Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? (14826 Views)

Help Answer This Question About Paypal / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
bobojoshua:
Thanks boss. Please, help with the name of card to link to UK PayPal account. Thanks.

You can add Payoneer mastercard! !!
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by bobojoshua(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2019
legalwealth:

You can add Payoneer mastercard! !!
Thanks boss but can you help with a cheaper option or a virtual card?
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2019
SCAM/FRAUD ALERT; "Naija Paypal Secrets" Is No Longer Existing

Kindly visit, bookmark and follow https://www.nairaland.com/5246072/scam-fraud-alert-naija-paypal for detailed updates
regarding discoveries that warranted public noticification. Thanks
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 11:57am On Jun 15, 2019
bobojoshua:
Thanks boss but can you help with a cheaper option or a virtual card?

You are welcome.

Virtual card is not available at the moment! !!
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by bobojoshua(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
legalwealth:

You are welcome.

Virtual card is not available at the moment! !!
Thanks boss. I've gotten a payoneer card boss, how should i go about linking the card? Do i need to request for uk bank account? and how do i change the currency from USD to pound sterling?
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
bobojoshua:
Thanks boss. I've gotten a payoneer card boss, how should i go about linking the card? Do i need to request for uk bank account? and how do i change the currency from USD to pound sterling?

Do you have money in the Payoneer account/card already?
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by bobojoshua(m): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
legalwealth:

Do you have money in the Payoneer account/card already?
Yes boss
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
bobojoshua:
Yes boss

Then you can proceed with adding it by clicking on wallet, select card and follow the prompt.
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by tck2000(m): 12:55am On Jun 16, 2019
interesting thread
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by bobojoshua(m): 3:49am On Jun 16, 2019
legalwealth:

Then you can proceed with adding it by clicking on wallet, select card and follow the prompt.
Thanks boss but the card is in dollar currency, won't it conflict with the Pound Sterling currency of the UK PayPal account?
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 6:03am On Jun 16, 2019
bobojoshua:
Thanks boss but the card is in dollar currency, won't it conflict with the Pound Sterling currency of the UK PayPal account?

Don't bother about that; it works fine.

But you can rather use Payoneer's pound card if you have it or can order it.
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by bobojoshua(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2019
legalwealth:

Don't bother about that; it works fine.

But you can rather use Payoneer's pound card if you have it or can order it.
Gratitude boss.
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2019
bobojoshua:
Gratitude boss.

You are welcome! !!
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2020
Still here for you
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by demure178(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Please on my Lesotho PayPal. I was asked to provide proof of address for verification. I have close to 300$ funds on it. Legit..

Please anyone who can help me out. I will appreciate
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by id911(m): 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
demure178:

Please on my Lesotho PayPal. I was asked to provide proof of address for verification. I have close to 300$ funds on it. Legit..

Please anyone who can help me out. I will appreciate

Don't you have NEPA bill? Scan your utility bill that corresponds with the address you used to open the PayPal and send it to them na
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by mrph: 10:31pm On May 21, 2021
How to get Lesotho documents for paypal?

1. A business registration document OR
2. A proof of any tax paid to the tax authority, OR
3. A proof of address that shows the subsidiary, branch or office.
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by mrph: 10:35pm On May 21, 2021
ebenezary:
What is the best way to withdraw from Lesotho PayPal account
If you need id card and proof of address to remove limitation from PayPal account you can contact me thanks

How to get Lesotho documents for paypal?

1. A business registration document OR
2. A proof of any tax paid to the tax authority, OR
3. A proof of address that shows the subsidiary, branch or office.
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by noblemikky(m): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Do u have any issue with ur PayPal account?

Do u have a limited paypal account and u want to remove ur money?

Do u have PayPal funds for sale?

Do u need guidelines on how to maintain ur account?

Kindly send us a DM on 08099020123
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by noblemikky(m): 2:47pm On May 20, 2022
Do u have any issue with ur PayPal account?

Do u have a limited paypal account and u want to remove ur money?

Do u have PayPal funds for sale?

Do u need guidelines on how to maintain ur account?

Kindly send us a DM on 08099020123

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal / FIRS Generates N66bn From Stamp Duties In 5 Months / Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.