Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,318 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

5 Things That Hurt Men In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things That Hurt Men In A Relationship (416 Views)

Why Do I Miss The Person That Hurt Me - See The Reasons Here And What To Do / 6 Things That Hurt Girls Most / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That Hurt Men In A Relationship by oluwole52(m): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
All men have a weak side. And although they try to deny it, there are certain things, or better-said behaviors that they can not stand. They can hurt them, as well as renege on anger.
If you recognize any, it’s time to change the attitude a bit.

1. Useless
There is nothing that upsets a man more than feeling useless.
Anxiety and panic take over them when they feel that their partner can do everything alone, without needing them to be there.

2. When you are not present on their important dates
Although he always tells you: “If you’re busy, you do not need to go”… Lie.
His graduation, birthday, celebration for whatever it is, it is still special for him and the fact that you go shows that it is important also for you.

3. Forgetting to introduce him
You should never stop introducing him and with good reason, if he is your partner. Show him how important and proud you are that he is your companion.

Read full post here :-https://selfbrandpal.com/2018/11/08/5-things-that-hurt-men-the-most/
Re: 5 Things That Hurt Men In A Relationship by kunleweb: 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Please i need seriously help / Ladies Take Charge Of Your Relationship This Year - Princewill Chimereze- / Movie Updates With Direct Download Links, Hoe Stories ,hookups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.