Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

I Am In Love With A Woman With...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Woman With...... (2814 Views)

I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by nachinaGod: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2020
Guys pls i need ur good advise or insult is also permited...
I am about to fall in love..with a lady with 1 child and she is a divorcee ....my fear is dat the first husband might still have access to her in terms of naking apako [][sex]...anytime since she already had a child 4 him b4 which I don't won't any thing like dat to happen......now i am in love with d babe....despite the fact that she had a child already......ur advise is needed

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by Froshloaded: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2020
Follow your heart

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by imiski(m): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2020
Guy I don't understand what you wrote. Is it because she has a child that you are confused?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by donbachi(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2020
Only u "I am about to fall in love" and "now I am in love"...abeg allow d innocent woman to be,u don't even know what u want.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2020
imiski:
Guy I don't understand what you wrote. Is it because she has a child that you are confused?
okafors law.

Baby daddy might be allowed back in the field grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by STARGREEN(m): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2020
Our advice?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by Zaheertyler(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2020
Why do I feel you're there for only knacks
And why do I feel she won't agree
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by Abso1uteZero(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2020
No try am
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by marshalcarter: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2020
undecided is it just me or is all the post I'm just seeing today is about relationships...

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2020
nachinaGod:
I am about to fall in love..with a lady with 1 child and she is a divorcee ....my fear is dat the first husband might still have access to her in terms of naking apako [][sex]...anytime since she already had a child 4 him b4 which I don't won't any thing like dat to happen......now i am in love with d babe....despite the fact that she had a child already......ur advise is needed
shut the Fvck up and ask ur mum.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by Cholls(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
donbachi:
Only u "I am about to fall in love" and "now I am in love"...abeg allow d innocent woman to be,u don't even know what u want.
my brother see lyrics by Dbanj...Am in love, are you in love!
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by Kobicove(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
marshalcarter:
undecided is it just me or is all the post I'm just seeing today is about relationships...

You're in the Romance Section, what else do you expect?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by totosucker(m): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
E no mean anything . Is she that cheap to allow the father of her child to bleep her? It is not every single mom that will allow her ex to bleep her after they have separated. Some don't want t anything to do with there ex except co parenting .
If you are sure she has nothing to do with him anymore except co parenting, why not? Some single moms are good because they have learnt a thing or two from there former Relationship that will help them in there future relationship . That a lady is a single mom does not mean that she is cheap or loose.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by chigoizie7(m): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
I understand your fears.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by Nicklaus619(m): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
Okafors law is real bro, ask girls around you, ones a girl is dicked by a guy could be formal boyfriend or husband, tendency of accidental meeting and. Arranging for a hock up is very high
Don't follow me advice though
Follow your heart but use your head while at that
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by generationz(f): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
nachinaGod:

Naira land is the worst place to ask for advice.

These men have a prejudice against mature single women and single mothers.

But most of them have girlfriends who are on insta messenger selling their bodies for 10k and committing multiple abortions.

Some have even married these "smart" girls.

An the one wey your eye see you go dey ask question about.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by huptin(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
nachinaGod:

Okafor's law must surely be obeyed, you cant avoid it.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
generationz:

Naira land is the worst place to ask for advice.

These men have a prejudice against mature single women and single mothers.

But most of them have girlfriends who are on insta messenger selling their bodies for 10k and committing multiple abortions.

Some have even married these "smart" girls.

An the one wey your eye see you go dey ask question about.

and the mature women or single moms didn't sell their body or commit multiple abortion when young?
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by Goodgod213: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Op you are only concerned about not sharing your woman and trust me, it’s not only her ex husband you should be worried about, you should be worried about her not closing her legs. If she want the husband to nack, it’s with a snap. Trust me women aren’t reliable

This is 2020, you should have abandoned the thoughts of women when you don’t even have a landed property. Gather your money save am put am somewhere. I swear I always have orgasm anytime I remember I get two lands somewhere.

No too spend money on Woman. Better to spend on inanimate thing that will make you comfortable than breassts that is for everyone
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by generationz(f): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
niaralandtopuser:
[s]and the mature women or single moms didn't sell their body or commit multiple abortion when young?[/s]
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
generationz:

you blew up your chances so stop wailing on nairaland. your wailing cannot stop nature
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by oodua1stson: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
From my own experience there's a 70% chance of it happening.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by jampro123(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
Please you are still young to saddle yourself with another man's child responsibility. From my experience I won't advice any man to marry a single mother unless you cannot have kids of your own. Start a marriage fresh with a single lady and enjoy your marriage. Please don't try it i have been there twice and I know what it takes.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by SarakiBukola: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
@ OP, I hope you're not after her for material benefits.

If so, just know that the child might come with issues in future.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by nachinaGod: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
Pls ooo what's okafors law all about
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by nachinaGod: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
I am deeply in love with her..my fear I she might still go back to her baby daddy...
I am planing to settle down with her.... sad
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by doggedfighter(f): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
jampro123:
Please you are still young to saddle yourself with another man's child responsibility. From my experience I won't advice any man to marry a single mother unless you cannot have kids of your own. Start a marriage fresh with a single lady and enjoy your marriage. Please don't try it i have been there twice and I know what it takes.
That's your personal experience. There are people out there who are enjoying such relationships.so your case is not a yardstick for measurement
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by doggedfighter(f): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
Fear of another man enjoying his life somewhere won't allow you enjoy your new found love?
Leave that woman and her child alone you unserious fellow
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by generationz(f): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
niaralandtopuser:
[s]you blew up your chances so stop wailing on nairaland. your wailing cannot stop nature[/s]
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With...... by culf: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
if you truly luv her, you wouldn't mind all these.

Having a child doesn't make her less human.

(1) (Reply)

You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says / I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With / How Much Is Deemed To Be 'enough' For A Proper Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.