Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? (14825 Views)

Help Answer This Question About Paypal / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2019
lordkay10:

Google voice doesn't work for me, how do you go around it?

It's been a while since last year that I stopped offering service for USA PayPal account because of their recent complexities.

You could use the likes of rebtel, GV Phone or Mo+ application to make your google voice number make call; it is cheaper.

You could connect a virtual number that could redirect calls to your Nigeria line to your google voice number so that
whenever you initiate call to any number, it will first come to your Nigerian line. You can pick the call up on your Nigerian
line to continue the call; just that it is expensive that way.
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by lordkay10(m): 10:10am On Jan 28, 2019
legalwealth:

It's been a while since last year that I stopped offering service for USA PayPal account because of their recent complexities.

You could use the likes of rebtel, GV Phone or Mo+ application to make your google voice number make call; it is cheaper.

You could connect a virtual number that could redirect calls to your Nigeria line to your google voice number so that
whenever you initiate call to any number, it will first come to your Nigerian line. You can pick the call up on your Nigerian
line to continue the call; just that it is expensive that way.
Thanks
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2019
lordkay10:

Thanks

You are welcome! !!
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2019
I'm still always available to attend to all your questions! !!
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by shiftbutton: 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
I have to put in SSN, address and other details. Don't know how to go about it. Also to link a bank or card to it.
legalwealth:

It's good if it is yet to be restricted. I will advise you send the fund to another account e.g selling it to exchangers or the
likes and close the account.

USA PayPal is somehow at the moment! !!
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2019
shiftbutton:
I have to put in SSN, address and other details. Don't know how to go about it. Also to link a bank or card to it.

Truth be told, I will advise you close that USA PayPal account.

I've once said sometimes last year that non resident Nigerians should stop opening USA PayPal! !!

1 Like

Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by shiftbutton: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2019
I'll take your advise then. Na so my $44 wan take go so. Which country is easier and then?
legalwealth:

Truth be told, I will advise you close that USA PayPal account.

I've once said sometimes last year that non resident Nigerians should stop opening USA PayPal! !!
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
shiftbutton:
I'll take your advise then. Na so my $44 wan take go so. Which country is easier and then?

You won't have choice at the moment. Try the likes of UAE(Dubai), UK, Canada etc.
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by bobojoshua(m): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hi boss.

I have two questions for you.

1. Please kindly list the visa cards that can be used to withdraw from UAE paypal.

2. I also want to know the visa cards that can be used to withdraw from Romania PayPal. Thanks.
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by GregJo: 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
interesting thread. still reading...
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by lordkay10(m): 12:59am On Jan 31, 2019
Can I withdraw naira with my USD visacard from an ATM @legalwealth?
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 1:09am On Jan 31, 2019
lordkay10:
Can I withdraw naira with my USD visacard from an ATM @legalwealth?

Yes you can! !!
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by lordkay10(m): 8:45am On Jan 31, 2019
legalwealth:

Yes you can! !!
Thank you, any idea of the exchange rate for the withdrawal?
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2019
bobojoshua:
Hi boss.

I have two questions for you.

1. Please kindly list the visa cards that can be used to withdraw from UAE paypal.

2. I also want to know the visa cards that can be used to withdraw from Romania PayPal. Thanks.

Unfortunately! For some reasons especially for that of security, it is not available to the public.

Please contact me on whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or 0 1 2 9 3 1 9 0 6 for the update although it comes with a fee.

It can be used to withdraw on Romania PayPal account as well.
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2019
GregJo:
interesting thread. still reading...

Thanks for the feeback. Keep following this thread.
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2019
lordkay10:

Thank you, any idea of the exchange rate for the withdrawal?

It is always say CBN rate on abokifx if you withdraw directly from ATM. But it is always
far higher if you use the card on websites like sendvalu, worldremit, azimo etc to process the
money to your domiciliary or naira account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by lordkay10(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2019
legalwealth:

It is always say CBN rate on abokifx if you withdraw directly from ATM. But it is always
far higher if you use the card on websites like sendvalu, worldremit, azimo etc to process the
Hmm....thanks for this insight
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 11:41am On Jan 31, 2019
lordkay10:

Hmm....thanks for this insight

You are welcome! !!
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by ebenezary(m): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
legalwealth:

Please among the mentioned online money transfer which can l use with skrill account? Eg from skrill account to sendvalu or is not possible
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
ebenezary:

Please among the mentioned online money transfer which can l use with skrill account? Eg from skrill account to sendvalu or is not possible

Skrill allows to banks and cards directly.
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 12, 2019
Nice thread

Get a Fully Verified Usa PayPal. Ready to send and receive payment without any issue. Price 11k

Virtual bank, virtual cc , Google voice also available.

Get in touch if interested.
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
WebSolushun2:
Nice thread

Get a Fully Verified Usa PayPal. Ready to send and receive payment without any issue. Price 11k

Virtual bank, virtual cc , Google voice also available.

Get in touch if interested.

Thanks.

But USA PayPal should be a no go area except you have SSN, EIN or ITIN. Aside that, they are now extremely strict.

The likes of Canada, UAE(Dubai), Luxembourg, Cyprus, Romania and UK are still better! !!

1 Like

Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
At IJAM, we love compensating and surprising our clients. UK PayPal account Standard and Full packages are still available for N50,000 and as low as N70,000 respectively.

Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
Still here for you! !!
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by kayoade09: 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Can I use lesotho paypal to send and receive?
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
kayoade09:
Can I use lesotho paypal to send and receive?

Yes! It has the two features.
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by internetpo(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
legalwealth:

Nigerians with Nigeria PayPal accounts can't but Nigerians with foreign PayPal accounts can receive.

So how can I open and operate a foreign payapl. I want to use it for receiving payments for services here in nigeria
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
internetpo:

So how can I open and operate a foreign payapl. I want to use it for receiving payments for services here in nigeria

You can go for that of UAE(Dubai) PayPal account; that is still easier to manage or maintain from Nigeria.
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
legalwealth:

You can go for that of UAE(Dubai) PayPal account; that is still easier to manage or maintain from Nigeria.
Does it need a Dubai vpn?
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

Does it need a Dubai vpn?

It is recommended you use stable and secured Dubai VPN IP! !!

1 Like

Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by warrenweste(m): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2019
legalwealth:

And USA bank to be specific right?

It is a good factor to consider when opening any foreign PayPal account.

For example, that of UAE allows withdrawal to supported VISA card while that of Romania allows withdrawal to banks in about ten countries and also supported VISA cards.

Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2019
Still here for you; bring your questions/enquiries in! !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal / FIRS Generates N66bn From Stamp Duties In 5 Months / Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.