Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) (90421 Views)

“Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by Litmus: 1:57am On Dec 26, 2018
On the contrary, "real men" are drawn by the female buttocks. Here's why: evolution.

The majority of male animals, including men, are sexually motivated by the rear end of female animals: examples, the he-goat, by ephemeral pheromone and physicals sexual organ, which is most exposed in the rear. Again, the primate chimpanzee male motivated by the female chimpanzee’s swollen rear end which signals reproductive season. This is repeated throughout the natural world where even insect males are liable to race after the female drawn to her tail.

watch nature and develop a feel for how things evolved and a world of understanding will open up to you. The majority if not all of today’s socio economic and political world is governed by our evolution as primate beasts. Just as todays social shyness is an evolutionary left over from our primordial ancestors’ weariness of predators, todays male obsession with female buttocks is an evolutionary prerequisite

look to Freud not evolution for an understanding of white male breasts obsessions.
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by 4ckTOTO: 2:01am On Dec 26, 2018
shut up there. i prefer yansh
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by Litmus: 2:14am On Dec 26, 2018
Or perhaps, evolving in the colder climates of Europe where the body had to be covered, white men began to fixate on the more likely to be exposed top swells of white female breasts. Thing is, breasts mounds are buttocks like grin

oh my god, shocked here's a natural extension from the thought above: see, substituting the tops of breasts for buttocks had to be consciously done and not naturally sexually derived. This could be the beginning of how whites began to think in patterns. This means tits are the mother of inventions!!!
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by CArt(m): 2:42am On Dec 26, 2018
4ckTOTO:
shut up there. i prefer yansh
Good for u bros.

Anyone can replace yansh with pillows while on duty but no alternative for breazt.

Ooooooh, I love it full from the front grin
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by VagileVictor(m): 3:32am On Dec 26, 2018
She is indirectly informing you that she has big breast and flat "nyansh" and so don't approach her.

Sorry babe cause real men are only interested in women with character, beauty and brains
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 3:45am On Dec 26, 2018
How will you know as you no get yansh nko?
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:47am On Dec 26, 2018
I'm writing a book and the title is EVERY BREAST LOOKS BETTER IN PUSH-UP BRA...

1 Like

Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by samafooo: 3:53am On Dec 26, 2018
Definitely she is assless
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by fatima8855(m): 4:11am On Dec 26, 2018
Real men goes for good attitude and average endowment.
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 26, 2018
Twitter should implement a new criterion beforr allowinh folks to open accounts:

Stupidity test.
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 26, 2018
ValCon888:

I personally don't care about breast or ass.

Is she intelligent?

Can she make good conversation?

Can she beat me in Chess or Scrabble?

Finish.

Bros I tire oo.
Sometimes I wonder like, are they for real?
Are these people's sisters and daughters.
Where did we get it all wrong in Naija for our priorities to have taken this southward dive?

Well, maybe I'm too serious in life to spot humour and Sarcasms.

Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by clickwtB(m): 4:44am On Dec 26, 2018
Team Boobs i hail oh! u can suck,kiss,handle,hug ,visualize an erect nipple etc a major clear different between a male and a female etc grin angry shocked.
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:33am On Dec 26, 2018
highpriestess:

When he said brain, he doesn't necessarily mean the over sabi ones. He meant, the ones that can hold educative and meaningful conversation, dish out supportive ideas, be of help when the man needs intellectual assistance.

There are women that are brainy and proud, some are brainy and humble.
So, I guess your fear is the over sabi ones and proud as fvck kinda women.

Yes, the Chimamanda type.
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by bamidelevictor(m): 5:36am On Dec 26, 2018
My siztah da won hiz yur hopinior sha, bcause, hat hany times hai pkrifear boot to bonnet, and olun mo kpe emi ni olorioko
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 26, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
lol

Do I?

I sincerely don't even know which I prefer between Boobs and Ass... but one thing I know and that is...

I don't give a shhit about both of them!

GAYlussacs theory. Coach FAGurson

1 Like

Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by wink2015(m): 6:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Good character is what basically count in a lady.

Not body shape or size.
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by kuffy05(m): 6:55am On Dec 26, 2018
You mean Those that didn't suckle their mum's breast milk
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:59am On Dec 26, 2018
Nonsense as if she has dated all men to know. One man's meat is another man's poison joor. Well slay queens are record breakers lol
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by Henri8: 7:17am On Dec 26, 2018
Because you no get nyash abi?
We don hear.
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by edyza(m): 7:21am On Dec 26, 2018
I am very certain from her post that she lacks the backside reason she is trying to praise and promote what she has and has fully acquired. Whose principle,law is that?
Abegiiii go Sidon ,I love brains,creativity,onshore and offshore.
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by Modarun(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2018
There are two kind of men, The Butt and the Boob men. A recent research carried out to figure out why the diverse preferences. By the end of the research there were very surprising thing the researchers unearthed. Who would have thought a mans economic status played an important in his preferences? Apparently, Weathy men prefer women with big waists and hips, while Broke dudes love big boobs.
For the first experiment, they explored the relationship between financial security and men’s preferences in breast size. They recruited 266 men from three parts of a community that varied in socioeconomic status – low, medium and high.
Each participant was shown animated female figures, each varying in breast size. They then rated them out of five for physical attractiveness.
And it turned out, men with a lower socioeconomic status found larger breasts more appealing than those with a higher socioeconomic status.
As a Nigerian man. if you find yourself always staring at a womans boobs, just know you need to upgrade your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by kabanayol9(m): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2018
she said the fact......
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by franchasng: 8:07am On Dec 26, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
LIES LIES LIES.... Real men prefer A woman with a BRAIN over any of the above rubbish, unless it is for a short time olosho!!

MOTION DISMISSED
Men deceiving women since 16BC, brain ni, skull ko shocked cheesy

So when you see a girl from afar, the first thing that attracts you or impress you physically about her is her brain that you are not seeing right Kontinu o, kontinu grin

Kanye West married Kim K for brain yes we know!

Adams Oshiomhole married Lara for brains too, we know!!

Buhari married little Aisha because of brains oh yeah!

Femi Fani Kayode married Precious because of her brains too, wow shocked

Donald Trump married Melania because of her brains too grin

Even my able warlord Late Ikemba Married sweet, succulent, young Bianca because of her enormous brain, oh yeah shocked cheesy

Anyway I love guys, we know how to make women feel good, so I am solidly behind you, brain and skull all the way cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by franchasng: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2018
Modarun:
There are two kind of men, The Butt and the Boob men. A recent research carried out to figure out why the diverse preferences. By the end of the research there were very surprising thing the researchers unearthed.

Who would have thought a mans economic status played an important in his preferences? Apparently, Weathy men prefer women with big waists and hips, while Broke dudes love big boobs.

For the first experiment, they explored the relationship between financial security and men’s preferences in breast size. They recruited 266 men from three parts of a community that varied in socioeconomic status – low, medium and high.

Each participant was shown animated female figures, each varying in breast size. They then rated them out of five for physical attractiveness.

And it turned out, men with a lower socioeconomic status found larger breasts more appealing than those with a higher socioeconomic status.

As a Nigerian man. if you find yourself always staring at a womans boobs, just know you need to upgrade your life.
True cool
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by barrydee(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2018
RTSC:
She has a point though.

Although you can suck and press the breast, there is really nothing you can do with the ass aside from touching it.

My brother, there are somany things I can do to a girl's big & soft ass oh! like spanking it, dogging it, bending her in a doggy position while burying my face in her ass eating her puzzy from behind (If she is the neat type).

If u know, you know.
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2018
BIG BREAST IS REALLY A TURNOFF,
I HATE BIG BREAST WITH PASSION.
I PREFER SMALL BREAST.
BIG BREAST IS PRONE TO MANY DISEASES/INFECTIONS
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by kamez(m): 8:15am On Dec 26, 2018
for me o boob*s over nyash anytime anyday
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2018
All these dullards parading themselves as slay queens. Try to hold a meaningful convo for 5 minutes & watch her turn to an ugly imbècile. They have NOTHING to offer the world or themselves but to spread legs, bend yansh & sûck pipes of different sizes... Their only knowledge base is in the different grades of Brazilian hair, nails, bags, shoes & latest fashion trends. How to even better herself to be useful i swear they don't know.
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by haibe(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2018
So going to twitter or IG to screenshot posts is the new thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.