Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat (20655 Views)

Who Was The First Human To Celebrate Jesus? / Is Belief In Jesus Enough For Salvation? / "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by lordizak(m): 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
mrrights:
We can't celebrate Jesus enough

If Jesus Christ wasn't born today as some people claim and using that to justify their decision not to celebrate Christmas, i am now asking them, when was Jesus born and do they celebrate him on that day?

For me, i celebrate Christmas with all our Christian friends celebrating it today and i wish everyone happiness during this holiday season.

If you are celebrating Jesus on another day, please notify me to join the celebration.

We can't celebrate Jesus enough.

Christmas is a period of joy and happiness for majority of our people and even if you think Jesus wasn't born today to warrant any celebration, share in the joy and happiness of our people.

Human joy and happiness is worth celebrating

So, here is to wish you all a Merry Christmas, a blessed season and a prosperous New Year ahead.

Abeg, if you have people who don't celebrate Christmas, please send me the gift on their behave.

I do celebrate Christmas. I do celebrate double Christmas. I also do celebrate multiple Christmas. In other words, for every person who don't celebrate Christmas, i celebrate Christmas on their behave, so let me receive the gift on their behave also.

You see ehnn, the Lord who has seen you through this 2018 will surely perfect your ways in 2019 and beyond.

His blessings shall abide by you all the way.

Happy Christmas

Abdulrazaq O Hamzat

Are you the NOUN activist?
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Sleekfingers: 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
Edodefender:
oga you are an Hausa and you suppose be Muslim na

So all hausas are Muslims abi?
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by IFNOTGOD(m): 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
I like dis guy
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
Philistine:
Who is he? U Just bring an unknown entity to Nairaland fp?

That person is well known. You think am. You know am too.

A man who has yam and knife here on NL.
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Edodefender:
oga you are an Hausa and you suppose be Muslim na

He is Yoruba and you should know him.
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by lereinter(m): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
If you are celebrating Jesus on another day, please notify me to join the celebration.

this is sweet.

Respect Abdul razsak O Hamzat
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by deebrain(m): 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
I'm amazed. We still have some sensible people in nairaland.

Very matured opinion.

Merry Christmas to you
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
Celebrating Jesus in a bar.. Na ur prophet Muhammed u dey celebrate... Rubbish fowl angry
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Psoul(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
mukhcech:

Act of Being a drunk should know religion. Atleast the religion was clear when it says don't drink Alcohol unlike most christians that claim Jesus turn water to Buruku.

You sounds disconnected and distorted. What is ur problem or you hate for Christianity is making you lose ur mind.
U need to slow down a bit.
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by wirinet(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
Respect

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by JAMSEE: 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=mrrights post=74152032]We can't celebrate Jesus enough

If Jesus Christ wasn't born today as some people claim and using that to justify their decision not to celebrate Christmas, i am now asking them, when was Jesus born and do they celebrate him on that day?

For me, i celebrate Christmas with all our Christian friends celebrating it today and i wish everyone happiness during this holiday season.

Christmas is a period of joy and happiness for majority of our people and even if you think Jesus wasn't born today to warrant any celebration, share in the joy and happiness of our people.

So, here is to wish you all a Merry Christmas, a blessed season and a prosperous New Year ahead.

YOU ARE NOT FAR FROM THE KINGDOM AT ALL.
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by nwanyionitsha: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
mrrights:

Abeg, if you have people who don't celebrate Christmas, please send me the gift on their behave.

I do celebrate Christmas. I do celebrate double Christmas. I also do celebrate multiple Christmas. In other words, for every person who don't celebrate Christmas, i celebrate Christmas on their behave, so let me receive the gift on their behave also.

You see ehnn, the Lord who has seen you through this 2018 will surely perfect your ways in 2019 and beyond.

His blessings shall abide by you all the way.

Happy Christmas

Abdulrazaq O Hamzat
Thank you.
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by nwanyionitsha: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
jesmond3945:
Thats good bro to see a muslim celebrating Jesus Christ thats commendable.
Is he a muslim ?
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by nattyGENT: 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nairaland is filled nowadays with idiots. Imagine comments on this sensible post
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by jesmond3945: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Is he a muslim ?
yes
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by nwanyionitsha: 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
jesmond3945:
yes
Really ? But he is drinking beer/alcohol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If The Early Church Had Prayed That Saul Should Die? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: 'Money Doesn't Give Joy' - (video) / Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.