Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) (66699 Views)

Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by onwuakpachris(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2018
suicide's d best way to go...why stay on and suffer endlessly.. only that...you should av js used two cards of tramadol..dat one js feels as good as falling asleep..so painless..unlike sniper dat eats u up pretty bad..anyways bravo girl
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2018
This is so sad cry

1 Like

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Coolcash1: 8:09am On Dec 27, 2018
This is very very sad....

People suffering from depression should please learn to speak up...They need to visit a psychiatrist and not pastors or imams...

See a beautiful girl that is gone just like that...sad.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:09am On Dec 27, 2018
Cyoung4real:

Just like I said, If I am no more please hold my family especially my mum and dad responsible. I have tried to be the best I can be, Stayed award from them just because they blame me for their mistakes and they cant love, help and take care of me like their own.

My mum has made life a living hell for me only because she is bipolar and frustrated. Accusing me of being a witch, trying to bill her and being a cursed child even though my brother is responsible for my education and upkeep.

The only think she helps me with is my feeding money. I have gone out of my way to take care of my mum by giving her food and money but I still end up being her problems. My brother cant stick to his promise anymore best he feels I am not his responsibility and I have my
own family. I hope and believe that now that I am gone, It will bring them relieve and happiness.

I am so sorry Collins, I had to leave you this way, Maryam Olayemi you have been more than a bestie to me. I am also sorry to all my friends and well-wishers, I love happy but I’m nothing but a broken child. I don’t believe in God anymore, cos I cant see my purpose anymore. I Love you all so much.

Phone Password ==> ****
ATM PIN =>**** Amount: 12K

Please bury me immediately I am found dead

Love you!
Very unfortunate incident, depression is real sad
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by donkaz2(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2018
I wonder what the hell make some idiot commit suicide.... You are not loved yet you have 12k in your account and looking spotless many people have #500 in their account or less yet they believ he there is light at the end of the tunnel... Many people no go school and work like donkey all their lives yet they struggle it out and live well but you have the opportunity to attend primary, secondary and University yet thinks committing suicide is an option ....... Am sure its the effect of drugs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Happyfellow147: 8:11am On Dec 27, 2018
Did you read the post at all or did you not comprehend it?
FortifiedCity:
Was it because of a peni3
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2018
RIP, no be everybody fit handle depression.

It's a pity that things like this are not being discuss in our society, depression is real and it kills.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by ogaontop(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2018
teamoneline:
the mom was bipolar.. chai how sad... rest in peace cry cry

It’s not surprising that studies point to children of parents with bipolar disorder being more susceptible to psychosocial problems such as risky sexual behavior, substance abuse, aggressive behavior and risk of suicide. Growing up in this type of dysfunctional environment makes it nearly impossible to escape unscathed as children need to feel emotionally safe, loved unconditionally and free to be children and not caretakers for parents who are alternatively volatile and needy.

But those raised by parents with mental illness are not condemned to remain emotional hostages to their troubled parents. They can lead emotionally healthy lives.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by 34webers(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2018
Cyoung4real:

Just like I said, If I am no more please hold my family especially my mum and dad responsible. I have tried to be the best I can be, Stayed award from them just because they blame me for their mistakes and they cant love, help and take care of me like their own.

My mum has made life a living hell for me only because she is bipolar and frustrated. Accusing me of being a witch, trying to bill her and being a cursed child even though my brother is responsible for my education and upkeep.

The only think she helps me with is my feeding money. I have gone out of my way to take care of my mum by giving her food and money but I still end up being her problems. My brother cant stick to his promise anymore best he feels I am not his responsibility and I have my
own family. I hope and believe that now that I am gone, It will bring them relieve and happiness.

I am so sorry Collins, I had to leave you this way, Maryam Olayemi you have been more than a bestie to me. I am also sorry to all my friends and well-wishers, I love happy but I’m nothing but a broken child. I don’t believe in God anymore, cos I cant see my purpose anymore. I Love you all so much.

Phone Password ==> ****
ATM PIN =>**** Amount: 12K

Please bury me immediately I am found dead

Love you!
Mehn, you try o. Thumb up bro. I tried reading but gave up after about four lines, writing wasn't clear and can't strain my eyes.
Good job.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by hadjboy(m): 8:12am On Dec 27, 2018
Okoyeeebos:
I felt like crying reading this.
Same here bro, coz I knew how it feels to lack parental care even with their wealth... victim to the system like a rain drop in the ocean.
depression is fucking real!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Godspower35(m): 8:12am On Dec 27, 2018
No matter,the situation of things,it's not a reason to terminate your life.Better days ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Blacksavage: 8:13am On Dec 27, 2018
cry Eyaa.. Some mothers ehnn Sorry dear
May ur humble soul rest in peace..
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by airminem(f): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2018
Where is the part of her guy in this story? Allegedly, i feel He is the first and immediate cause of her suicide
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
If someone that has 12k in her akant can drink sniper I wonder about those that has barely 2k, well am not justifying her actions but to me the picture of this lady as I see seems promising
Its depression.. When it hits people, it hits them.. Whether wealthy or not...God help us
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by 34webers(m): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2018
ekestic1976:

You will never no peace.
I say amen. I didn't even know what to say to the punk.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by ShenTeh(m): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2018
Sad. One less human taken care of by the natural selection theory.

I think she is just as bipolar as her mum. She "looks happy but is a broken child"; she has 12k in her bank account, with no record of indebtedness but still feels she is a financial burden. She forgot that that is rich for a student in a Fed University. Did she know there are adults- family men, with wives and children earning less as salaries in this same country.

The 'brother' helping her must be a cousin or distant relation and I'm sure he didn't tell her expressly that she wasn't his responsibility. Something she concluded to hang her parents.

Orphans and physically challenged folks, against all odds brave through life and there are inspiring stories everywhere. The choice of suicide was her entitlement lifestyle. Blackmailing her God, her parents and 'brother', betraying 'Collins' and dictating when to be buried are excerpts of her lifestyle and won't beatify her suicide. She doesn't think things through.

She killed a spoilt child. A dilemma.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by labani06(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2018
i am very surprise of some people that are busy asking wetin make her kill her self cant u see her own mother even accuse her of been a bitch

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by airminem(f): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2018
Omooba77:
Aisha Omolola, a 300 Level student in ABU took her own life today.
She reportedly took poison “Sniper” earlier today in her apartment at Samaru which immediately took her life. She left a letter attached to her body bidding farewell to her friends and loved ones.

@tweet_ABUZaria

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br26pmnlHnJ/?hl=en

Look out for the mums suicide attempt too, very soon
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by NoRetreat(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
If someone that has 12k in her akant can drink sniper I wonder about those that has barely 2k, well am not justifying her actions but to me the picture of this lady as I see seems promising
you are correct, it seems there are more to the parental neglect.
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2018
Depression is bad ooo
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by airminem(f): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2018
Her mum is still coming after her after death. Watch out!!
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Mrmk(m): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2018
Such beauty.... Taking your live is never the solution.... Rest in peace, so sad .
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 27, 2018
Depression is always bad
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2018
rentAcock:
This Meme generation kids are nothing but total weaklings. My uncle fought in the civil war, got shot 7 times, captured and imprisoned for 5 years in the harshest conditions known to man. He was tortured, beaten and starved. He lost his left eye,l left leg, two of his right fingers but still ambulates with a prosthetic leg and wears an eye patch. Despite having post traumatic syndrome and occasional panic attacks, not once has he tried to kill himself. He is mostly a jolly man, one who will use his left hand to lift his right hand just so he can give a salute. I don't know what it is, but there has to be a strong correlation between the advent of social media and the high suicide rate in teens and young adult. People wanting to kill themselves over boyfriends/girlfriends and really no just reason. Sure depression is real and those who really need mental health treatment should seek one, but wanting to kill yourself over silly reasons is just sad.
There is serious sense making in this post..this coupled with the weakening of the family bond which has spread to the societies in general..it is that weakening of communial togetherness that has led to all manner of pervasion and vices to become accepted in today's world.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Slurity(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2018
My parent also has once push me to this stage before but God rescue me at the edge of death. Parent, don't kill your children with your mouth

1 Like

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2018
This is indeed a lesson to parents and would be parents that their children need their supports no matter what maybe.

They supposed to be the best of friends to them.But alas!Many parents never cared.They criticize everything their wards do wrong instead of correcting them.

Yet,suicide is not the answer.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by labani06(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2018
So u no believe in God sorry for u
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by vioment: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2018
Nigerian parents are good but wicked and mean parents. Na them intensify the sorting epidemic ruining the nation today; na dem wan be presidents for life; na dem spoil Nigeria because they didn't invent or create anything; Dem be oyibo as*lickers; dem be failed generation because by independence naija was going somewhere until they became of age and started diminishing everything and never thought beyond their selfish realm.

They are loving parents but overall a failed generation of people. Light have decreased from 1970 to 2000, how can they now claim dignity. They influenced confras in campuses; they made it normal to do oga oga moves just because of small power given to them, even to the extent of denying workers salaries; Even in 2019, they are still going all out to be presido; Because of them, no reliable power supply or water in the whole nigeria in 2019. Worst of all, they never claim responsibility for their failures. A purely failed generation.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by AndLeo(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2018
If you commit suicide, you will be killing the wrong person.
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by ainas247: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2018
If you know what you would experience at the other side you wouldn't have done this..

Because I am very sure you haven't gave your life to Christ..

Please the rest of us.. NO MATTER THE SITUATION COMMITING SUICIDE IS NOT AN OPTION..

Please always check on your friends And family to know how they are doing it's really important
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by swazy85: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2018
She better come back to life ooo,sai buhari
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2018
Is she not stup*d?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote / Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria / Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.