Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood (87223 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by Brightest04(m): 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
The point is that she took the big dick then for passing time and the cash and gift that came with it.

You know women and their tricks especially when they want something.They can go extra mile to have it.
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
Aswear That's the same thing one igbo girl did to me. I felt embarrassed. Sammy this thing is too big Plz, can u reduce the size Plz.. Ifa hear.
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by Ishilove: 12:07am On Dec 27, 2018
EVILFOREST:

LADIES are naturally meant not to have sense
Forgive them Please..!!!
When making your satanic generalisations, please always keep it in mind that a woman birthed you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by excel101(m): 12:07am On Dec 27, 2018
carzola:
All the 12inch guys
Let's gather here.

Like if you love big prick
Are you among the 12inches guys? I beg go sit down somewhere with your small d!ck
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 27, 2018
Tallesty1:
I truly miss the days when certain things stayed in people's heads.

Those days are gone!
Difference bw now and!b4
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by maik: 12:13am On Dec 27, 2018
It is possible the guy doesn't have enough cash.....Nothing is too big or small if you have money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by Commenthin: 12:23am On Dec 27, 2018
If you have been or planning to please a Women, read or view this image. Goodluck!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by moshino(m): 12:41am On Dec 27, 2018
Paulo3ree:

OK then, what is the ideal size/inches

This is something you should ask your mother and sisters.
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by mechanics(m): 12:54am On Dec 27, 2018
hahahaha, it won't kill her o.
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by KingWarri: 12:58am On Dec 27, 2018
madridguy:
It is impossible to satisfy a woman.

You get carrot they will complain they want cucumber, carry cucumber it is turning stick size dey want tongue

grin
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by cycon: 1:15am On Dec 27, 2018
Trizzi:
More HERE
Lalasticlala

Oloooo
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by ofiko123(m): 1:19am On Dec 27, 2018
I reserve my comment..
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by babeosisi: 1:54am On Dec 27, 2018
Some girls are like "biko drop his number let us go and see what you are talking about"

2 Likes

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by CodeBlooded: 2:21am On Dec 27, 2018
Tallesty1:
These days are gone forever. Thanks to social media, a platform for everyone to put up their stupidity.
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by hon4real(m): 2:56am On Dec 27, 2018
vikkimimi:
You did well girl....
your comfort first
her kpecus don't expand because of bottle sized toys she use for mstbating
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by meobizy(f): 3:32am On Dec 27, 2018
Ah, yes, a moderator's alternate account has conjured a fake story for Nairalanders to hyperventilate over.
If the manhood was too big then he wouldn't have turned her boyfriend to begin with.
Happy venting, members. If to say this place dey pay money per comment many of una for drag Forbes list with Dangote.
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by MENTORCH(m): 3:54am On Dec 27, 2018
Story story
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by Mac2016(m): 4:12am On Dec 27, 2018
Westaslave2:
Big joysticks ar dangerous 2 a tight pvssy
Ma'am, this is an elastic item that's meant to fit whatever goes inside it after a little time. So nothing like tight or wide pvssy if you stick solely to just one D size
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by franklingud(m): 4:18am On Dec 27, 2018
Village people deceiving some people.
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by teamobanabo(m): 4:52am On Dec 27, 2018
women and their wahala
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by NWABUKA007(m): 5:14am On Dec 27, 2018
SUPERSTORY
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by tete7000(m): 5:28am On Dec 27, 2018
Tallesty1:

That was when sanity rules the world. Now everything has gone to the dogs
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by horlique(m): 6:02am On Dec 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
My dear some big can shift one's destiny. I even heard a woman died from it sef
the lady has seen a better suitor or she is no interested in the guy has little to do with dick size.. though some sizes were meant for elephants n horses/ donkeys not humans.
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by clickwtB(m): 6:26am On Dec 27, 2018
I remember a lady friend who likes D... a lot but fears too big,im average but she felt me and wrongly thought its too big undecided and ran away.....that lady for sweet wella ordinary finger action shes sooooo wet but refuse final action....... undecided
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by tightpussy156: 6:37am On Dec 27, 2018
when he they flog ur wet Toto with the monster dick u no complain u were screaming an moan real good of sextual pleasure na he proposed u don they complain.confused fool.those that will quote me wrong should take the back door.
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by TechCapon(m): 6:51am On Dec 27, 2018
Tallesty1:
lol. Those good old days are gone forever
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by XceptionJay: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2018
Men also hate wide pussy, imagine using my average size dick and discovered how wide her pussy is,very wide.

2 Likes

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by LINTUNE(m): 6:57am On Dec 27, 2018
excel101:
Are you among the 12inches guys? I beg go sit down somewhere with your small d!ck
lol grin grin
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by skukimania(f): 6:58am On Dec 27, 2018
AryEmber:
I concur!

Women are not same and so, their preferences differ.
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by zomby(m): 7:01am On Dec 27, 2018
Now that the negro has opened you up, what are u going to do to close it back up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.