Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,487 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex (90386 Views)

Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by TMSMedia: 9:56pm On May 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPMeM3fjFqk

I Don Knack Am Tire - Lady Shares Video Of Her Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex (Photos)

A lady made fun of her boyfriend when she made a video to show his tired state after she had sex with him, IGBERETV reports.

In the video which was captioned: “But I pity him sha“, the man was seen looking tired, sweating and panting on a chair as she revealed that the sex they had just had was what left him in that state.

According to her, she had warned him of getting knocked out prior to their intercourse but the said man refused to believe and went on to have sex with her.

She was seen trying to give him water to drink. But due to his tired state, he couldn’t even take a sip. The lady who was proud of herself then goes on to say she has fvcked him to the point where he can’t even drink water.

https://igberetvnews.com/1420113/don-knack-tire-lady-shares-video-tired-boyfriend-marathon-sx-photos/

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by dollynnn(f): 9:57pm On May 16, 2022
Shameless generation!

1128 Likes 97 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Dude397(m): 10:00pm On May 16, 2022
Sexy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Felimax(m): 10:03pm On May 16, 2022
For your mind!
I don't know why some guys just loose guard. See wetin render you powerless!

You cannot be carrying the bucket throughout without getting tired. Oga, if you had given her that bucket for only 5mins she won't even be making a video how much more mocking.

Vexed!

188 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by DonBenny77(m): 10:04pm On May 16, 2022
Olosho

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by PerfectStranger(m): 10:04pm On May 16, 2022
...only thing they know. Useless farm tool.
And the idi.ot guy loose guard.

Tomorrow now she'll be singing "carry me dey go, Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house" in church grin

603 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 16, 2022
Excess alcohol and drugs plus marathon sex with a shameless person will always result into this

Na who get money dey get erection

194 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by PerfectStranger(m): 10:10pm On May 16, 2022
Dude397:
Sexy
What is sexy? Another ment spotted

236 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Cadamlk: 10:15pm On May 16, 2022
No more shame! Every nonsense must be on social media

192 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by slawormiir: 10:22pm On May 16, 2022
Damnnn niggar

I know you all will say this niggar Ain't no real niggar
Or rather he is a pussy ass niggar

But the truth is naturally baby girls are stronger than us during sex except if we get into that inebriated state...probably alcohol or drugs...then we can defeat them

But without inebriated state then naturally we cannot drill that hole.....

That place have no elastic limit.....just do small and get up

Baby girls are stronger than us during coitus...it is a fact we men must know
They can reach multiple orgasm...their refractory period is just seconds...I mean they can get to orgasm and get aroused again immediately

But for men....our refractory period takes time...and every orgasm causes weakness and tiredness...which means it takes 30 minutes to hours before we can get aroused again

454 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:35pm On May 16, 2022
Damnnn Niggress

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 16, 2022
dollynnn:
Shameless generation

You can say that again...

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by decatalyst(m): 10:36pm On May 16, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

He is a damned niggar!

See as werey carry head up like someone on life support machine grin

Akuya don disgrace eim ancestors.

One comrade down! One comrade down!! I repeat, one comrade down!!!

Requesting immediate evacuation. Over!

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by godofuck231: 10:39pm On May 16, 2022
[quote author=decatalyst post=112901516][/quote]look at him , thats not her boyfriend, that's a fvckboy or a fvcktoy, the guy don make mouth now she don break the guy spirit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Despacito1: 10:56pm On May 16, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1420113/don-knack-tire-lady-shares-video-tired-boyfriend-marathon-sx-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Na fainting this one dey so. Na die you dey, you want to dig unending whole to your grave.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Streetmovement(m): 11:06pm On May 16, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Chai them don knack this manchi wetin no good, he don do make I remember one girl wey I carry that year but me I dey like make I dey win all my matches. Na why I dey like buy good players and also have a good bench Incase of injury, red card or fatigue.

Chai see as the guy lay down like standing fan wey neck don break, na small remain this shenkes for knack this manchi soul commot for him body.

From the look of things this guy no fortify him innerself Wella before him embark on this great journey.

Food, water, exercise and overall wellbeing of a man's body and state of mind is very beneficial when wanting to have sex even though I know say the borehole no body don ever dig am to the end.

It is well with your soul, nigga man cool

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by mumumugu(m): 11:10pm On May 16, 2022
During sex, let the woman be ontop let the man be stationary let's see who gets tired

199 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by justicechichex: 11:26pm On May 16, 2022
Nonsense and ndi ara!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by OBALOLA55(m): 11:34pm On May 16, 2022
dollynnn:
Shameless generation!
NA AWA CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS

PRAISE LORD

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Okoroawusa: 11:55pm On May 16, 2022
Bloggers creating contents

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by MrBachelor: 12:11am On May 17, 2022
Na woman wey one man go marry be dis o.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Realist12: 12:16am On May 17, 2022
If the lady did the job by being on top she won't be saying this . It's the guy knacking her hence he's exhausted.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Stanweezy(m): 12:20am On May 17, 2022
Guyman don carry olosho as girlfriend and he collect wotowoto from her

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Gadafii: 1:38am On May 17, 2022
It's a grave mistake for any man to think that he can defeat a woman in za oza room, if this comrade die now, the toe toe go still wet for the next available deeq, the next seconds.

Men should learn to understand that the pussy is bottomless and elastic, pound it till thu kingdom come, you can never get to the bottom and it will always acomodate your girth.

The deeq on the other hand it's a of hose that falls flat on the floor the moment the water stops rushing, after two consecutive rounds, a man might find it difficult to achieve hardness or even maintain such hardness for few seconds

"Bini people talk say toe toe water no plenty but he reach prick to baff"

cheesy

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by gonkin(m): 3:36am On May 17, 2022
She never meet grin. He's probably the size of a toothbrush with the stamina of a 90 year old grandpa.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by NgebsonEmma: 4:39am On May 17, 2022
Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text you copy will be saved here.Tap on a clip to paste it in the text box.Touch and hold a clip to pin it. Unpinned clips will be deleted after 1 hour.Use the edit icon to pin, add or delete clips.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Pickmycall: 5:14am On May 17, 2022
Skit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:31am On May 17, 2022
Skit,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Mooh247: 5:57am On May 17, 2022
angry

Life no hard oo

I CUM you no CUM oya CUM dey go

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Benwallt(m): 5:59am On May 17, 2022
the guy looks dead. Edo girls nor get one atom of shame in them

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This / I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.