Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world (32410 Views)

No Country Retires Over 100 Major Generals Without Crumbling – Sadeeq Shehu / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye / Why Benin Republic, Others Get Stable Electricity Than Nigeria-TCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by dochenaj: 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
LastDays777:

It wasn't thought in school actually. It has been discovered that the Jews are actually black and not white. Those in Israel now are Khazars (look into it). Some of them even admitted.

There are old maps showing the kingdom of Judah/Ouidah/whydah in West Africa. One example: Homann Heirs map of Judah in 1743.

5779 is next year (2019). Jews new year. There will be a shift spiritually next year that will result to something like a political revolution, etc. 400 years curse which started in 1619 will be over and Nigeria will begin to rise.

When the current 'rulers' don't come back as president and a new 'leader' that will lead Nigeria to a 'New Nigeria' emerges then that will be the first sign that what am telling you is true.

We are about to cross the bridge to a new Nigeria and we have to be ready because there will be a big change next year that will surprise many. Physically and spiritually.
Nigeria is a spiritually significant nation, I could agree to that but not as a result of any roots or attachment to the ancient Israel.

I am just hearing about this Khazar concept for the first time, I will look into it however.

1 Like

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by incogni2o: 1:48am On Dec 26, 2018
dochenaj:

Asteroid. Nuclear bomb is man's design.

So what makes you think its not nuclear
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by BigIyanga: 2:04am On Dec 26, 2018
Mumu talk: can he drink water running in his tap??
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by F9Nizooria(m): 2:29am On Dec 26, 2018
No country is better than shithole.....
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by mrrights: 7:29am On Dec 26, 2018
Hum
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by dochenaj: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
incogni2o:

So what makes you think its not nuclear
Because the Bible clearly says it is an asteroid.

Howbeit there might be a nuclear fallout during the great tribulation, that cannot be thrown out completely but the account of the destruction of the third part of the earth I referenced was the doing of an asteroid.
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by incogni2o: 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
dochenaj:

Because the Bible clearly says it is an asteroid.

Howbeit there might be a nuclear fallout during the great tribulation, that cannot be thrown out completely but the account of the destruction of the third part of the earth I referenced was the doing of an asteroid.

You think a Nuclear bomb cannot destroy on third of the earth?

Pls read and research well
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by dochenaj: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2018
incogni2o:

You think a Nuclear bomb cannot destroy on third of the earth?

Pls read and research well
A nuclear bomb can destroy the whole earth, there is no doubt about that.

But you remember I made a mention of a third part of the earth being destroyed during the great tribulation and that particular instance was by an asteroid.

Can you understand clearly what I'm saying? I've tried as much as possible to simplify it for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heavy Shooting At Buguma In Rivers State / Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) / Lagos Apc’s House Begins Gaining Order As Fashola, Oki Join Unity Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.