Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians (66014 Views)

“Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara / They Tried To Entrap Peter Obi With Women, Dug Into His Bank Accounts — LP / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Akolawole(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2018
yarimo:
Nigerians didn't dig out anything , nigerians only know BUHARI 4 + 4 . It's only the fools that are taking it something else.

Abi o.

The same set of fools coined the Jubrin theory to confuse the second generation of fools.

Of course, they will bring more theories as election draw nears
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by airsaylongcon: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2018
Friend01:

It is utterly shameful that Christians on this platform are so deluded that they can't see what holding up the four fingers of both hands by the president means; and how it is way different from the slogan the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood sign is.
People just cook rubbish for nothing and some willing zombies here just swallow everything wholesale without scrutinization.

The problem is, many people who believe most of these rubbish don't want to think,they just wait for some people to do the thinking for them and then, they everything they swallow see or hear like parrot like some remote controlled zombies.

Lol... Politics, all is fair. When that short Kaduna man called Obi a fanatic it was okay. U guys didn't see this coming. Lol. I expect the campaign image makers to change it. Christianity will promote at as an Islamic sign. Infact for me holding it in two hands mean that both sides (North and Southern Nigeria) will be visited by the Islamic Brotherhood (Islamization that has always being associated with Bubu)

grin

4 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by airsaylongcon: 11:29am On Dec 26, 2018
Friend01:

It seems you lack basic comprehension skills.
How does holding up the four fingers of the RIGTH hand(This a well known Muslim Brotherhood sign) the same as the holding the four fingers of both hands(of the Mr. President has second term election bide) look the same?
Do I blame you when you worship a Man-God or should I say God-Man. And you still confused about if three is one or one is three....

Holding up both hands with the Brotherhood sign means a plan to completely Islamise Nigeria i.e North (one hand) and South (the second hand) grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by degamemaster(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
yarimo:
Nigerians didn't dig out anything , nigerians only know BUHARI 4 + 4 . It's only the fools that are taking it something else.

Who else is in doubt about Buhari's affiliation with all terrorist groups in the world if not zombies and of course terrorists like yourself?

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by ntyce(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
When you don't have anything meaningful to say, you go about insulting your parents.

Are we fighting for anything? Be civil.

Sorry bro
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by JasonScoolari: 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
ntyce:

Sorry bro
No problem sir.

One Love.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by FLYFIRE(m): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
Guys, how many years did Muslim Brotherhood last...hehehe grin grin grin
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by artofseduction: 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
Oshigun:
Do you guys have no shame? This is how you said Buhari was going to Islamize Nigeria in 2015 to prevent Christians voting for him but the maturity of Nigerians, especially in the SW, shamed you lot. Where is the Islamization? If you agree it is not here after almost 4 years then when should we expect "Jihadist" Buhari to deliver it ? When he is out of power? What is he waiting for if a committed Islamist as you shameless bigots touted him to be?

Despite all that against an amiable man and leader, you are at it again and never learn. Despite all these antics you will demand the support of APC and Buhari tomorrow. Simply shameless and effeminate behaviour. You are not honourable in the mould of real men who always try to play fair and be upright. Disgraceful lot.

How I wish u re from some local govt in Jos where Fulanis has sacked and installed Emirs.

Or part of benue that have been turned into a grave yards

What u re seeing is d first phase.

D second phase is coming.

Amnesty international has warned us.

How locals and tradition rulers of the affected community has given vital information but this present government has turned a blind eye to it.

Rather they turned abd arrested vigilantes who only crime is being forced to protect themselves.

Continue, by 2019 ego reach ur domot.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by asiga(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
We are doing what we are good at doing all the time,
Fanning the embers of religious intolerance.

The sign Buhari made simply mean he is going to do another four years in office plus the one he is already concluding well making it eight years.

Anything else is only a figment of imaginations of haters.
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by kumakunta: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
ChaleeBendel:

You're muslim, you have every right to support it. It is my Christian brothers I feel sorry for.
But you don’t feel sorry for Oyedepo ,oyakhilome, TB Joshua Pope when they make some popular free manson / Illuminati signs on the pulpit with their fingers . You are all responsible for the meaning you read to Buhari’s 4+4 and not Buhari .
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by 77up(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
Mace0lane:

I am a Christian n I will vote Buhari till 2023. You n your pathetic tribe that knows nothing but tribal bigotry politics can go to hell. You can fool the foolish ones among your kinsmen with this not other Christians from other tribe. Your tribe knows nothing but to spread hate and distrust among Nigerians. Buhari is yet to islamatize Nigeria like you claimed previously, you have another foolish meaning for the four years Buhari signaled with the sign he made on TV.
What a pathetic lot.
Your comment made my day already , it's funny how this wailing zombies that are ready to swallow every lies against Buhari think it's only Muslims that love this honest man whole heartedly.

Buhari till 2023.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by CoolAmbience(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
ChaleeBendel:

It's your madness that is making you to think we are brothers. Better check yourself into the nearest hospital.

I can confirm that you are not well. Sorry o.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Adebowale89(m): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
I'm so ashamed to share christianity with igbo. these atiku supporters are causing more harm politically than what they thought. they are building more enemy for atiku in north that he needed most.

have they suddenly forgotten that, north population is dominated by muslims? why they settle for this religion palava to undermine and put atiku defeat to its early grave amuse me. it will be late for them to know that they are causing more harm than good

you people eventually would make Buhari have more sympathy votes in north with, religion discrimination. average northeners don't joke with their religion

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by goaldynboy: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
What do you expect from a terrorist like Lifeless Jubril?! I only blame my fellow christians who are being deceived by Islamic fanatics especially the nauseating Afonjah Moslems and Idiotic Pigs of BUHARI!!
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by goaldynboy: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
Adebowale89:
[s]I'm so ashamed to share christianity with igbo. these atiku supporters are causing more harm politically than what they thought. they are building more enemy for atiku in north that he needed most.

have they suddenly forgotten that, north population is dominated by muslims? why they settle for this religion palava to undermine and put atiku defeat to its early grave amuse me. it will be late for them to know that they are causing more harm than good

you people eventually would make Buhari have more sympathy votes in north with, religion discrimination. average northeners don't joke with their religion[/s]

ZOMBIE DECEIVING HIMSELF!!

A real Christian will never be ashamed of his fellow Christian and would rather work hard to draw back his backsliding fellow christian or win more souls to Christ!

CONCLUSION: You are not a christian but a bloody Islamist and terrorist!!

So because I don't support or like Buhari, you think I hate the the Northerners?! Is Atiku not a Northerner?! You are free to continue deceiving yourself and your fellow ZOMBIE!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by goaldynboy: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
Adebowale89:
[s]I'm so ashamed to share christianity with igbo. these atiku supporters are causing more harm politically than what they thought. they are building more enemy for atiku in north that he needed most.

you people eventually would make Buhari have more sympathy votes in north with, religion discrimination. average northeners don't joke with their religion[/s]

A real Christian will never be ashamed of his fellow Christian and would rather work hard to draw back his backsliding fellow christian or win more souls to Christ!

So because I don't support or like Buhari, you think I hate the the Northerners?! Is Atiku not a Northerner?! You are free to continue deceiving yourself and your fellow ZOMBIE!!
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by dapachez: 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
Real Madrid stars, albama football team of Us on the rabia level pledging allegiance to the Islamic brotherhood. Trump must hear of this

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Ubdavis(m): 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
For miserable fingers
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by chikago1: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kundagarten:
[s][/s]

Of all the signs in the world he chose the muslim brotherhood sign, abeg think, use your brain.
perhaps you can show us another sign that denotes four.
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by deomelllo: 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by deomelllo: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
;Dj

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by deomelllo: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
:Dg

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Adebowale89(m): 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
goaldynboy:

shut your stinking mouth. Not all christians are unreasonable to know buhari hands indication was about his reelection

don't make stupidity a christian things and yes I'll be ashamed of being a christian when they make a mockery of the christian race through hate and intolerance

if your brain is still working you will realise that this nonsense u people try to prove here doesn't symbolize christianity

4 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Muyology: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
ChaleeBendel:
And some idiotic christians are making the sign without knowing the origins.

We all know APC is Nigeria's equivalent of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood, its obvious.
u r just a bigot.
The question u asked your is why has it not islamized Nigeria since 2015.
We know them, Atikulooter disciple.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by achimsemrys(m): 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
na wa ooo
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by deomelo: 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
goaldynboy:

lol @ ipob zombie religious bigot...

Wetin you people don achieve with bigotry since 1960? You still dey irrelevant and still in square one

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by nwanyionitsha: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
Adebowale89:
I'm so ashamed to share christianity with igbo. these atiku supporters are causing more harm politically than what they thought. they are building more enemy for atiku in north that he needed most.

you people eventually would make Buhari have more sympathy votes in north with, religion discrimination. average northeners don't joke with their religion
Who wants to share religion with yorubas who are masters of mixtures. You guys mix christianity, islam and traditional worship. That is one of the reasons i stay off yoruba movies cause they portray such in their movies.
You can convert to islam if you wish but know that igbos are fundamental christians .

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by nwanyionitsha: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Adebowale89:

shut your stinking mouth. Not all christians are unreasonable to know buhari hands indication was about his reelection

don't make stupidity a christian things and yes I'll be ashamed of being a christian when they make a mockery of the christian race through hate and intolerance

if your brain is still working you will realise that this nonsense u people try to prove here doesn't symbolize christianity
you are niether here non there. I see signs of mixture.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Adebowale89(m): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
you are niether here non there. I see signs of mixture.

I am not to be held responsible, if your brain cannot complement simple comprehension

When did being a Christian make one loose his senses? How is buhari hand indication corresponding with Islamizing Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Adebowale89(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Who wants to share religion with yorubas who are masters of mixtures. You guys mix christianity, islam and traditional worship. That is one of the reasons i stay off yoruba movies cause they portray such in their movies.
You can convert to islam if you wish but know that igbos are fundamental christians .

Was it Christianity that taught you people how to push drugs christian by mouth?

mumu like you talking about movies. your movies that everytime they fight for land, killing their self and pushing drugs, and doing a lot of ritual and the illicit things, is worth watching right?

you are dumb

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by ayu62: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
This Quiz Game will test your knowledge of the most populous black nation, Nigeria. https://
6thcreation.com/creations/tnqgfree.html
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by towyeenbell2: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
yarimo:
Nigerians didn't dig out anything , nigerians only know BUHARI 4 + 4 = 8 that means BUHARI till 2023 . It's only the fools that are taking it something else.
what ever they like they can call it , they'll surely die of thirst for that position and it shall never be theirs.. forever and ever.
WAILERS ARE NOT HAPPY and they'll die for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown / EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) / Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.