Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

6 Things That Hurt Girls Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things That Hurt Girls Most (759 Views)

Igbo Girls Most Beautiful In Nigeria(pics) / 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Things That Hurt Girls Most by Bewiseprof: 1:15am On Nov 16, 2018
6 Things that hurt girls most
There is something I want you as a man to understand about girls. They are soft heart, they think straight and are easily hurt, so it is not good to always care and pamper them like a child and also call them sweet and emotional names that will always make her happy, always make a promise to her, but dot make a promise you can never keep because falling of promise hurt girls more than any other acct of you, there is always something that makes a girls happy, so try to know what makes your girl happy.
1. Break Of Promise. Nobody will be happy when someone breaks a promise made to them. That same way there is nothing that hurt girls most than breaking a promise you made. When I mean promise I don’t mean just leaving her but there are some promises you can make to a girl and you think is nothing but you don’t know it means a lot to them, so why hurting her heart with those promises that you can never even keep or take it as nothing when it means the whole world to them. Please try to make a promise you can keep and not hurting them or taking it like a fun.
2. Lack Trust. Whenever I think about this it makes me smile remembering those time when I always ask my lady what can I do to make her happy and she will say 1. Trust me, 2. trust mee, 3 trust meeee, remembering this always make me smile because I once found it hard to trust my woman then but when I realize that trusting her makes her happy an gives her confident to stand strong with me, I gave her my trust because her happiness is my happiness. So try to trust her because it will hurt her most knowing you don’t trust her, if she an stand by you and trust you why then will you not trust her.
Value every time spend with her. Sometimes we make a mistake of not understanding what it means to have a moment or minutes of time spend with your love, but I want you to understand something, whenever you always value the time spend together with her and treat her special on each time spend with her only then will you be making her happy more but when you fail to understand this then know that she will always feel hurt because knowing the fact that you will never value the time you spend with her will always hurt her more, so if

click link to continue reading https://bewiseprof.com/6-things-that-hurt-girls-most/

(1) (Reply)

Get A Money Making Auto Publishing Website For News, Jobs, Health, For 50% Less / How Rude Is It To Ask Someone's Age? / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another Guy & His Family Hid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.