Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat (20638 Views)

Who Was The First Human To Celebrate Jesus? / Is Belief In Jesus Enough For Salvation? / "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by mrrights: 11:20am On Dec 25, 2018
We can't celebrate Jesus enough

If Jesus Christ wasn't born today as some people claim and using that to justify their decision not to celebrate Christmas, i am now asking them, when was Jesus born and do they celebrate him on that day?

For me, i celebrate Christmas with all our Christian friends celebrating it today and i wish everyone happiness during this holiday season.

If you are celebrating Jesus on another day, please notify me to join the celebration.

We can't celebrate Jesus enough.

Christmas is a period of joy and happiness for majority of our people and even if you think Jesus wasn't born today to warrant any celebration, share in the joy and happiness of our people.

Human joy and happiness is worth celebrating

So, here is to wish you all a Merry Christmas, a blessed season and a prosperous New Year ahead.

Abeg, if you have people who don't celebrate Christmas, please send me the gift on their behave.

I do celebrate Christmas. I do celebrate double Christmas. I also do celebrate multiple Christmas. In other words, for every person who don't celebrate Christmas, i celebrate Christmas on their behave, so let me receive the gift on their behave also.

You see ehnn, the Lord who has seen you through this 2018 will surely perfect your ways in 2019 and beyond.

His blessings shall abide by you all the way.

Happy Christmas

Abdulrazaq O Hamzat

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Kenekingisback: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
Seen..

Osinbajo: Wike, which kind beer this guy dey drink so? You go sabi am shocked
Wike : Na one local cheap beer for Ikeja under bridge, very cheap grin
Onlookers: echoing Iya Sura, Iya Busari, Iya Kazeem grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Philistine(m): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
Who is he? U Just bring an unknown entity to Nairaland fp?

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Edygrin(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
So on point. We don't deserve Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Bluette(f): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin ok
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by jesmond3945: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
Thats good bro to see a muslim celebrating Jesus Christ thats commendable.

36 Likes

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by RealEstateTek: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
cheesy HalleluYAH!
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by madridguy(m): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sure, we can't celebrate Messiah enough.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
God bless you bro

8 Likes

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Neminc: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas

4 Likes

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Houseofglam7(f): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yeah right....
I'm sure they light up their Christmas trees with grenades and c4s undecided

4 Likes

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by mabaz(m): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hahahahahahahaha. This naija na comedy
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Histrings08(m): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nyc one bro, I couldn't av put it better than this.. Ama Christian and I celebrate Christmas..

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Emmy3(m): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
Someone should bless me to today please.
I swear I really need it.

GT Bank
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Gkemz: 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas to you too
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nice one
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by myettiallah: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lol..
Someone up there asked if dey would decorate the christmas tree with C4s and grenades
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by larrybee2017(f): 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
Philistine:
Who is he? U Just bring an unknown entity to Nairaland fp?
Really!!! You need to check the dose again and be sure ure taking the correct dose,cause this unknown guy is one international force to reckon with

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by theapeman4: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
mrrights:

If Jesus Christ wasn't born today as some people claim and using that to justify their decision not to celebrate Christmas, i am now asking them, when was Jesus born and do they celebrate him on that day?

For me, i celebrate Christmas with all our Christian friends celebrating it today and i wish everyone happiness during this holiday season.

If you are celebrating Jesus on another day, please notify me to join the celebration.

Christmas is a period of joy and happiness for majority of our people and even if you think Jesus wasn't born today to warrant any celebration, share in the joy and happiness of our people.

So, here is to wish you all a Merry Christmas, a blessed season and a prosperous New Year ahead.

Abeg, if you have people who don't celebrate Christmas, please send me the gift on their behave.

I do celebrate Christmas. I do celebrate double Christmas. I also do celebrate multiple Christmas. In other words, for every person who don't celebrate Christmas, i celebrate Christmas on their behave, so let me receive the gift on their behave also.

You see ehnn, the Lord who has seen you through this 2018 will surely perfect your ways in 2019 and beyond.

Happy Christmas

Abdulrazaq O Hamzat
do sucide bombers celebrate Christmas..?
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
mrrights:

Happy Christmas

Abdulrazaq O Hamzat
oga you are an Hausa and you suppose be Muslim na
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by zombieTRACKER: 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
A Yoruba Muslim opened a thread here to remind his fellow Muslims how it is a taboo and Haram to associate with Christians on Christmas..

Even wishing a Yoruba Christian a merry Christmas was a no-no...

Its really an eye opener
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by sage101: 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
Good Ol' Dayscheesy

7 Likes

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Passionate888: 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
This guy na Yoruba muzlim or arewa?
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by tellwisdom: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
Op, are you poor??...That beer don dey hot na. U no fit order another?? sad
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by dayborlee(m): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
What a disgrace to d religion of peace. I suggest a change of name for you

1 Like

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Carlyscales: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
Anything to trend
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by wealth2al(m): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: 'Money Doesn't Give Joy' - (video) / How To Understand Mathew 10:34 / Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.