Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

What Is The Difference Between Fat Men And White Men's Dicks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between Fat Men And White Men's Dicks? (1241 Views)

Which Kind Of Girls Have Sex With Fat Men? / Beginning To Think Fat Men Are The Cutest / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Fat Men And White Men's Dicks? by Ilamina(f): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2019

Since they are known to be both lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Difference Between Fat Men And White Men's Dicks? by Erickax(m): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
nawa 0
Re: What Is The Difference Between Fat Men And White Men's Dicks? by Geminita1(f): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
Reverse psychology. You know you can never get a white man because they are generally class personified, and don't mingle with deranged women. Manage the men nature has cursed you with. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Fat Men And White Men's Dicks? by Ilamina(f): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Geminita1:
Reverse psychology. You know you can never l a white man because they are generally class personified, and don't mingle with deranged women. Manage the men nature has cursed you with. grin

Where did I say

I want a white man

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Fat Men And White Men's Dicks? by Geminita1(f): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ilamina:

Where did I say

I want a white man
You don't want them because they don't want you. Capisce.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Fat Men And White Men's Dicks? by Ilamina(f): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
Geminita1:
You don't want them because they don't want you. Capisce.

You are making a big deal out of nothing

But thanks for putting me in the level you think I am

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Fat Men And White Men's Dicks? by Lightangel65: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ilamina:

Since they are known to be both lipsrsealed

The difference is they are too good for sluts like you
Re: What Is The Difference Between Fat Men And White Men's Dicks? by 1Sharon(f): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
Geminita1:
Reverse psychology. You know you can never get a white man because they are generally class personified, and don't mingle with deranged women. Manage the men nature has cursed you with. grin

Look at this self hater

Enjoy ur white saviour

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Difference Between Fat Men And White Men's Dicks? by Geminita1(f): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
1Sharon:

Look at this self hater
Enjoy ur white saviour
I gladly will.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Fat Men And White Men's Dicks? by StrikeBack(m): 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ilamina. Omo Pau bi ibon

(1) (Reply)

Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird / When Bleep a Ladies, Why Do They Cry? / Why Are Germans So Friendly And Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.