Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

You Can't Get Any God Fearing Partner When The Aim Is Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Get Any God Fearing Partner When The Aim Is Sex. (654 Views)

How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot / When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Get Any God Fearing Partner When The Aim Is Sex. by fedrick4god(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Have you ever wonder why many home have unrest and panic about trust. If you are not faithful to the God of your religion, you can't be faithful in relationship.
Re: You Can't Get Any God Fearing Partner When The Aim Is Sex. by CreepyBlackpool: 11:51am On Dec 26, 2018
Are you implying that every single broken family on earth are athiest families and religious homes NEVER have issues cause thats stupidly ignorant

1 Like

Re: You Can't Get Any God Fearing Partner When The Aim Is Sex. by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2018
Strictly your opinion. Can't buy what I have not tasted. No sex, no relationship, talk more of marriage.
Re: You Can't Get Any God Fearing Partner When The Aim Is Sex. by fedrick4god(m): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2018
ClixMaster:
Strictly your opinion. Can't buy what I have not tasted. No sex, no relationship, talk more of marriage.
In the past relationships used to be cherished affair between two opposite sex because it was valued and considered sacred and the duo usually endup being life partner. Ask yourself what has changed, lack of trust, bridge of agreement, lust of the flesh. If you can get it right in relationship, I doubt if you can get it right in marriage.
Re: You Can't Get Any God Fearing Partner When The Aim Is Sex. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
fedrick4god:

In the past relationships used to be cherished affair between two opposite sex because it was valued and considered sacred and the duo usually endup being life partner. Ask yourself what has changed, lack of trust, bridge of agreement, lust of the flesh. If you can get it right in relationship, I doubt if you can get it right in marriage.
Keep it up bro. Until women deal with u , only then will you know the important of my statement
Re: You Can't Get Any God Fearing Partner When The Aim Is Sex. by fedrick4god(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
ClixMaster:
Keep it up bro. Until women deal with u , only then will you know the important of my statement
Pray that God should bring your way your very own bone not deceivers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Any Guy Has Ever Broken Your Heart This Advice Will Make You Smile Or Cry / Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend In The Eye Over A Phone Call (photos) / How A 15 Year Old Fell In Love & Got Pregnant For Their Gate Man..a Must Watch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.