Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) (66707 Views)

Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Honeydoc:
Although I don't support her actions, I can relate in a way.
People who are depressed or have been before will understand that it's not so easy opening up to others. Especially if you have done so before and been used or misunderstood. At that point you don't want to hear about how other people are having a worse life, how lagbaja doesn't have money or Tamuku didn't get admission...that further pushes the person deeper because then self loathing creeps in and she begins to feel like she's the most selfish person on earth for not being appreciative enough.
I feel bad for her because she had to go down that path and there was no one there for her. Of course her friends wouldn't have noticed, she probably hid it well under a mask of makeup and fake halfhearted smiles. Probably someone tried but didn't get deep enough to draw her out of the pain, perhaps it's bigger than we all think. Who can tell now? She's gone already.
The painful part is, that Peace she sought is not what she would find through suicide.

you guys ARE a big part of the problem. why talk about this menace in a quaint, almost "Hollywood celebrity glamour" style language?

if you must delve into the reasons for the upsurge in kid suicides, then be medically proficient on the subject matter. talk about it in a matter-of-fact manner and not in this mother hen tone thats prone to leading to a self-pity party!

no offence intended!
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
shedy03:

APC Blind follower, many youths like u will realise they have wasted 8 precious years of their lifetime (I.e if APC succeeded in rigging 2019) with nothing to show for it after buhari is done with this country.

Take my advice, government doesn't waste anybody's lifetime, just find something productive to engage in. Buhari's style of administration is a blessing to hardworking people like me. Era of free money is gone.

Ask your parent what happened in the 80's.

Do I need to? I don't think so. May be, you should tell us the bullsh!t your parents fed you. Your parents blamed the government for their miserable lives, now, you're taking the same path.
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
Rip
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by jibbish(m): 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
Whyy is this in front page
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by losky83: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
okk4sure:
So sad!
oh God.this is really sad.she had no reason to take her life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote / Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria / Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.