Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world (32385 Views)

No Country Retires Over 100 Major Generals Without Crumbling – Sadeeq Shehu / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye / Why Benin Republic, Others Get Stable Electricity Than Nigeria-TCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by arabbunkum: 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lai Mohammed will soon get an assistant in this man.

3 Likes

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by FILEBE(m): 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Some people did not watch the video o. Just come here to comment rubbish . It is okay
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by RighteousI: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2018
yes Nigeria is a better country if you're the type that likes watching your wife being pinned to the ground and raped by armed robbers or Fulani herdsmen.

4 Likes

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 25, 2018
Oluwamind, are you sure? Ok, no place like home
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Jarus(m): 12:02am On Dec 25, 2018
socialmediaman:
Contestant Olawepo Hashim seems to have about the highest social media coverage on nairaland among the “also-ran” presidential candidates

What I told someone yesterday.
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by ofiko123(m): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2018
grin grin
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 25, 2018
Osagyefo98:
And this post makes front page

Lord lugard it shall never be well with u even in he'll fire....u will suffer till end.

When the writer is a popular mod? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Akowemoon(m): 12:06am On Dec 25, 2018
In terms of herdsmen and unlawful killing of citizens,coupled with fraudulent activities??.. Is this man high on Eba and Ewedu?

3 Likes

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Calers: 12:06am On Dec 25, 2018
Sai baba maigaskiya till 2023
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Sholaystar4me(m): 12:11am On Dec 25, 2018
is worst!

NothingDoMe:
Sharapovadere. America is better
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Ttipsy(f): 12:16am On Dec 25, 2018
congratulation to the word, a king, savior, Redeemer is born.
marry Christmas friends and Fam

2 Likes

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by bailynbas: 12:20am On Dec 25, 2018
I have heard this lot of times,even a woman who spent 6 month oversea also testify that this country is good....
But there are some evil force in that leadership circle..
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by dguyindcorner(m): 12:21am On Dec 25, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Nigeria is a sweet country with happy people, Free of corrup.....sorry, free of natural disaster and full of terrible leaders. You should all embrace our country's flaw and stop traveling abroad for greener pasture.

I still dey reason Belgium sha.

Just wondering why we have a lot in common.
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Jaqenhghar: 12:27am On Dec 25, 2018
homeboy205:
See mumu talk
Real mumu talk
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Rizstar: 12:39am On Dec 25, 2018
A pig remains a pig
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:39am On Dec 25, 2018
Who is this one drinking Ogogoro and saying trash?

3 Likes

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by goslowgoslow(m): 12:40am On Dec 25, 2018
homeboy205:
See mumu talk
Have you ever travelled out or lived outside Nigeria before? If you haven't tell me I will educate you on so many things.
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by 2buffagain(m): 12:41am On Dec 25, 2018
When we say you people should travel, you will say no.

Where has this idiot traveled to lately that he is making this statement?

It is the same backward mindset that makes some fools in Nigeria think that PDP or APC are their best choice...instead of parties ran by people who have actual exposure!

Who swore for Nigerians like this?
Those blood sacrifices must have been strong for it to still be working today.

1 Like

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by berrystunn(m): 12:46am On Dec 25, 2018
Still

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by jafol(m): 12:49am On Dec 25, 2018
After i read the topic, i just went straight to the comments...nairaland makes me laugh everyday
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by seunmohmoh(f): 12:50am On Dec 25, 2018
dguyindcorner:

Just wondering why we have a lot in common.
how?
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Slim1288: 12:59am On Dec 25, 2018
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by dguyindcorner(m): 1:00am On Dec 25, 2018
seunmohmoh:
how?

You like Belgium.
You are from Osun state
Chelsea fan

You are still awake wink
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by seunmohmoh(f): 1:04am On Dec 25, 2018
dguyindcorner:

You like Belgium.
You are from Osun state
Chelsea fan

You are still awake wink
Belgium is my bf hometown
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by dguyindcorner(m): 1:05am On Dec 25, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Belgium is my bf hometown

Hazard or Lukaku? grin
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Ayobami7(m): 1:05am On Dec 25, 2018
好的
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:05am On Dec 25, 2018
God gave us all resources to be the best country in the world...
Now, it is our turn to make sure we have the best leaders.
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by seunmohmoh(f): 1:08am On Dec 25, 2018
dguyindcorner:

Hazard or Lukaku? grin
who be lukaku grin grin

Na hazard o. He's the main G.
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by shugabasbn: 1:13am On Dec 25, 2018
Sincerely speaking the man is right
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by dguyindcorner(m): 1:14am On Dec 25, 2018
seunmohmoh:
who be lukaku grin grin

Na hazard o. He's the main G.

Na robber you be. Now that, we don't have in common. grin grin
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by dguyindcorner(m): 1:15am On Dec 25, 2018
shugabasbn:
Sincerely speaking the man is right

How?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oil Price Fall: FG Moves To Use Pension Fund On Infrastructure / Terrorists Release Photograph Of Abducted Male Passengers Of Kaduna-Abuja Train / Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.