Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians (66020 Views)

“Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara / They Tried To Entrap Peter Obi With Women, Dug Into His Bank Accounts — LP / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by cosse(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=Friend01 post=74168312]

It is utterly shameful that Christians on this platform are so deluded that they can't see what holding up the four fingers of both hands by the president means; and how it is way different from the slogan the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood sign is.
People just cook rubbish for nothing and some willing zombies here just swallow everything wholesale without scrutinization.

The problem is, many people who believe most of these rubbish don't want to think,they just wait for some people to do the thinking for them and then, they everything they swallow see or hear like parrot like some remote controlled zombies. [/quote
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2018
Christians that will vote Buhari again will regret their existence should Buhari be voted a second time.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Bhol28: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2018
"NEXT LEVEL" THE SUREST
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2018
Stalwert:
Threads like these are evidence enough of how fanaticism and politics = Pathetical Foolish Zombie for looting.

Rabia was a single 4 finger palm, PMB raised 2 of his palm.

Rabia was used to refer to a mosque (Raba= 4) where the Egyptian military massacred scores of people who opposed the overthrow the democratically elected government in 2013.

PMB used the 4 fingers on each palm to refer to his intent to seek a second term which will equate 8 years in governance.

That Atiku, Atikulooters, Obliars, Obarawo, O'Dishonesty have paid your pathetic existence to lie does not preclude you from reasoning.you should know that this Islamization lie will not earn you any brownie point.

WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING>
U sound hated.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by israelmao(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2018
AntiWailer:

I will quote u after the elections.
Stay tuned
I have you in my archives already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Mace0lane: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2018
Kundagarten:

The user you quoted has "Bendel" as part of his name which should have given you a clue that he is most probably from the old Bendel state.
I know you will not know that there use to be a state called Bendel, history is not a forte for most Buharideens. And starting your rant with I am a Christian and I will vote Buhari is no longer meaningful. Your type use that line so much in 2015 to woo gullible Christians who now know the semi illiterate in Aso Rock as a confirmed muslim bigot just like he was portrayed.
. Antics of foolish Igbos ain’t that difficult to figure out. Only people from your tribe radiant such hate, only they also support each other when be chastised. Personally, I can smell a bigoted Biafran miles away no matter how he or she chose to hide, they can not hide their hate for humanity. It’s no wonder they have a caste “Osu” dedicated to being hated so before you dish out unintelligent advice as comment know that there are NL that see tru the foolishness your forefathers perpetrated n can see tru all your charades funded by PDP now also.

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by JasonScoolari: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2018
dominique:
Propaganda dead on arrival

Is there any other way one can indicate four with fingers without having to press down the thumb? If there is, someone should show me because that's the only way I know and I'm just hearing of this Islamic brotherhood sign.
It seems you and NessaBooo are stylishly supporting the APC.

Just look at the ladies I love so much, supporting the APC against my party.

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by tiredoflife(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2018
Mace0lane:

I am a Christian n I will vote Buhari till 2023. You n your pathetic tribe that knows nothing but tribal bigotry politics can go to hell. You can fool the foolish ones among your kinsmen with this not other Christians from other tribe. Your tribe knows nothing but to spread hate and distrust among Nigerians. Buhari is yet to islamatize Nigeria like you claimed previously, you have another foolish meaning for the four years Buhari signaled with the sign he made on TV.
What a pathetic lot.

He yet to islamatize
But the plan has being put in place
The structures are there
We await what he will finish off once he can win
Then people like u will ask for death and won't see death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by dominique(f): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
It seems you and NessaBooo are stylishly supporting the APC.

Just look at the ladies I love so much, supporting the APC against my party.

Not of a fan of APC but I slightly prefer them to PDP. Can't vote for either of I have the chance, I'd rather not vote
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by CoolAmbience(m): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2018
ChaleeBendel:
And some idiotic christians are making the sign without knowing the origins.

We all know APC is Nigeria's equivalent of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood, its obvious.

Wow...see as foolishness wan turn sense!

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by CoolAmbience(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2018
ChaleeBendel:

You're muslim, you have every right to support it. It is my Christian brothers I feel sorry for.

My brother, u sure say you well?
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by chiefolododo(m): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2018
Buhari's hand sign represent terror in Egypt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by JasonScoolari: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2018
dominique:

Not of a fan of APC but I slightly prefer them to PDP. Can't vote for either of I have the chance, I'd rather not vote
But we've not had it this bad and you know that.

During the time of GEJ , we all prospered and flourish but under this APC led administration, it has been from one setback to the other.

PDP is way better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by ChaleeBendel: 9:23am On Dec 26, 2018
CoolAmbience:

My brother, u sure say you well?

It's your madness that is making you to think we are brothers. Better check yourself into the nearest hospital.
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by kenx1(m): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2018
Buhari what happens to the "peace sign"

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Naijageak(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2018
Who will bring Christian signs out.....
All our politicians yaff change to Muslim oh
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by ehinmowo: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2018
Kundagarten:
So it is for dem dem, trust Buhari the leader of Fulani muslims.
Most divisive President ever.

When Christians realise its a Muslim sign

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8384228_aaaaaaaaaa_jpegc534c8f9ee21ca3cbda9c3314c5c39bf

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8384251_con_jpg374a71f937271fb5997be7bdc9e64598

I always think twice about anything Islamic. Nobody needs to ask why.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by ntyce(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2018
Any Christian that believes this crap of a story is an embarrassment to Christiandom.
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by ntyce(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
But we've not had it this bad and you know that.

During the time of GEJ , we all prospered and flourish but under this APC led administration, it has been from one setback to the other.

PDP is way better.
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by ehinmowo: 9:31am On Dec 26, 2018
yarimo:
Nigerians didn't dig out anything , nigerians only know BUHARI 4 + 4 . It's only the fools that are taking it something else.

How do we know you are not a fool for denying it's not without reason? Somebody brouhtout reasons and source to support nis claim you open your decayed mouth to refute it without without any proof.

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by JasonScoolari: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2018
ntyce:

Who propsered?

Your corrupt kindreds
You're a blind man, it will be difficult for you to identify prosperity.

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by nsilordgmail(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=yarimo post=74167506]shaataap Very typical of you and your religion. The wickedness and anger that lives inside of you is something else. You can't reply back without showing the real side of you. Tufiakwa!!
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by luveu: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2018
we have always said dt ds man is a terrorist
when u look at buhari antecedent , body language & statements towards some terrerists act even before he became president u'll agree wit me ds man is one of them. eg a man dt said "fighting boko haram is fighting d north", then one will still be in doubt

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by wokemzine: 9:38am On Dec 26, 2018
ChaleeBendel:

Yes, dem dey go prison, 4yrs each.
Nairalanders ohh! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by mozona(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Jubril does not know the actual meaning self, I believe he did it meaning I will be here next tenure. The man is outdated he might ave seen people doing it, and himself wan do am
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by JasonScoolari: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2018
Mace0lane:
sorry those ladies decide not to be as foolish as you have inherited from your father.
dominique, mynd44, rule number 2.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by 3verblazing(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2018
This doesn't make any sense.. He raised both hands not one... That's 8 not 4 ... Anyway thanks for the research.. At least now I know something about Egypt apart from ..the pyramid of Gazar
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2018
Lia Muhammed continue building meme jubril is 4+4

Breeze carry his cap and we find out hair full his head what will minster of propangada called national wig day abi?
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by luveu: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2018
ntyce:
Any Christian that believes this crap of a story is an embarrassment to Christiandom.

do u want to learn lesson in a hard way. u want all nigerians to be exterminated by buhari terrorist tendency? even if u want a muslim president must it be buhari? a bigot, nepotist, divisive, hypocrite, corrupt, tribalist & worst of it all a terrorist? if u r a christian pls used ur head

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by luveu: 9:49am On Dec 26, 2018
ChaleeBendel:
And some idiotic christians are making the sign without knowing the origins.

We all know APC is Nigeria's equivalent of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood, its obvious.
na so dem go take do collect d mark of anti_christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by KillTheZombies: 9:50am On Dec 26, 2018
Dumbohari has exposed himself as a bloody Islamist who is coming back to deal mercilessly with Christians if he wins.

Thank God, nigerians are wiser.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.