am On Jan 28, 2019
AlBaqir:

Prophet doesn't pray ALL NIGHT.

# Surah Al-Isra, Verse 79:

And during a part of the night, pray Tahajjud beyond what is incumbent on you; maybe your Lord will raise you to a position of great glory.

# Surah Al-Muzzammil, Verse 1- 3:

O you who have wrapped up in your garments!

Rise to pray in the night except a little,

Half of it, or lessen it a little"

The hadith you have quoted has given clear information that he sleeps, he prays and have time for his women.

I guess we got "all night" misconstrued. It could simply means long hours at night, not entire night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Signs Of A Good End / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Love Ramadan / Ruling On Fasting On Your Birthday And On The Birthday Of The Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.