Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians (66021 Views)

“Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara / They Tried To Entrap Peter Obi With Women, Dug Into His Bank Accounts — LP / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by towyeenbell2: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
LET
JUBRIL
RULES
US ,
4 MORE
YEARS .
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by nwanyionitsha: 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
Adebowale89:

Was it Christianity that taught you people how to push drugs christian by mouth?

mumu like you talking about movies. your movies that everytime they fight for land, killing their self and pushing drugs, and doing a lot of ritual and the illicit things, is worth watching right?

you are dumb
Take your headslamming and other mixtures out of my face.
Rubbish.
Where is the drug capital in the world ? Are they igbos. Kashamu and tinubu are they not drug barons ?
Everything you listed there happens even ten times more in your South West.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Adebowale89(m): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Rubbish.
Where is the drug capital in the world ? Are they igbos. Kashamu and tinubu are they not drug barons ?

you end up saying nothing. South East people

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Adebowale89(m): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Rubbish.

you end up saying nothing. south be.ast people
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Fatherofdragons: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
Adebowale89:

Go and sit your yorubatic azz down, you skull mining ritualistic pant smuggler
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Adebowale89(m): 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Go and sit your yorubatic azz down, you skull mining ritualistic pant smuggler

go and play with your toys.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by nwanyionitsha: 12:12am On Dec 27, 2018
Adebowale89:

sad waste people everywhere wailing.
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by quickberry(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
Npfn:
Buhari is a big fool

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by Npfn: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=quickberry post=74220233][/quote]
Zombie you go cry tire
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by quickberry(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2018
Npfn:

My father is a zombie....him go cry tire
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by jude79(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
If all the mad men and women in Nigeria are cured, Buhari won't have a single supporter. (philcz) 2018-2019.
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by RuggedSniper: 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
Adebowale89:
I'm so ashamed to share christianity with igbo. these atiku supporters are causing more harm politically than what they thought. they are building more enemy for atiku in north that he needed most.

Have they suddenly forgotten that, north population is dominated by muslims? why they settle for this religion palava to undermine and put atiku defeat to its early grave amuse me. it will be late for them to know that they are causing more harm than good

you people eventually would make Buhari have more sympathy votes in north with, religion discrimination. average northeners don't joke with their religion
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by QuotaSystem: 7:51am On Oct 09, 2018

https://www.nairaland.com/4777914/why-atiku-lose-core-north

He has already lost.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by sammy99(m): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
Kundagarten:
So it is for dem dem, trust Buhari the leader of Fulani muslims.
Most divisive President ever.

When Christians realise its a Muslim sign

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8384228_aaaaaaaaaa_jpegc534c8f9ee21ca3cbda9c3314c5c39bf

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8384251_con_jpg374a71f937271fb5997be7bdc9e64598

especially d yoruba christians dat av been zombified because of der son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.