Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,812 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Is It True That Ladies That Loves Petting So Much Are Very Manipulative? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Ladies That Loves Petting So Much Are Very Manipulative? (866 Views)

Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Ladies That Loves Petting So Much Are Very Manipulative? by Jowanson: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
Petting someone is indeed a sweet thing and also a bitter thing...I think it depends on the individual's perception of how it should be dished out...I have heard do many ladies saying they love petting so much and most times, they tend to be so manipulative about..Always wanting their husbands or boyfriend to pet them at every slightest opportunity not even thinking to know if it's convenient for their husbands or boyfriend...

I will like to know if most ladies who love petting so much are manipulative.
Re: Is It True That Ladies That Loves Petting So Much Are Very Manipulative? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
Shoro niyen?
Re: Is It True That Ladies That Loves Petting So Much Are Very Manipulative? by COOL10(m): 12:15am On Dec 26, 2018
Every lady on the face of this planet earth is manipulative undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies That Loves Petting So Much Are Very Manipulative? by Lorenzop: 12:56am On Dec 26, 2018
Most ladies use emotional blackmail to get what they want

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Ladies That Loves Petting So Much Are Very Manipulative? by Jowanson: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2019
COOL10:
Every lady on the face of this planet earth is manipulative undecided

Starting from the way Eve manipulated Adam to eating the forbidden fruit abi? Choi.... No be today thing sef...Lord have mercy! Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies That Loves Petting So Much Are Very Manipulative? by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2019
Just know they want something from you..... Especially the ones that do it occasionally

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies That Loves Petting So Much Are Very Manipulative? by COOL10(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Jowanson:

Starting from the way Eve manipulated Adam to eating the forbidden fruit abi? Choi.... No be today thing sef...Lord have mercy! Lolzzzz

Yes oo
Re: Is It True That Ladies That Loves Petting So Much Are Very Manipulative? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
grin every lady loves being petted

(1) (Reply)

I Am Still In Love With My Ex & It Is Messing Up My Marriage / Ladies, Why Do Men Feel "Proud" When They Say "Men Are Scarce"? / Origins Of Valentine’s Day: A Satanic And Diabolic Festival In February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.