Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) (89959 Views)

'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by Mart1994(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=Mart1994 post=74180473][/quote] you are wise.
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by Mart1994(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
Constantiney:
This is the type of ladies who makes the fight for gender equality meaningless.

Fighting for someone like this to be respected and not be seen as a sex object is really a waste of time but i know, and I'm sure, many females are not like this so I'm sure her stupidity is just an exception.

Chickens for example, are created solely for the purpose of human consumption, atleast thats what i believe because it makes sense to me and billion of others who eat chicken too.

So it would be understandable if a chicken were to say
"Humans prefer to eat chicken with a big peak than the ones with no peak" because they know they only exist to be consumed by humans.

So with that said, lets take a look at the statement of this idio.t, this means she already believed she only exist for the satisfaction of men, she has no other purpose in life than to please a man, if you see someone like this being disrespected by a man, how do you now defend her?

Smh.
You are wise.
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by Mart1994(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
Saffi:
Story
Don't kid urself into thinking u know everything a man wants in a woman. As I told another dumbass babe yesterday, " You can only use ass and boobs to attract a man or men, but u can never use it to keep a man"

Seriously, y'all ladies need some mentality reformation
undecided undecided
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by ValCon888: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
seunmohmoh:
I will beat you in Scrabble.

Be honest.

On a scale of 1-10 how good are you?
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
franchasng:
lolz, bro forget that real man talk o cheesy

Who is a:

REAL MAN = EVERY MAN!

Every man is a real man based on what he wants in life grin

That you want a Chimanda lady because she knows how to write, talk and read books and I want Kim Kardashian lady because she has big ass and standing breast does not make either u or me a non-real-man because its our choices.

The name "Real Man" is what modern ladies use to indirectly coerce men to behave and confirm to their own defined standards, in reality, every man is a real man that desire unique qualities from his ideal woman.

A lady's value perception depends on who is evaluating the woman in question.

An educated working class lady maybe your definition of ideal quality or dream qualities in a lady u will want to settle with, while ability to cook, clean and tender to kids at home maybe the quality Mr James has been desperately searching for in a lady and then a lady born into a rich family with American or European citizenship status maybe the quality Mr. Tunde has been searching for in his dream woman while Mr Brown maybe busy searching for a lady with just big ass, big breast, fair skin and obviously beautiful physical beauty to marry cos to him, that's all he cares for in a lady nothing more, so value perception is unique, intrinsic and individual based.

Some men don't even care about a lady's character, all they want is physical beauty, and maybe rich background of the Lady, that's all, it doesn't make them unreal men lipsrsealed

In reality, physical beauty comes first, character and other evaluation comes second, that's how it works so let's not deceive women; we fall for them first because of their physical beauty, then character and other qualities can be considered later if necessary to the man in question embarassed

In summary, there is nothing like a REAL MAN, every man is a REAL MAN in his own desire and lifestyle, so you see shocked

Bro, You made a lot of sense until you brought VALUE and QUALITY to the picture.... Yes men can/should desire what they want, but is that RIGHT? Or are you saying that we suddenly have lost our abilities to know RIGHT from WRONG?! Come on!!!

Example:
- A man chooses to abandon his children, and although he believes that this is his choice, and he has tHe right to do so, we ALL know that it is wrong......OR have we lost our abilities to know right from wrong?!

Now yes, some men VALUE women solely upon their breast/ass. do you Seriously believe that it is RIGHT? Some men believe that the qualities of having a great r/ship or marriage is by finding a woman With big breast and ass, do you believe it is RIGHT? Now, i wont stop these men for having such mindset but we have to be honest and say that it is wrong.... Now, we are talking of r/ship marriage here, not a quickie with a babe we picked up at the club.

Have we really lost our abilities to know what is needed when seeking for a life companion?! Is bootays and titays really what we should now take as priority when seeking for a life companion?! Now as i said, many men do make funny choices, and they are entitled to do so, its their lives, but are you really saying that NOW, it is RIGHT to put the value of r/ship and or marriage on titays and bootays (and we should call these guys "Real men" )?!?!?!
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by tbliss22(m): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lolz... Ladies who fall for this crap as regards are sexual organs always believing it controls any human being on earth.

The more you display, showcasing the cleavage and butts alongside some butt lifts, will only make most men feels nothing but a sexual object.

This kicks off men that adds value and attracts only those who wishes to their sexual huge.

Finally, I see ladies walking completely naked come few years from now.
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
ValCon888:

Be honest.

On a scale of 1-10 how good are you?
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by franchasng: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, You made a lot of sense until you brought VALUE and QUALITY to the picture.... Yes men can/should desire what they want, but is that RIGHT? Or are you saying that we suddenly have lost our abilities to know RIGHT from WRONG?! Come on!!!

Example:
- A man chooses to abandon his children, and although he believes that this is his choice, and he has tHe right to do so, we ALL know that it is wrong......OR have we lost our abilities to know right from wrong?!

Now yes, some men VALUE women solely upon their breast/ass. do you Seriously believe that it is RIGHT? Some men believe that the qualities of having a great r/ship or marriage is by finding a woman With big breast and ass, do you believe it is RIGHT? Now, i wont stop these men for having such mindset but we have to be honest and say that it is wrong.... Now, we are talking of r/ship marriage here, not a quickie with a babe we picked up at the club.

Have we really lost our abilities to know what is needed when seeking for a life companion?! Is bootays and titays really what we should now take as priority when seeking for a life companion?! Now as i said, many men do make funny choices, and they are entitled to do so, its their lives, but are you really saying that NOW, it is RIGHT to put the value of r/ship and or marriage on titays and bootays (and we should call these guys "Real men" )?!?!?!
That's true, you are right. Your first paragraph made it clearer, now I can only agree with you, you're the boss cool
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by ValCon888: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
seunmohmoh:

I am not a 10. But I'm quite good. If you're interested i can setup a match.
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by kindness44: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
we de always get people way d decide something 4 d opposite sex, bcoz she get big boob lol
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by biztip: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
a child was born
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
Seandisputed:
I oppose the motion which says breast is better than ass

2 hours ago i hit a woman and her wheel barrow just because i was staring at a girl's ass without looking at my side. If not for the fact that i feigned being injured, curses would have being rained on me by the said woman.

With this point of mine, i hope I've been able to convince and not confuse you that ass is better than breasts.

Thank you.
The ass is where most men normally stares at, but during sex, the ass is the most neglected part.
We Men love to see big ass, and we feel on top of the world when people see us in public with a big ass lady, but this doesn't mean we love ass more than boobs. The reason men stare at big ass more than big boobs is because boobs is at the front while ass is at the back. Women has a way of noticing even the slightest glance at their tits, but you can stare at a woman's ass for a whole day and she won't notice.
I once dated a lady that was loaded with boobs and ass. Anytime I went out with her, I enjoyed the attention and admiration she'll get from guys. It always boost my ego to notice that guys were staring at my girl and perhaps, envying me in the process. But when it's time for sex, I hardly remember that my girl has big ass. I'm sure most men that date big ass ladies hardly pay attention to their girl's ass during sex. If you doubt me take a lady with big tits and big ass to bed. You'll agree with me that big ass is only for public show but almost useless in bed. Though I like ladies that are loaded with both front and back, but anytime, anyday, I'll choose big boobs over big ass.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
All is good for a rocky guy. Flaunt it.
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by Taiwx(m): 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
Boob over ass anyday!
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by Taiwx(m): 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
BIG BOOB OVER ASS ANYDAY!!
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by Seandisputed(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
gentlegenius:

The ass is where most men normally stares at, but during sex, the ass is the most neglected part.
We Men love to see big ass, and we feel on top of the world when people see us in public with a big ass lady, but this doesn't mean we love ass more than boobs. The reason men stare at big ass more than big boobs is because boobs is at the front while ass is at the back. Women has a way of noticing even the slightest glance at their tits, but you can stare at a woman's ass for a whole day and she won't notice.
I once dated a lady that was loaded with boobs and ass. Anytime I went out with her, I enjoyed the attention and admiration she'll get from guys. It always boost my ego to notice that guys were staring at my girl and perhaps, envying me in the process. But when it's time for sex, I hardly remember that my girl has big ass. I'm sure most men that date big ass ladies hardly pay attention to their girl's ass during sex. If you doubt me take a lady with big tits and big ass to bed. You'll agree with me that big ass is only for public show but almost useless in bed. Though I like ladies that are loaded with both front and back, but anytime, anyday, I'll choose big boobs over big ass.

True, but i think it's because when you hitting the pussy on the normal random position you are faced with the titties. Why do you think most guys don't last long when it comes to doggy style?
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by princfred(m): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
lol

Do I?

I sincerely don't even know which I prefer between Boobs and Ass... but one thing I know and that is...

I don't give a shhit about both of them!

Check your manhood 3x.
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by revolt(m): 4:07am On Dec 27, 2018
princenaira:

But they can handle too much ass and breast abi?
no they can't. That's why when it's there they get diistracted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by phoenix17(m): 7:27am On Jan 09, 2019
Can't it be moderate?
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by lanaVello1(m): 10:36am On Jan 16, 2019
ValCon888:

I am not a 10. But I'm quite good. If you're interested i can setup a match.

You both should come play at at the Lekki Scrabble club
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by ValCon888: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2019
lanaVello1:

You both should come play at at the Lekki Scrabble club

I'm in abj. But there's an app called Wordfeud if she was interested.
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by lanaVello1(m): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2019
ValCon888:

I'm in abj. But there's an app called Wordfeud if she was interested.
oh, it allows one to match over distance,yh? I'll check it out
Re: Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) by Jeon(f): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
franchasng:
Men deceiving women since 16BC, brain ni, skull ko shocked cheesy

So when you see a girl from afar, the first thing that attracts you or impress you physically about her is her brain that you are not seeing right Kontinu o, kontinu grin

Kanye West married Kim K for brain yes we know!

Adams Oshiomhole married Lara for brains too, we know!!

Buhari married little Aisha because of brains oh yeah!

Femi Fani Kayode married Precious because of her brains too, wow shocked

Donald Trump married Melania because of her brains too grin

Even my able warlord Late Ikemba Married sweet, succulent, young Bianca because of her enormous brain, oh yeah shocked cheesy

Anyway I love guys, we know how to make women feel good, so I am solidly behind you, brain and skull all the way cheesy cheesy

I support you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos / Lines Playboys Use To Have Sex With Innocent Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.