Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend (2810 Views)

My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by Goldenboy333(m): 10:34pm On May 27, 2020
I'll be very brief about this... hello my fellow nairalandlers I usually come to this forum whenever I'm in a precarious situation please I need a sincere advise from any one here, this girl I'm about to visit was a very long time girlfriend of mine right from secondary school though we didn't quarrel but do to distance barrier we were unable to see one another so she got married and the husband died like two years now then our communication started again very serious one,one thing led to another we fell in love again she wanted to come and visit me in school before this issue of covid 19 so she was unable now I left school for home she say I'm the one to come her place now though we're not leaving in same state but the journey is like 3 to 4 hour, she want me to come and spend days with her and I love this girl so i don't no weather if it's a bad idea for me to visit her or I should just lied to her.. note she's leaving in an apartment rented by her husband brother I little far from his own place. ur advice is needed my brother and sister
Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by Shezkid01(m): 10:49pm On May 27, 2020
Egungun be careful...
Do you know maybe they have bad plans for you?
You’re yet to meet with her for almost 2yrs and u just feel like she’s the girl you know some yrs back
Bro keep your life safe

18 Likes

Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by DigitB: 10:49pm On May 27, 2020
What you typed is not readable.

Try putting enough spacing. Like mine

The morons criticising my comment must be high on crack.

6 Likes

Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by Ningen(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2020
She's a FREE and single adult woman.
I see nothing wrong with your visitation.

However you are being kind of reckless.

Must you really spend days in her home?
Can't you book a hotel as your abode?

Her place is a new environment to you, it's not her apartment & you DON'T know what is going on in HER life. Be careful not to walk into a DEN.

5 Likes

Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by Starz825(m): 10:52pm On May 27, 2020
It's not just going to be a bad idea ....you are also going to be in a weather condition u won't like thereafter cheesy

1 Like

Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by Haniel18: 10:56pm On May 27, 2020
Hmmmm. All becus of sex, continue oooo

1 Like

Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by Goldenboy333(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2020
Tank I appreciate your brotherly advise and I'll think over it
Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by Goldenboy333(m): 11:03pm On May 27, 2020
Haniel18:
Hmmmm. All becus of sex, continue oooo

Not really bro I want to see how she's after several years of not seeing each other if she's ok I'll propose to her cos as I told you earlier we love each other

3 Likes

Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by Scream(m): 11:18pm On May 27, 2020
Egungun...hope you know you are entering express.

1 Like

Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:23pm On May 27, 2020
Sauka lafiya
Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by Vyzz: 11:23pm On May 27, 2020
grin

Way that pix of coffin bearers

6 Likes

Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by Frankicent(m): 11:34pm On May 27, 2020
So you two didn't break up and she got married. Ok... She front remember you until her husband died. Hmm

2: She got kids?

3: Have you two had a sexual intimacy before?

4: Are you sure she really love you? or she just need a guy to fill up that void space in her heart.

5:; just don't fall in love use your head make she no go Bleep you up again.

6: Does she know you still schooling?

7: How old is she?

2 Likes

Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by Goldenboy333(m): 11:40pm On May 27, 2020
Frankicent:
So you two didn't break up and she got married. Ok... She front remember you until her husband died. Hmm

2: She got kids?

3: Have you two had a sexual intimacy before?

4: Are you sure she really love you? or she just need a guy to fill up that void space in her heart.

5:; just don't fall in love use your head make she no go Bleep you up again.

6: Does she know you still schooling?

7: How old is she?

She gat no kids , she knows I'm still schooling , I'm not 100% sure about that your no. 4 , yea we had sex before
That's bro
Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by Goldenboy333(m): 11:43pm On May 27, 2020
[quote a
uthor=Goldenboy333 post=90032306][/quote]
Like 26 or 27 now
Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by ObaOfUyo: 12:06am On May 28, 2020
[s]
DigitB:

[/s]
Save your energy and efforts
Its for brilliant minds alone undecided
Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by AfroKnight: 12:49am On May 28, 2020
Wow.

It appears she is the only single woman left in this world. All other women must be either married or dead.

1 Like

Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by chical: 12:54am On May 28, 2020
DigitB:
Try getting a better phone
Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by SavageBoy: 2:08am On May 28, 2020
You sure say you go school so?? undecided
Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by CrazyCrane: 2:12am On May 28, 2020
don't ever make the mistake of playing away match. its always safe to play home match.(everything will be on your terms) hope you understand?
na see finish turn Good morning to how far?

6 Likes

Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by Foodqueen(f): 2:54am On May 28, 2020
Don't try it
Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:55am On May 28, 2020
One of the things I don't want to experience in my life
Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by linearity: 3:01am On May 28, 2020
Foodqueen:
Don't try it

Why? Her husband passed about two years ago.....she is not entitled to find love? It does not matter if she is leaving in her in-law's rented apartment, I don't think her in-laws will object to her happiness, if they are open minded and treat her as they would, their own sister.
Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by Originalsly: 3:40am On May 28, 2020
Goldenboy333:

Not really bro I want to see how she's after several years of not seeing each other if she's ok I'll propose to her cos as I told you earlier we love each other

What do you mean by if she's ok ?..... and really?... we love each other? My advice..... before spending even one night with her...... find out if the husband is really dead..... and cause of death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by Goldenboy333(m): 5:40am On May 28, 2020
Originalsly:

What do you mean by if she's ok ?..... and really?... we love each other? My advice..... before spending even one night with her...... find out if the husband is really dead..... and cause of death.

Well the husband is truly dead and it was a natural dead though some people attached his death to the fist wife
Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by Goldenboy333(m): 5:42am On May 28, 2020
linearity:

Why? Her husband passed about two years ago.....she is not entitled to find love? It does not matter if she is leaving in her in-law's rented apartment, I don't think her in-laws will object to her happiness, if they are open minded and treat her as they would, their own sister.

Thants what I'm equally thinking, tank you all for your advise I'll take the final decision
Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by YorubaKing: 5:57am On May 28, 2020
embarassed
Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:21am On May 28, 2020
Can you apply common sense in this your carnival. The lady you intend to go and spend days with is no longer the girl you dated years ago. You are now on different time frame. In this your away match even the referee will turn your opponent fan. Don't allow it to end in tears, go and face your academics.
Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by Shormiey(m): 6:26am On May 28, 2020
I dey pity you sha.....you better be careful cuz you are about to enter express.... shocked
Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by chatinent: 6:58am On May 28, 2020
Ex-man, focus on your studies.

1 Like

Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by Maxxim: 7:01am On May 28, 2020
Hope this doesn't end in premium tears
Re: About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:02am On May 28, 2020
Bomboclaat
Think with your head not your deek.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. / Who Is The Most Beautiful Female Celebrity To You / Women Are Everywhere..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.