Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) (4547 Views)

Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by mrblessed(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Bro go make money, ,,,this people u are thinking of has nothing to offer u

Every century has a name ascribed to it
Like 20th century is called industrial age
21st century is called computer age

Bro u see those century even females have a name ascribed too

20th century family house wife
21st century is feminist or get money b4 u approach me,, ,,,bro go make money,

I don't know how old u are! ,but I believe u are still young for ur eye to see dat one single mother is admiring u, money way u go born for recharge card gather them invest on your skill learning, pay your dues now so u can reap it few years from now, if u know how woman matter day drain brain, finance, and career and opportunities u will make up from your fantasy

Peace
Shalom
I am impressed with the name/title you gave to the centuries, which depicts the trajectory that shaped these centuries. However, the 20th century is not called the "industrial age." The industrial revolution began in Europe in the 18th century. By the 19th century, Europe had become industrialised which greatly stimulated their quest to colonise Africa as a market for finished good and source of cheap raw materials. Colonialism formally began in the 20th century. So,19th century was the "industrial age".

The 2oth century, in history, was commonly referred to as the "age of freedom". This sentiment was propagated by idealist American President, Willdrod Wilson. Almost all parts of the world, especially those under the crushing yoke of colonialism, gained independence from their oppressors. Even ethnic groups in Europe began to reassert their rights to forge unions based on ethnic and religious lines.

While your description of the 21th century as "computer age" is perfectly spot on.
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
mrblessed:
I am impressed with the name/title you gave to the centuries, which depicts the trajectory that shaped these centuries. However, the 20th century is not called the "industrial age." The industrial revolution began in Europe in the 18th century. By the 19th century, Europe had become industrialised which greatly stimulated their quest to colonise Africa as a market for finished good and source of cheap raw materials. Colonialism formally began in the 20th century. So,19th century was the "industrial age".

The 2oth century, in history, was commonly referred to as the "age of freedom". This sentiment was propagated by idealist American President, Willdrod Wilson. Almost all parts of the world, especially those under the crushing yoke of colonialism, gained independence from their oppressors. Even ethnic groups in Europe began to reassert their rights to forge unions based on ethnic and religious lines.

While your description of the 21th century as "computer age" is perfectly spot on.
Monogamy:

This is purely brotherly advice. God bless you
I am averagely okay but I think I am being distracted. I will work on myself and hopefully I could give a testimony soon.

You are too much. Thanks

Wow thank mr blessed

Pls forgive my inaccurate description of the century and their right title, am not a historian but I think I have gained from your write up #20 century = age of freedom
Thanks man
Re: I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Monogamy:

This is purely brotherly advice. God bless you
I am averagely okay but I think I am being distracted. I will work on myself and hopefully I could give a testimony soon.

You are too much. Thanks
Wish u success on ur quest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Second sex tape from the same girl leaks again / Why Do Some People Always Over Keep Low Profile?? / "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.