Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world (32412 Views)

No Country Retires Over 100 Major Generals Without Crumbling – Sadeeq Shehu / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye / Why Benin Republic, Others Get Stable Electricity Than Nigeria-TCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by AlphaDibia(m): 5:48am On Dec 25, 2018
As crazy as that sounds, I believe him..
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Hoodbilonia: 6:04am On Dec 25, 2018
God bless
American clients
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Hoodbilonia: 6:05am On Dec 25, 2018
frm jan to dec
still u no pick
u are cursed
Godsend34:
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by toprealman: 6:59am On Dec 25, 2018
You will create job by the grace of God. What's your strategy, plans.... measurable results. Stop playing the religion card.
Good thing is that I'm a practicing Christian but won't be swayed by all this symbolic enchantment.
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by sukerefakere(m): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2018
LastDays777:
In few years time, Nigeria will be the most desirable place to live in during the great world tribulation. Remember this.

The first will be last and the last will be first
in this case it is; The first shall be the last and the last shall cease to exist
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by bellabello(m): 7:35am On Dec 25, 2018
For those who stepped out knows what this man was saying, i have been in Togo,R.Benin,Ghana,Mali etc we know the situation, if not corrupt leaders Nigeria is better place.

Don't quote me wrong
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by mrrights: 8:08am On Dec 25, 2018
embarassed
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Ttipsy(f): 8:26am On Dec 25, 2018
hardbody:

Which king? If you are talking about Christ, he was born early October, just stop this foolery already.
whatever
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by CAPSLOCKED: 8:33am On Dec 25, 2018
janettee:
Lmao please, we are talking about the poverty capital of the world undecided.

HAHA NO CHILL. grin
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2018
ubunja:
Everyone believes their country is the best. Its called Patriotism.
I don't believe my country is the best
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by mrrights: 8:49am On Dec 25, 2018
charliboy654:

It is the best whether you believe or not.

But it is better if you believe
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by akinbodma(m): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2018
Are you sure this goat travel out of Nigeria,
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by janettee(f): 9:04am On Dec 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HAHA NO CHILL. grin

cheesy cheesy..
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by FILEBE(m): 9:08am On Dec 25, 2018
traihit:

I, personally and by myself came here to read what Nigerians will say when someone said "Nigeria is a better country than. ..". Honestly speaking, the fun of Nairaland nay, any forum is not just in the topic, the major chunk is in people's comments. And I love it.

I tell you. I swear. The comments are just what kills it.

1 Like

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by sheubaba2013: 9:44am On Dec 25, 2018
He is right and I concur if not for our wicked rulers and selfish rulers
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by notoriousbabe: 10:23am On Dec 25, 2018
traihit:

Must it be the girlfriend that know what not does what is doing she.
My candid advice.
OK you thanks

1 Like

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by ubunja(m): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2018
charliboy654:

because you are a sell-out that's why

1 Like

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by mrrights: 11:48am On Dec 25, 2018
Hum
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by winj3: 11:50am On Dec 25, 2018
mrrights:

He will make the country great

No one can make Nigeria great except the citizens, I mean the next 3-4 generations maybe - The current ones are too stupid, lack family planning skills, lack commonsense, lack innovative skills, lack self determination so it will not work today in its current form!
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by pooozeee(m): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
Who is saying this nonsense
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by mrrights: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
winj3:

No one can make Nigeria great except the citizens, I mean the next 3-4 generations maybe - The current ones are too stupid, lack family planning skills, lack commonsense, lack innovative skills, lack self determination so it will not work today in its current form!

Greatness start from one person.

He can be that person
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by winj3: 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
mrrights:

Greatness start from one person.
He can be that person

Stupid belief of Africans like they believe jesus is coming back.

Commonsense dictates that...NO MAN IS AN ISLAND!
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by seunmohmoh(f): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
dguyindcorner:

Merry Chrismas, bring in your dog too when you're coming to make it sweeter. cool
taaa!!! Calabar guy, stay far away.
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by dguyindcorner(m): 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
seunmohmoh:
taaa!!! Calabar guy, stay far away.

Lmao. You thought I want to eat dog, suegbe. Little wonder I neither saw you nor your pet in my dream.

#Amakagirl
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by dochenaj: 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
LastDays777:

Nigeria is in the territory of Judah.

The lion of Judah will protect its territory.
Seriously? When was the mapping done, I had no idea. Only Israel is guaranteed of being spared of God's wrath, that I am certain of. But the Antichrist will torment them sore.
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by dochenaj: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
incogni2o:

Asteroid or Nuclear Bomb
Asteroid. Nuclear bomb is man's design.
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by dochenaj: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
winj3:

Unfortunately, the next generations you speak of, will be raised by this generation. You don't give, what you don't have.

I can guarantee you, that things would actually get worse, I'm no prophet of doom. I'm only being factual and realistic.
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by godquality: 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
This is not patriotism but ignorance.
You can't tell me a country with;
no good health or social system,
lack of electricity,
Abysmal educational system,
Laughable infrastructures,
Inefficient security with killings for little and no reason, Sophisticated corruptions
Many more ills i can't even bother to mention...
Is better than other countries. We are not even as good as Ghana not to talk of better.
When you go to AA meetings, they will tell you the first step to recovery is admitting/accepting you've a problem. So if this guy is refusing to see the problems we have, how's he going to fix it?

1 Like

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by winj3: 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
dochenaj:

Unfortunately, the next generations you speak of, will be raised by this generation. You don't give, what you don't have.

I can guarantee you, that things would actually get worse, I'm no prophet of doom. I'm only being factual and realistic.

They will be raised by this one but technology, social media and access to global information means you can clearly see some difference in this generation and the next one...primitive ideals and backward mentality will slowly wither away.
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by LastDays777: 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
dochenaj:

Seriously? When was the mapping done, I had no idea. Only Israel is guaranteed of being spared of God's wrath, that I am certain of. But the Antichrist will torment them sore.

It wasn't thought in school actually. It has been discovered that the Jews are actually black and not white. Those in Israel now are Khazars (look into it). Some of them even admitted.

There are old maps showing the kingdom of Judah/Ouidah/whydah in West Africa. One example: Homann Heirs map of Judah in 1743.

5779 is next year (2019). Jews new year. There will be a shift spiritually next year that will result to something like a political revolution, etc. 400 years curse which started in 1619 will be over and Nigeria will begin to rise.

When the current 'rulers' don't come back as president and a new 'leader' that will lead Nigeria to a 'New Nigeria' emerges then that will be the first sign that what am telling you is true.

We are about to cross the bridge to a new Nigeria and we have to be ready because there will be a big change next year that will surprise many. Physically and spiritually.
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by LastDays777: 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
sukerefakere:
in this case it is; The first shall be the last and the last shall cease to exist

Lol grin

I understand that it sounds impossible. Time will tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

May 29, 2019: When President Buhari Took His Oath Of Office (Pictures) / Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout / South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.