Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture (15692 Views)

South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) / South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Afro910: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
So one of the trendy news across South Africa and Africa today is this pretty Zulu lady who went naked to celebrate her culture, I mean this is not the first time we will see such but it shows some Africans are not letting go their olden day's culture any time soon.

This Lady broke the internet with her pantless picture 18+

Everyone has the right to be proud of their culture, this pretty babe here went the extra mile to show her pride in the Zulu Culture without leaving anything out for us to imagine.
What a confidence!

See more of her braless and pantless pictures in the link below

https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/south-african-lady-break-internet-with.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Lantern042: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Those Boobs mean

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Afro910: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Wow shocked

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Afro910: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
I am proud of her tho.. grin
She looks great..the problem now is wannabe redpillers who are gonna complain about this...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Exkandayee(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
S.a babes deh get bad booty, I'll never forget Lizz, she's nympho,she wan kill me for new York....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by silibaba: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
Opkari
See wetin you carry.
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Afro910: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
Wow
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Please someone should help me with Vaseline. If Vaseline no dey, I go manage engine oil or ororo. Omo see body. I must womanize to the fullest grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by kaysy(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Interesting View...
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by bigcee(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Please someone should help me with Vaseline. If Vaseline no dey, I go manage engine oil or ororo. Omo see body. I must womanize to the fullest grin
Abeg, make your hand no touch pepper grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by EMIRofPUSSY: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
shocked

Met some in Guateng when I was on a doking expedition to the Rainbow Country.
Firm ass cheeks, pink labia majora and full succulent boobs with pointed nipples.

They have this addiction to Nigerian men and I used that as an advantage to bang enough.
They moan in Swahili like a local Botswana song in mid-tempo pitch.

SA babies can bang and they are ready to give you any style. Very flexible!

The only issue is that most of them are HIV carriers!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Boogyman557: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na der matterz b dat

WTF MAN
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by rex444(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
How U go see this things finish U go say bone na im make

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
shocked

Met some in Guateng when I was on a doking expedition to the Rainbow Country.
Firm ass cheeks, pink labia majora and full succulent boobs with pointed nipples.

They have this addiction to Nigerian men and I used that as an advantage to bang enough.
They moan in Swahili like a local Botswana song in mid-tempo pitch.

SA babies can bang and they are ready to give you any style. Very flexible!

The only issue is that most of them are HIV carriers!

There are 1.9 million people with AIDS here too, stay guided your Emirate grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by EMIRofPUSSY: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
mayorkun101:

There are 1.9 million people with AIDS here too, stay guided your Emirate grin

Sure.
As an Emir, you don't expect me to move around without adequate security briefing and security attaché wink

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Chummynoni(m): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gather here if you know you zoom the picturecheesy

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by eteebanky1: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
old photos
copy and paste bloggerblogger

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
Well her Twitter handle says it all,

Plain and simple.
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by KusherAbel: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You go fit use aboniki? Na wettin dey be that

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Truvelisback(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
In Mummy G.O's voice: Lead us not into temptation....

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by IamPatriotic(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
That lady could be managing AIDS for years, here are perverts melting in the sight of her nude
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Afro910: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
shocked
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by mysticwarrior(m): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
na hair relaxer you need to do the soapy.
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by paulolee(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
GOD bless Zulu girls

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by BlackXabbath(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
Old shi*t!

Buh damn, those melons.
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Abyounghammed(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
Package olosho, can't take a responsible decision
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Nicepoker(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I am proud of her tho.. grin
She looks great..the problem now is wannabe redpillers who are gonna complain about this...
[/s]
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by KingMack(m): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Chai undecided

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Olumighty123(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na der matterz b dat

WTF MAN

Are you not supposed to use your old kala to burst her left boobs? grin

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Escabado: 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
Exkandayee:
S.a babes deh get bad booty, I'll never forget Lizz, she's nympho,she wan kill me for new York....

My guy tell me about sa girls, are they good in sex , do they try styles in bed . Cos I want to go s.a for vacation
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by luminouz(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Use chili pepper na grin

See standing breasts and she even get hips too

(1) (2) (Reply)

When She Has Vaginal Odour (photo) / Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos / See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.