Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (40812 Views)

Older Ladies Are The Easiest To Get Laid Why Is It So ? / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? / The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Judybash93(m): 3:46am On Dec 26, 2018
dochenaj:

He is making the logical conclusion from the religious standpoint and the truism of the creation account is an axiom.

I get it. I just wanted him to use a scientific approach. I mean something that can be proved and not some kinda assumptions. lol...

But your point is well noted.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by MChaze25(m): 3:47am On Dec 26, 2018
With this crazy generation that even 7-13 year old re non-virgins already that I will decide to marry someone 2-6 years older than me?
Pls am not good at diving into big oceans especially the types that can swallow you and your entire vilage men!
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by eddyfranco(m): 3:50am On Dec 26, 2018
Since the thread owner made use of Bible reference with Adam and eve, what does he have to say about the Obligation brothers had, to their Widowed sister in law? Take the case of Judah, his sons and Tamar as an example.

young men were getting married to older women since time began. So, age Truly is just a number before God and before man.
however, the choice must/will always be yours for the pick.
i hope this makes sense tho.
Selah.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by princesweetman2(m): 4:06am On Dec 26, 2018
Rolex2017:

STUPID ASS
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by koolaid87: 4:26am On Dec 26, 2018
Keep your foolish opinion to yourself

Real Niggaz doing everything to change their story and you're there talking about age

Marry 90 years old if it'll change your story

Dont quote me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Omudia11: 4:28am On Dec 26, 2018
Hahahahahahaha
anochuko01:

and what was their age difference?
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by supereagle(m): 4:31am On Dec 26, 2018
All these theories don't marry a woman older than you don't work .Dele Giwa was younger than the wife even many years after the man's death , the wife still bears his name. A world renowned Prof of surgery in UI is two years younger than the wife, they had wonderful marriage. I know another couples the wife is older, all their children are graduats today. I have been involved in two relationship, the women are older , the present is 3 years older ,we move on well.

7 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Triangles1(m): 4:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Marrying lady older than you is always sweet bcs they know what they want in relationship not like this Brazilian hair freak.

5 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Omudia11: 5:03am On Dec 26, 2018
No, actually what she said is 100% accurate with white women. As they age they start craving for more sex and their husbands usually can't meet up.
abbey621:

That ain't it chief! Women do not get better with sex as they age, that is FALLACY which no scientific evidence supports! In fact things such as low sex drive, dryness, painful sex and so on are common with old age in women. Please let's not misinform people, every other thing you said I have no problem with cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by samsam2019: 5:04am On Dec 26, 2018
Saffi:
The reason why it works for him is because he is stinkingly rich, the submission will always be there. This can’t work for the average joe, just saying.
when they met psquare were broke and rubbish. Even Peter said the 1st car with AC he drove was given to him by Lola.

Even right now it's debatable that any of the psquare brothers has more money than her

7 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Omudia11: 5:08am On Dec 26, 2018
Sergio Ramos, Gerrard Pique, Cesc Fabregas etc
justino57:
Ok
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by dingbang(m): 5:20am On Dec 26, 2018
I'm not here to please anyone though but as for me, I won't marry an older lady because I won't get attracted to her.

My choice.

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by BabaIbo: 5:34am On Dec 26, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin
You have a way of insulting me without apparently meaning to. Eeewu!

Pretty!
If you're d one on your dp, you're created on a sunday
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by LegitBoyy: 5:38am On Dec 26, 2018
bacilus:
Hello everyone
Well I don't really agree with the popular saying 'Age is just a number ' when it comes to marriage. Remember, Adam was created before Eve and he even stayed lonely for a long time before God created Eve.

So, technically men are supposed to marry younger ladies if they agree on the teaching sha... Just thinking aloud

What do you think? Merry Christmas to all nairalanders

You're are entitled to your opinion,your gibberish and thrash. What kind of illogical thing is this? I was even thinking you will support your stand with reasonable grounds.

This one too go school like this o? cry

5 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by omogin(f): 5:53am On Dec 26, 2018
haladadon:
it's better to marry a woman who's closer to menopause so that she won't be able to have children for you and watch her desperate to please you while you keep going for younger girls.
Horrible spirit and mindset you got

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Vulcanheph(m): 5:56am On Dec 26, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

Who told you Adam was lonely before Eve? What about Lilith? undecided undecided undecided
Sorry bro not everyone knows about the story of Lilith since it has been removed from the bible.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by chris31(m): 5:58am On Dec 26, 2018
I see nothing wrong in marrying older lady
Older ladies are matured in brain & understand life better been with them is more enjoyable than younger ladies
I can marry a lady that is even 10yrs older than me what matters in marriage is happiness not age

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by smudge2079(m): 6:00am On Dec 26, 2018
It's your opinion...just because you have got an opinion, does that make you a politician??.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Youngzedd(m): 6:06am On Dec 26, 2018
All this indomie generation with smart phones.

You will be there doing I can't marry older women bla bla, that's how you will end up marrying that younger girl that doesn't have sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Ubdavis(m): 6:10am On Dec 26, 2018
Your illustration does not fit the theme.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by mozel247: 6:15am On Dec 26, 2018
Technology had rubbish menopause as a woman can give birth even at 70 now. If there is money. Menopause is nothing

pansophist:
Will most women be comfortable marrying a younger man? Since men becomes wealthy as they age on average, and women are attracted to resourceful men, will older women find younger men attractive ? Since most men marry in their 30s, will older women fertile for a long period to conceive healthy children ?
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by israelmao(m): 6:18am On Dec 26, 2018
We live life by choice.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Naijageak(m): 6:51am On Dec 26, 2018
OK oh. U know weti kill RomoRomeo and Juliet abi?
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by KingzleyTLB(m): 7:10am On Dec 26, 2018
you were saying??
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 26, 2018
bacilus:
Hello everyone
Well I don't really agree with the popular saying 'Age is just a number ' when it comes to marriage. Remember, Adam was created before Eve and he even stayed lonely for a long time before God created Eve.

So, technically men are supposed to marry younger ladies if they agree on the teaching sha... Just thinking aloud

What do you think? Merry Christmas to all nairalanders
Tell me why the teachings of the Bible are meant to be obeyed in Africa? Do you believe in American myths?, No! So don't believe in American stories.

Nobody can make an opinion without referring to a Pastor or Bible again aye?

Try to be independent psychologically and spiritually and you'll experience positive flows.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 26, 2018
Religion the root of our Doom
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Ejiod(m): 7:15am On Dec 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by frozen70(f): 7:22am On Dec 26, 2018
The most important thing in marriage is love

You might marry an older lady and have endless peace of mind in the marriage yet have beautiful kids

You may marry a younger lady and have tough marriage of which you will want to pull out and now start looking for an older lady because you need peace

Everyone should look for what works for him

A loveless marriage is like a well prepared pot of soup without salt

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by awumen: 7:26am On Dec 26, 2018
Saffi:
The reason why it works for him is because he is stinkingly rich, the submission will always be there. This can’t work for the average joe, just saying.
do you have an idea the kind of wealth Lola's family control.the parents are in the league of Otedola's,Adeleke's(davido) and etc.
Silent billionaire,aside that,she is a senior staff of Sahara energy with six digit salary.so what will work will work, wealth or not

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by vibre: 7:28am On Dec 26, 2018
Nothing wrong with that but the age gap shouldn't be too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other / Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" / Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.