Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,806 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat (20656 Views)

Who Was The First Human To Celebrate Jesus? / Is Belief In Jesus Enough For Salvation? / "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by sammyj: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
Good
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Mankosi: 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
Na ur mama born u abeg. Carry go
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
sage101:
Good Ol' Dayscheesy
These ones no be suit too
grin grin grin
Na PARACHUTE look
This is what we call WARDROBE allowance
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by writeprof(m): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
jesmond3945:
Thats good bro to see a muslim celebrating Jesus Christ thats commendable.

Don't be surprised. The Muslims know the importance and need for Jesus more than many so-called Christians. It's just that fear will not allow many of them to commit to Jesus headship.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Anigreat: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
madridguy:
Sure, we can't celebrate Messiah enough.

shocked

You can say that again and again.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Boyooosa(m): 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
Typical Yoruba Muslim..
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Yeah right....
I'm sure they light up their Christmas trees with grenades and c4s undecided
may God forgive you. Amen
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Ayobami7(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
OK
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by sage101: 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
EVILFOREST:

These ones no be suit too
grin grin grin
Na PARACHUTE look
This is what we call WARDROBE allowance
Hahhahaahha

Na so na
U have to wear it for like 7yrs before it "suits" Yougrin

1 Like

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Nathayas: 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
You will live long to see your great great great great grand children, in short you will not see death

1 Like

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Psoul(m): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
Edodefender:
oga you are an Hausa and you suppose be Muslim na

And so what?
Truth knows no tribe nor religion
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by victorazyvictor(m): 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yep

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by princetom1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
mrrights:
We can't celebrate Jesus enough

If Jesus Christ wasn't born today as some people claim and using that to justify their decision not to celebrate Christmas, i am now asking them, when was Jesus born and do they celebrate him on that day?

For me, i celebrate Christmas with all our Christian friends celebrating it today and i wish everyone happiness during this holiday season.

If you are celebrating Jesus on another day, please notify me to join the celebration.

We can't celebrate Jesus enough.

Christmas is a period of joy and happiness for majority of our people and even if you think Jesus wasn't born today to warrant any celebration, share in the joy and happiness of our people.

Human joy and happiness is worth celebrating

So, here is to wish you all a Merry Christmas, a blessed season and a prosperous New Year ahead.

Abeg, if you have people who don't celebrate Christmas, please send me the gift on their behave.

I do celebrate Christmas. I do celebrate double Christmas. I also do celebrate multiple Christmas. In other words, for every person who don't celebrate Christmas, i celebrate Christmas on their behave, so let me receive the gift on their behave also.

You see ehnn, the Lord who has seen you through this 2018 will surely perfect your ways in 2019 and beyond.

His blessings shall abide by you all the way.

Happy Christmas

Abdulrazaq O Hamzat

Olawepo no send out Christmas message? What a way to celebrate, beer on
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by olumike001(m): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
dayborlee:
What a disgrace to d religion of peace. I suggest a change of name for you

See the peaceful man here..I guess u would bomb him if u can v access to him. Mr peace himself
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by BenzEne1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
Abdulrazaq Hamzaat has his life to live. There is no religious backing for his standpoint. Christmas isn't part of Islam and any true Muslim wouldn't engage in it.

All these comments on him being a rational Muslim is crap. You can't be a Muslim and a Christian at the same time.
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by dayborlee(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
olumike001:

See the peaceful man here..I guess u would bomb him if u can v access to him. Mr peace himself

Go and sit down on dat chair jooooo. Omo jahiliyah
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by able1993(m): 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
If only we respect other people and their opinion, even with religion, we would be living peacefully, however, the situation is the other way, more respect for religion than humanity......

Are you indecisive about situations and decisions, do you need encouragement, advice or guidance on important decisions or you want to learn about success strategies in business and academics, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by zealousayo(m): 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
of course, we can't.l!
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by olisaEze(m): 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
Abeg someone should cc @frz our local bible prof. aka mr Itk!

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oluwamind4 Thanks.
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Topmaike007(m): 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
I like this guy
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by jesmond3945: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
writeprof:

Don't be surprised. The Muslims know the importance and need for Jesus more than many so-called Christians. It's just that fear will not allow many of them to commit to Jesus headship.
yea i think so because of fatwa.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by mukhcech(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
jesmond3945:
Thats good bro to see a muslim celebrating Jesus Christ thats commendable.

Yeah, And to see him drink his life away too. She dis one nah Muslim like this.
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by BlackPantherCri: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
Edodefender:

And so?

I'm a Christian and I look forward to Ileya anyhow because I know I will not enter market to buy meet for weeks thanks to my Muslim neighbours . I cook mega during Xmas because my Muslim neighbours children will keep peeking in to know if the chicken is ready and join my children watching old school birth of Jesus movies asking funny questions. When food is ready we all eat together and send them home with a dish of rice and chicken for their parents.

If you pass thru Dubai and Qatar airports, they adorn the place with Christmas decoration.

It is a season of joy and happiness and should not be monopolized by any religion.

The Jews celebrate Hanukkah this season as well.

Even if you are an Atheist, Sha celebrate New Year.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by mukhcech(m): 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
Psoul:

And so what?
Truth knows no tribe nor religion

Act of Being a drunk should know religion. Atleast the religion was clear when it says don't drink Alcohol unlike most christians that claim Jesus turn water to Buruku.
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by mukhcech(m): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
Edodefender:

Nah Pako.
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by sanerugwei: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
Quite impressive @OP.

For those casting aspersions on him on the basis of religion, shame on you. He might not even be a mozlem or might have converted. So hold your piss(peace).

Back to the topic

Did you not know that Jesu died for the sins of the whole world?

Jesus did not bring any religion, rather He came to unite the world to the Father, Jehovah, Yahweh. So why kill yourselves and make divisions amongst you.

Dear Earthlings, on the last day there will be no religions only deeds of love shall count....

Love the Lord your God(Jehovah) with all your might, and also love your neighbour/fellow man as you loved yourself.

May Yeshuah give you the strength to live right.
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by jesmond3945: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
mukhcech:

Yeah, And to see him drink his life away too. She dis one nah Muslim like this.
do you know him from somewhere?
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by emmynuelnwatu: 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
This kind of mentality is what can change our world! Wisdom @ its peak!
Re: We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
mrrights:
We can't celebrate Jesus enough

If Jesus Christ wasn't born today as some people claim and using that to justify their decision not to celebrate Christmas, i am now asking them, when was Jesus born and do they celebrate him on that day?

For me, i celebrate Christmas with all our Christian friends celebrating it today and i wish everyone happiness during this holiday season.

If you are celebrating Jesus on another day, please notify me to join the celebration.

We can't celebrate Jesus enough.

Christmas is a period of joy and happiness for majority of our people and even if you think Jesus wasn't born today to warrant any celebration, share in the joy and happiness of our people.

Human joy and happiness is worth celebrating

So, here is to wish you all a Merry Christmas, a blessed season and a prosperous New Year ahead.

Abeg, if you have people who don't celebrate Christmas, please send me the gift on their behave.

I do celebrate Christmas. I do celebrate double Christmas. I also do celebrate multiple Christmas. In other words, for every person who don't celebrate Christmas, i celebrate Christmas on their behave, so let me receive the gift on their behave also.

You see ehnn, the Lord who has seen you through this 2018 will surely perfect your ways in 2019 and beyond.

His blessings shall abide by you all the way.

Happy Christmas

Abdulrazaq O Hamzat

Amen. Thank you. Personally, i appreciate you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) / What If The Early Church Had Prayed That Saul Should Die? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: 'Money Doesn't Give Joy' - (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.