Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians (66011 Views)

“Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara / They Tried To Entrap Peter Obi With Women, Dug Into His Bank Accounts — LP / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by luveu: 9:52am On Dec 26, 2018
ChaleeBendel:

You're muslim, you have every right to support it. It is my Christian brothers I feel sorry for.
na so the mumu followers go tek collect the mark of the beast "666"

on dt day;
Angel Gabriel: oh dearly beloved why did u get ds mark after all ur service to God

buhari Christian follower: oh my lord i didnt know it was d sign of anti_Christ

Angel Gabriel: ignorant of d law is not an excuse

buhari mumu Christian follower: pls help me my lord i'll repent

Angel Gabriel: u were told & warned, its too late, theres nothing i can, turn to my left side where u see ur fellow ZOMBIS'

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by KillTheZombies: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2018
Mace0lane:
. Antics of foolish Igbos ain’t that difficult to figure out. Only people from your tribe radiant such hate, only they also support each other when be chastised. Personally, I can smell a bigoted Biafran miles away no matter how he or she chose to hide, they can not hide their hate for humanity. It’s no wonder they have a caste “Osu” dedicated to being hated so before you dish out unintelligent advice as comment know that there are NL that see tru the foolishness your forefathers perpetrated n can see tru all your charades funded by PDP now also.

This one zombihari Muslim skull dey lament seriously. grin

E pele o. Eku lamentions sir. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by YurFatHer: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2018
That's how they'll say Buhari have join bad gang (illuminati)
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by ntyce(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
You're a blind man, it will be difficult for you to identify prosperity.

Nn
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by ntyce(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2018
luveu:

do u want to learn lesson in a hard way. u want all nigerians to be exterminated by buhari terrorist tendency? even if u want a muslim president must it be buhari? a bigot, nepotist, divisive, hypocrite, corrupt, tribalist & worst of it all a terrorist? if u r a christian pls used ur head

Almost 4 years, no islamization...

You shouldn't be deceived...

Is Atiku a xtain?
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2018
Kundagarten:
[s][/s]

Of all the signs in the world, Buhari just happen to prefer the Muslim Brotherhood sign abi?

And how else do you want him to place his fingers as 4

Try to make 4 with your fingers another way abeg?
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by ezegenigbonine: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2018
Oshigun:
Do you guys have no shame? This is how you said Buhari was going to Islamize Nigeria in 2015 to prevent Christians voting for him but the maturity of Nigerians, especially in the SW, shamed you lot. Where is the Islamization? If you agree it is not here after almost 4 years then when should we expect "Jihadist" Buhari to deliver it ? When he is out of power? What is he waiting for if a committed Islamist as you shameless bigots touted him to be?

Despite all that against an amiable man and leader, you are at it again and never learn. Despite all these antics you will demand the support of APC and Buhari tomorrow. Simply shameless and effeminate behaviour. You are not honourable in the mould of real men who always try to play fair and be upright. Disgraceful lot.

If u have sense u would have seen the traces of islamizing the country I'll teach u with few questions

1 : why is all the service chiefs Muslims?
2 : why is the Fulani herdmen not punished accordingly

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
But we've not had it this bad and you know that.

During the time of GEJ , we all prospered and flourish but under this APC led administration, it has been from one setback to the other.

PDP is way better.

Truly, PDP is way better and they want to prove themselves.
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Corrinthians(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2018
dominique:
Propaganda dead on arrival

Is there any other way one can indicate four with fingers without having to press down the thumb? If there is, someone should show me because that's the only way I know and I'm just hearing of this Islamic brotherhood sign.
This is what opposition has been reduced to. They rely heavily on propaganda. It is simply intended to stop Nigerians from identifying with the sign which has since gone viral. grin

Brother Dominique, I hereby Ismalize you into the Muslim Brotherhood. grin

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by JasonScoolari: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2018
ntyce:

Oloshi, Oloriburuku

When did corruption become prosperity...

Mashafani somebody
When you don't have anything meaningful to say, you go about insulting your parents.

Are we fighting for anything? Be civil.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Adesusex: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2018
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by objobj: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2018
Kundagarten:
[s][/s]

Of all the signs in the world, Buhari just happen to prefer the Muslim Brotherhood sign abi?

So bring out another sign that will pass same message without critic
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by omojesu202(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2018
Kundagarten:
[s][/s]

shut up naaa, haba....you're irritating me
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by misano(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2018
Oshigun:
Do you guys have no shame? This is how you said Buhari was going to Islamize Nigeria in 2015 to prevent Christians voting for him but the maturity of Nigerians, especially in the SW, shamed you lot. Where is the Islamization? If you agree it is not here after almost 4 years then when should we expect "Jihadist" Buhari to deliver it ? When he is out of power? What is he waiting for if a committed Islamist as you shameless bigots touted him to be?

Despite all that against an amiable man and leader, you are at it again and never learn. Despite all these antics you will demand the support of APC and Buhari tomorrow. Simply shameless and effeminate behaviour. You are not honourable in the mould of real men who always try to play fair and be upright. Disgraceful lot.

Close ur mouth. I'm disappointed in Buhari. Everything pointed out b4 D election by PDP (which I didn't believe) turned out to be true. Go hide ur face. Supporting an evil party. Shame

3 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by omojesu202(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2018
Friend01:

It seems you lack basic comprehension skills.
How does holding up the four fingers of the RIGTH hand(This a well known Muslim Brotherhood sign) the same as the holding the four fingers of both hands(of the Mr. President has second term election bide) look the same?
Do I blame you when you worship a Man-God or should I say God-Man. And you still confused about if three is one or one is three....

you even tried....
stop explaining to them, they won't take it. their brain is wired for Buhari's hatred. Anything he does has a negative meaning to them
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Ziggylady(f): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2018
Stalwert:
Threads like these are evidence enough of how fanaticism and politics = Pathetical Foolish Zombie for looting.

Rabia was a single 4 finger palm, PMB raised 2 of his palm.

Rabia was used to refer to a mosque (Raba= 4) where the Egyptian military massacred scores of people who opposed the overthrow the democratically elected government in 2013.

PMB used the 4 fingers on each palm to refer to his intent to seek a second term which will equate 8 years in governance.

That Atiku, Atikulooters, Obliars, Obarawo, O'Dishonesty have paid your pathetic existence to lie does not preclude you from reasoning.you should know that this Islamization lie will not earn you any brownie point.

My friend sharappp!..a muslim Jihadist and a President of a Multi-religious,multi-ethnic like Nigeria using a symbolic Muslim brotherhood to pass on a message and Christians and liberal-minded folks shouldnt be worried?...it is too early to be high.

Like the op said threads like these are not meant for headslammers like you who will employ taqqiya(islamic lies to further islam) but Christian foolllss who join you in this nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by cadesky(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2018
So, if u do d sign bcoz u believe in his government, does dat make u less a Christian? Moreover y are u all crying, all d Illuminati sign that originated from Christian platform or should I say background that is promoted daily on internet on daily, do any Muslim com out to bark like hungry dog... U people should av some sense pls.
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by objobj: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2018
Righteousness89:
Many are so Spirtually Blind! They think they know but they are sooo empty!

The Spirtual is were things are sorted!

Pmb has identified with a certain Sect!!

Those who know know!

He will go with his Sect! The same way they were sent packing in Egypt is the same way they will go!

People forget soo much in this Part of the world!

Evil like u. Go away with your spirituality . No money, no fame. Poverty yet you keep thinking backward.
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by JasonScoolari: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2018
Ziggylady:

My friend sharappp!..a muslim Jihadist and a President of a Multi-religious,multi-ethnic like Nigeria using a symbolic Muslim brotherhood to pass on a message and Christians and liberal-minded folks shouldnt be worried?...it is too early to be high.

Like the op said threads like these are not meant for headslammers like you who will employ taqqiya(islamic lies to further islam) but Christian foolllss who join you in this nonsense
That's my girl.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by cadesky(m): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2018
Ziggylady:

Y u mumu like dis... Wit d little wisdom u claim to av, is dis Wat u wanna u use it on?
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by faaz24: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2018
Oh not again!

Islamization theory?

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Righteousness89(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2018
objobj:

Evil like u. Go away with your spirituality . No money, no fame. Poverty yet you keep thinking backward.
YOUR Poverty Dwell and Rest up u and your Decendants for Ever!! AMEN
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Llbhons: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

If with your alleged education you couldn't comprehend what I wrote it is better you donate your certificates to Akara sellers who would put it to better use.
Ahaha this is too much ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Afonjas: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2018
Kundagarten:
[s][/s]

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Ziggylady(f): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
That's my girl.

cool wink
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Bakrabas: 10:47am On Dec 26, 2018
Stop digging into any rubbish, the meaning is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that that 4+4= another term
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by tfelicityk(m): 11:00am On Dec 26, 2018
People with different ideology to manipulate others on social media. Keep the gimmicks to yourself... It is better to ask the author - what he meant by the symbol rather sign...
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Demol4trillions(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2018
BUHARI'S NOT4 BUT 8

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Ayobami7(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2018
ok
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Demol4trillions(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2018
NEXT LEVEL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown / EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) / Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.