Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) (4435 Views)

Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by kunleweb: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
highpriestess:

I personally detest proud and arrogant people irrespective of gender.
Worst is that the lady never approached per se.

I have never dreamt of approaching any guy, the queue sef too long for me to notice anybody. grin

I pity guys

Maga 1

Homework love 2

Atm 3

Chinedu shoe

My love

Mumu guy

Innocent 7

Yeye 5

Revgarge card 8

Dstv office 13

Gtbank 2

Na wa

Men have suffered
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by highpriestess: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

I pity guys

Maga 1

Homework love 2

Atm 3

Chinedu shoe

My love

Mumu guy

Innocent 7

Yeye 5

Revgarge card 8

Dstv office 13

Gtbank 2

Na wa

Men have suffered
Lol, funny but I'm not in that league.

I was never a hungry lady.
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by kunleweb: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
highpriestess:

Lol, funny but I'm not in that league.

I was never a hungry lady.

Trust me i never said you were. Seeing my brother ss.at the.mercy of a single lady.judt makes me.wanna
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by highpriestess: 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

Trust me i never said you were. Seeing my brother ss.at the.mercy of a single lady.judt makes me.wanna
Some guys also keep many ladies.
So, it cuts across both sides.

Finding a faithful partner in this era is very hard to come by.
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by kunleweb: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
highpriestess:

Some guys also keep many ladies.
So, it cuts across both sides.

Finding a faithful partner in this era is very hard to come by.

grin they won't hear,what's the number of the last brother, 50?
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Monogamy: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

You are making this a lot more complicated than it really is. All you have to do is ask her. How exactly are you embrassing her?
Are you prepared to date a single mum? That should be the first question you need to ask yourself. Secondly yo mentioned not dating someone local and she sounds local so what exactly are you wanting out of this?

Honestly I cant really say I am into her at the moment but she is @ least I am 60% sure.
Am I prepared to date a single mum( not even sure if she is married or single) but I dont think that's a problem only if she is matured enough.
She is not local I am only referring to not like dating anyone from my hood.
What do I want out of this? Probably nothing at the moment. I just want to be prepared whenever she makes the move. Sometimes over sabi kills
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by highpriestess: 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

grin they won't hear,what's the number of the last brother, 50?
Kunleweb kunleweb!! How many times I call You

Well, I no deh give out number.
I hate headaches.
Take care though.
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by kunleweb: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
highpriestess:

Kunleweb kunleweb!! How many times I call You

Well, I no deh give out number.
I hate headaches.
Take care though.

Not so easy engineer lady

How do you ladies recall their names?

Lemme guess

Chinedu megachicken

Femi lekki

Chisom mobil

Harry sterling bank

Israel my estate

Fred maga two

Lol
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by highpriestess: 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

Lemme guess

Chinedu megachicken

Femi lekki

Chisom mobil

Harry sterling bank

Israel my estate

Fred maga two

Lol
Sounds funny.
I wish I had experience of this, but at the same times, it doesn't just make sense.

Just compiling headaches to yourself.
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by drmikeadams(m): 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
grin angry grin...na so I sit down outside my house dey luk all dose my area girls dey shake nyansh hup han dan grin,next tin,,one guy wan see babe off,not knowing say d babe husband get information come track them D grin my brother see embarrasment grin grin mean while babe no tell the oda guy say em don do trad wedding.. grin hubby seize babe fone,,babe say em ask hubby for 3K ,hubby no give am,so em come collect moni from d other guy..hubby don do trad,meanwhile babe say em no want dey wit hubby again grin grin

@OP. Before u begin follow single mother ..think am well
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by princfred(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

Lemme guess

Chinedu megachicken

Femi lekki

Chisom mobil

Harry sterling bank

Israel my estate

Fred maga two

Lol
Na Fred you go put there why not kunle maga 23? Lol
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by kunleweb: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
princfred:
Na Fred you go put there why not kunle maga 23? Lol

The matter weak you abi bro? If you see some ladies inbox, you go pity we men
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by princfred(m): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

The matter weak you abi bro? If you see some ladies inbox, you go pity we men
It's our call. We will answer gallantly.
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by kunleweb: 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
princfred:
It's our call. We will answer gallantly.

I've been banned from.dating in my church. Too many aroundme,almost caused a family.rift between some.chicks. damn men of quality are the real.deal.these days

1 Like

Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by MissRaine69(f): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
Monogamy:

Honestly I cant really say I am into her at the moment but she is @ least I am 60% sure.
Am I prepared to date a single mum( not even sure if she is married or single) but I dont think that's a problem only if she is matured enough.
What do I want out of this? Probably nothing at the moment. I just want to be prepared whenever she makes the move. Sometimes over sabi kills
So basically all this is because of a hunch?
You are a complicated man.

1 Like

Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Evercurious(f): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
Monogamy:

Oga why wait for her to continue showing greenlight? I wld prefer you walk up to her and ask her what she wants from you.. I believe you understand what I mean by that.Just listen with heart and head and from her response I bet you ll know what next to do.. Why the unnecessary suspense?

Unaa dey trouble una self too much.. I m a female and I prefer direct talks. I don't even mind helping out a shy guy if I notice he is too shy to express himself
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Evercurious(f): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

I've been banned from.dating in my church. Too many aroundme,almost caused a family.rift between some.chicks. damn men of quality are the real.deal.these days

SERIOUS?
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Monogamy: 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
Evercurious:

Oga why wait for her to continue showing greenlight? I wld prefer you walk up to her and ask her what she wants from you.. I believe you understand what I mean by that.Just listen with heart and head and from her response I bet you ll know what next to do.. Why the unnecessary suspense?

Unaa dey trouble una self too much.. I m a female and I prefer direct talks. I don't even mind helping out a shy guy if I notice he is too shy to express himself

Honestly, I have no intention of approaching her cos my feelings have not even reached that level if you understand what I mean. I am not a perfectionist but when it comes to relationship stuffs, I take alot of my time getting to know the person. I am not a shy guy oo( would she kills me if I approached)

Also, I dont want trouble for myself engaging with someone's wife( single or married, though not certain about the lady's status). A foreigner for that matter.( more like trouble sleep yanga go wake am). My prayer is for her feelings for me to die naturally so that everyone can be at peace but that's only one way thinking. What if she summoned the courage to initiate convo?
So with comments from you and others, I think am well prepared should unthinkable happens.

Thanks for taking your time.. I really appreciate
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Monogamy: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

So basically all this is because of a hunch?
You are a complicated man.

Complicated? Yea somehow grin grin

That's one of the disadvantage of having an access to too much of informations ( Third eye opening)
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
I have read every one's comment here
And also the reply the OP is giving back
But I just feel that the OP is
1. Very shy
2. Is the lady wearing a mask dat u can't say a hi what's up to?

3. OP if u aren't truthful them there is no help from here dat can help u

4. Just let her b, there are other ladies out there, I don't think you want the wahala of pastering around a single mother, just move on, she is beautiful, and u want to chop her) why,

Area runs day backfire o
Am speaking from experience just take her like a close female friend,

The man dat wants to hunt /kill a chicken with a double barrel should b ready to eat the feather too (that's is a strong yoruba speech)
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Monogamy: 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
mogbojaiye:
I have read every one's comment here
And also the reply the OP is giving back
But I just feel that the OP is
1. Very shy
2. Is the lady wearing a mask dat u can't say a hi what's up to?

3. OP if u aren't truthful them there is no help from here dat can help u

4. Just let her b, there are other ladies out there, I don't think you want the wahala of pastering around a single mother, just move on, she is beautiful, and u want to chop her) why,

Area runs day backfire o
Am speaking from experience just take her like a close female friend,

The man dat wants to hunt /kill a chicken with a double barrel should b ready to eat the feather too (that's is a strong yoruba speech)

Take your time and read my last comments to evercurious.

Shy? No, I am naturally gifted in hypnotizing people but i don't use it.

About the adage. Tibile no Ni...
Eni to ba mo isin je, ogbodo mo ipin yo.

But that's not really the case here..
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
Monogamy:

Take your time and read my last comments to evercurious.

Shy? No, I am naturally gifted in hypnotizing people but i don't use it.

About the adage. Tibile no Ni...
Eni to ba mo isin je, ogbodo mo ipin yo.

But that's not really the case here..

Like a brother to brother talking wat exactly do u want with d lady
I need just a sigle word as ur answer
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Evercurious(f): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Monogamy:

Honestly, I have no intention of approaching her cos my feelings have not even reached that level if you understand what I mean. I am not a perfectionist but when it comes to relationship stuffs, I take alot of my time getting to know the person. I am not a shy guy oo( would she kills me if I approached)

Also, I dont want trouble for myself engaging with someone's wife( single or married, though not certain about the lady's status). A foreigner for that matter.( more like trouble sleep yanga go wake am). My prayer is for her feelings for me to die naturally so that everyone can be at peace but that's only one way thinking. What if she summoned the courage to initiate convo?
So with comments from you and others, I think am well prepared should unthinkable happens.

Thanks for taking your time.. I really appreciate

Okay I seem to get your drift now. I ll advise you simply make her your friend.. No strings attached if you can
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by nedubest(m): 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
guy, u funny walahi
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Monogamy: 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Like a brother to brother talking wat exactly do u want with d lady
I need just a sigle word as ur answer

To stay away from me. I swear if she gets too close, she might mumu in love( if you can hypnotize, then you can also manipulates) which is the last thing I want to engage with now.
Busy creating my own business path which always consumed most of my thoughts.
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Monogamy: 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
Evercurious:

Okay I seem to get your drift now. I ll advise you simply make her your friend.. No strings attached if you can

Ok thanks. I will look into the friendship part
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 27, 2018
Monogamy:

To stay away from me. I swear if she gets too close, she might mumu in love( if you can hypnotize, then you can also manipulates) which is the last thing I want to engage with now.
Busy creating my own business path which always consumed most of my thoughts.

Bro go make money, ,,,this people u are thinking of has nothing to offer u

Every century has a name ascribed to it
Like 20th century is called industrial age
21st century is called computer age

Bro u see those century even females have a name ascribed too

20th century family house wife
21st century is feminist or get money b4 u approach me,, ,,,bro go make money,

I don't know how old u are! ,but I believe u are still young for ur eye to see dat one single mother is admiring u, money way u go born for recharge card gather them invest on your skill learning, pay your dues now so u can reap it few years from now, if u know how woman matter day drain brain, finance, and career and opportunities u will make up from your fantasy

Peace
Shalom
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by kunleweb: 2:57am On Dec 27, 2018
Evercurious:

SERIOUS?

Yeah
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by kunleweb: 3:22am On Dec 27, 2018
Evercurious:

SERIOUS?

Your name please?
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Monogamy: 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Bro go make money, ,,,this people u are thinking of has nothing to offer u

Every century has a name ascribed to it
Like 20th century is called industrial age
21st century is called computer age

Bro u see those century even females have a name ascribed too

20th century family house wife
21st century is feminist or get money b4 u approach me,, ,,,bro go make money,

I don't know how old u are! ,but I believe u are still young for ur eye to see dat one single mother is admiring u, money way u go born for recharge card gather them invest on your skill learning, pay your dues now so u can reap it few years from now, if u know how woman matter day drain brain, finance, and career and opportunities u will make up from your fantasy

Peace
Shalom

This is purely brotherly advice. God bless you
I am averagely okay but I think I am being distracted. I will work on myself and hopefully I could give a testimony soon.

You are too much. Thanks
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by baralatie(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
is it possible to buy market at zenith bank and not pay for it?
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
Monogamy:

This is purely brotherly advice. God bless you
I am averagely okay but I think I am being distracted. I will work on myself and hopefully I could give a testimony soon.

You are too much. Thanks

Success on your quest
Peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. / Drama Between A Man & Sex Worker He Almost "Shifted" Her Womb In Lagos / WATCH: Intense Sunday Night Sex Video With Abuja Big Girl Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.