Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

2023 Presidency: North Has A Long Political Alliance With Igbo– Umar, ACF Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: North Has A Long Political Alliance With Igbo– Umar, ACF Leader (11737 Views)

Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow / 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere / Lyon's Victory And An Imaginary Political Alliance Between The SS/SW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: North Has A Long Political Alliance With Igbo– Umar, ACF Leader by jude79(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
Deepthoughts:
The south had better find a way sorting out their differences n forging a common front or just forget it as they shall continue to be toss around by the hausa/fulani of the north,the bitter acrimony amongst the Southerners is not even giving confidence to the northern minorities n this suit perfectly well with the hauy/fulani agenda, reading in between the the lines of the interviewee above shows the north believe it has got the numerical strength to determine the political direction of the country,come 2023 the south may realized bitterly they had been played for fools all along, igbos should now realized why it's important for them to always make sacrifices n go back home to participate in any activity that is population inclined such as census,voter registration, elections etc.

gbam, chei, na only get sense for the whole of this thread. common sense is really not common.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North Has A Long Political Alliance With Igbo– Umar, ACF Leader by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yoshy:

I thought you will bring up good reasons, how come your entire statement is full of sentiments?

Oh! Because you lick the Norths ass they are now your brothers and won't betray you or look out for their interests? Lol

Read your post again, unless you don't know the meaning of sentiment.

You are the one displaying unhelpful sentiments. I have established that politics is about permanent interest. Given what the Yorubas are to APC then tell me why the North, looking to secure it's permanent political interest, would entertain an Igbo candidate when they are zero in the APC and bring absolutely nothing in comparison to the SW.

Okorocha tried but Igbos never got behind him because of bigotry that left them unable to view politics to be about permanent interests. I can comfortably say if the SE had not committed political suicide backin GEJ blindly, and had given APC decent support in 2015, APC thinking would be different today andthe Igbos would have a 50-50 chance against the Yorubas if not better to emerge APC candidate in 2023.

As it is the Igbos resoundingly rejected the APC and are nothing within the Party today with no asset or usefulness to leverage on. An APC Igbo candidate cannot even deliver one State in a region bigoted ly opposed to the APC whereas the APC controls every State in the SW. Politics 101.

Igbos are also distrusted by Nigerians and would be difficult to sell throughout the Nation. Igbo APC candidate does not make political sense for anyone but those who are too sentimental to smell the coffee.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: North Has A Long Political Alliance With Igbo– Umar, ACF Leader by jude79(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oshigun:

You are the one displaying unhelpful sentiments. I have established that politics is about permanent interest. Given what the Yorubas are to APC then tell me why the North, looking to secure it's permanent political interest, would entertain an Igbo candidate when they are zero in the APC and bring absolutely nothing in comparison to the SW.

Okorocha tried but Igbos never got behind him because of bigotry that left them unable to view politics to be about permanent interests. I can comfortably say if the SE had not committed political suicide backin GEJ blindly, and had given APC decent support in 2015, APC thinking would be different today andthe Igbos would have a 50-50 chance against the Yorubas if not better to emerge APC candidate in 2023.

As it is the Igbos resoundingly rejected the APC and are nothing within the Party today with no asset or usefulness to leverage on. An APC Igbo candidate cannot even deliver one State in a region bigoted ly opposed to the APC whereas the APC controls every State in the SW. Politics 101.

Igbos are also distrusted by Nigerians and would be difficult to sell throughout the Nation. Igbo APC candidate does not make political sense for anyone but those who are too sentimental to smell the coffee.
chai that is not the koko, ur only helping the nothern op achieve what he set out to achieve. the guy doesn't care a hoot about southerners and middlebelterners.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North Has A Long Political Alliance With Igbo– Umar, ACF Leader by fk001(m): 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ziggylady:

Look at this circus jester! Who are you in the scheme of things?...Umar Kabiru an ACF chieftain has spoken while talakawas like you opprtuned to own a phone is ranting here to deceive your gullible SW side-kicks.

You better go collect your daily ration of meals from folks like Umar before making noise here..

Ziggilady or whatever you call yourself.

I don't exchange words with street whores, check my Post's you will see for yourself. smiley

You are not qualify to mention me henceforth.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: North Has A Long Political Alliance With Igbo– Umar, ACF Leader by Ziggylady(f): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
fk001:

Ziggilady or whatever you call yourself.

I don't exchange words with street whores, check my Post's you will see for yourself. smiley

You are not qualify to mention me henceforth.

Bye.

You must be referring to your mum...no doubt,typical of APC brainless supporter.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North Has A Long Political Alliance With Igbo– Umar, ACF Leader by olawalepopoola: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
Whether we like it or not Osinbajo is an insider in Buharis Presidency. Even the APC knows the importance of Yoruba to the success of their meager and their success at the 2015 general elections. If APC wins the 2019 presidential election, the sure best for APC is a Yoruba-Hausa Presidency.
Even within the PDP, the Yorubas are strategizing to take over while Igbos are sleeping. Go to major active parties vying for the 2019 elections, Yorubas are seen playing active roles.
No one is saying that Igbos should not be President, any eligible Nigerians can be. But you can never be one when you don't play the political game rightly. In 2015 this same Igbos failed to vote the Minister for Labour and Productivity Senator Ngige for Senate and they lost the opportunity of becoming the Senate Presidency just because he decided Buhari and APC into the Presidency. They called him all sorts of names. Now they want to come and hijack what belongs to another group because they had never become president that they didn't work for.
Even while Ojukwu their Biafra hero was alive, only the Igbos from Imo supported him yet they claim marginalization in Nigerian politics. Politics is not about shouting on Nairaland.
If Yorubas never loved Igbos none of them will be allowed to win election in the west talkless of becoming a first lady (example Betty Akeredolu in Ondo State). How many Igbo state can allow Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani be ordinary councilor in their domain talkless of taking house of assembly position. Yorubas have allowed that severally.e.g. Desmond Elliot in Lagos State.
My candid advice to my Igbo brothers and sisters is to UNITE politically and push a common front as Yorubas do. Go and settle your house first and strategize, 2023 is still four years ahead, Igbos can be President if they and abide by the rule.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North Has A Long Political Alliance With Igbo– Umar, ACF Leader by Ayed44: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
EastGold:
It's no longer 2nd Niger bride. They have devised another means of deceiving ndi Igbo.

Even the most foolish man in Nigeria should know that Buhari is not favorably disposed to handing over to an igbo man
stop embarassing yourself. Buhari will not hand pic khis successor. His successor be decided by nigerians and he will have no choice but to hand over to whoever nigerians elect
Re: 2023 Presidency: North Has A Long Political Alliance With Igbo– Umar, ACF Leader by oyatz(m): 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Yes, you are very correct.

Many of the people in APC are working underground to ensure that an Igboman becomes the President in 2023.

RTSC:
That is the fact I have been saying.

The fulani owners of the apc want an igbo presidency because they forsee the hand writing on the wall.
They know an apc without igbos is an opposition in the long run, and the pdp will capitalize.
It is not feasible.

And it is no wonder, the SGF have publicly called for igbo presidency in 2023.

It is the Yoruba in the apc that are running faster than their shadows, without any recourse to long term political realities.

2023 is going to be interesting. Nothing is set in stone yet as far as the apc is concerned.

There are still sensible people in that party that do not answer to tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Send Metuh Back To Prison" — EFCC Appeals To Supreme Court / Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno / APC Crisis: Plot Against Oyegun Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.