Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,975 members, 7,956,646 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

Is it True (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is it True (pictures) (2885 Views)

The Saying That Many Foreigners Don't Know Africa Is It True?? (pictures Include / Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls, Sad But True (pictures) / They Said My Elder Bro Look Like Pyhno Is It True (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it True (pictures) by Brunosamel(m): 12:15am On Dec 27, 2018
I was wondering whether the person that photo crop this picture was on his sense... Is he saying the truth

Re: Is it True (pictures) by Makito015(m): 12:28am On Dec 27, 2018
It can be possible
Re: Is it True (pictures) by CreepyBlackpool: 12:35am On Dec 27, 2018
tribal war coming in

The funny part is that the hausa which were insulted most will take no part in this online war grin

sha, they prefer doing it in real life

12 Likes

Re: Is it True (pictures) by Mrceragem: 12:43am On Dec 27, 2018
The picture is wrong especially the Hausa own.
I have not see an Hausa man build house in the south, east or west. They prefer to rent outside their hometown.

As for the Igbo most time the village house is more beautiful cause they take it as show off in the village.
For Yoruba tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is it True (pictures) by Pat081: 12:52am On Dec 27, 2018
Dat Yoruba own is true dey will not nt village people know dat dey have d money

2 Likes

Re: Is it True (pictures) by OneCorner: 1:01am On Dec 27, 2018
True.
We will buy all the land in afonja land, and make dem rent or go back to there mud house

2 Likes

Re: Is it True (pictures) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 1:36am On Dec 27, 2018
Igbo do erect comely buildings at their various villages

1 Like

Re: Is it True (pictures) by EbukaHades10(m): 2:07am On Dec 27, 2018
Unless u are wealthy in the case of the Igbos,then ur first picture is true

But if one is not so well to do or average,na to build house wey make sense for village so that if anything happens,u will have somewhere to run to.

I once heard an Igbo man say he can't build house in Lagos bcus if Nigeria gets divided and everyone goes to his or her father's village,he will lose(like in the case of the civil war)

1 Like

Re: Is it True (pictures) by dingbang(m): 4:37am On Dec 27, 2018
grin
Re: Is it True (pictures) by Ohraykon: 5:10am On Dec 27, 2018
What do u tribalistic bitches gain with all dis nonsense and it mostly comes from people of the east on nairaland its a pity a region with the highest population of christians

2 Likes

Re: Is it True (pictures) by Deckline(m): 6:27am On Dec 27, 2018
Honestly,the hausas are the dumbest people on this planet earth...and it even pains me more when i think it that they indeed own Nigeria..

They are mostly in presidential posts.

Hausas should be exterminated starting with that goat face slowpoke...bull harry.

They are so backward. As long as they are here,Nigeria's run towards progress won't be a doddle at all. It will be close to impossible.
Re: Is it True (pictures) by Ekiseme(m): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2018
undecided
Re: Is it True (pictures) by Brunosamel(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2018
Ohraykon:
What do u tribalistic bitches gain with all dis nonsense and it mostly comes from people of the east on nairaland its a pity a region with the highest population of christians
grin grin grin
Re: Is it True (pictures) by dukeprince50: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2018
Brunosamel:
I was wondering whether the person that photo crop this picture was on his sense... Is he saying the truth
the problem with Nigeria is Igbo, with your comparisons, you brought hate upon yourselves and other, Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaw etc do not insult as much as the Igbo's. na ona get fine girls pass but the kalabari outclass u, infact the first African miss word is kalabari aka ijaw, na ona sabi investment pass, top five richest men in Nigeria ona no follow, Dangote, Adenuga, etc not Igbo, chest beating, na ona sabi pass yet the Niger Deltans mostly ijaw beat ona, intact their chest beating got to the point they said they will bomb aso rock, they will bring Nigerian economy to a standstill, the only thing ona get na mouth

3 Likes

Re: Is it True (pictures) by iceboy4752(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2018
Deckline:
Honestly,the hausas are the dumbest people on this planet earth...and it even pains me more when i think it that they indeed own Nigeria..

They are mostly in presidential posts.

Hausas should be exterminated starting with that goat face slowpoke...bull harry.

They are so backward. As long as they are here,Nigeria's run towards progress won't be a doddle at all. It will be close to impossible.

Your post only shows that you're angry with them for holding the "juicy positions" in the country.

#SayNoToTribalism

2 Likes

Re: Is it True (pictures) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2018
TRUE but not necessary.
This is why NIGERIA can never move forward
Re: Is it True (pictures) by techking: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2018
Lets say no to tribalism...Hausa,Igbo,Yoruba...we r all one
There is no need to drag the image of one's tribe or culture into the mud..
Hausas r nt bad..so, dose of u in d north,east,west nd south that think dat hausas r d "dumbest" people r wrong
#PROUDLYHAUSA
Re: Is it True (pictures) by Uglymugg: 11:22am On Dec 27, 2018
Farano delete this tribal war bait thread.
Re: Is it True (pictures) by Brunosamel(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
dukeprince50:
the problem with Nigeria is Igbo, with your comparisons, you brought hate upon yourselves and other, Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaw etc do not insult as much as the Igbo's. na ona get fine girls pass but the kalabari outclass u, infact the first African miss word is kalabari aka ijaw, na ona sabi investment pass, top five richest men in Nigeria ona no follow, Dangote, Adenuga, etc not Igbo, chest beating, na ona sabi pass yet the Niger Deltans mostly ijaw beat ona, intact their chest beating got to the point they said they will bomb aso rock, they will bring Nigerian economy to a standstill, the only thing ona get na mouth
Chai sorry I don't mean to hurt you..... It wasn't intentional.... grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] / Funny Memes To Start Your Weekend / Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.