Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life (2628 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by SweetBuns(f): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
Offpoint:

OK, but I need a better reason than just a No.
Gosh, you're so persistent
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by Offpoint: 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
Gosh, you're so persistent
Am I? I just need a reason why I'm being turned down.
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by carter009(m): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lolz, will never stalk a broke ass girl like you,, you talk too much, even when your not suppose to talk,, matured girls here don't post rubbish like you, seriously been broke is really affecting you mentally. .....
SweetBuns:
I have decided to ignore you before, but you've become a pain in the ass.
Stop stalking me abeg. My attention no Go feed you
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by smileyoo: 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
this is a real love with perfect bonding. never obtainable in nijja, because nigeria is like a jungle, where there is no love.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by SweetBuns(f): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
carter009:
Lolz, will never stalk a broke ass girl like you,, you talk too much, even when your not suppose to talk,, matured girls here don't post rubbish like you, seriously been broke is really affecting you mentally. .....
I can employ you undecided
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
Offpoint:
I rather kill myself than commit suicide for anyone girl.
Ur moniker fit u jare.... Common receive sense

Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by carter009(m): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
Rotfl, I bet you dear, I know your really broke and you know am telling you they bitter truth that you don't want to hear.
SweetBuns:
I can employ you undecided
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by SweetBuns(f): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
carter009:
Rotfl, I bet you dear, I know your really broke and you know am telling you they bitter truth that you don't want to hear.
I'm just going to ignore you, there's no point exchanging words with you. Please and please do not mention me again
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by carter009(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lolz, who cares...
SweetBuns:

I'm just going to ignore you, there's no point exchanging words with you. Please and please do not mention me again
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by goodnewscliff(m): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
wetin dy worry all dis guys seffff........ angry angry angrygirl no fit comment in peace again?
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by nedubest(m): 2:13am On Dec 25, 2018
lol, this kind love sef
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by UprightEvil: 4:13am On Dec 25, 2018
SweetBuns:
I'm taken tongue
Really?
Maybe for ur area u be free-to-air. Na here una dey sing I'm taken like Cynthia Morgan

Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 25, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Na which kind love be this naaaaaa
Strong Love
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 25, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Why would they? If that lady had lived a little longer, maybe after a year,after she must've forgotten her lover, she would have looked back and said, "how stupid to think I almost killed myself when he died."

...Her act is stupidity of the highest order and yes I know exactly how it feels to be hook,line and sinker in love and loose such love. It is never worth dying for.

I understand you but it very very hard to take away the pain when you lost or loss who's love you and whose you love one year is not enough to get oneself back together you can't see that true love again for 5 years not in the nowadays world where love is now a scam
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 25, 2018
frankfrancis871:
sad

Did she die?
noooo she is dancing skelewu ontop azonto mix up with shoki and shaku shaku in the hospital now

idiot see Question undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex / Jazzed Or Science / MR PLAYBOY … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.