Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? (14822 Views)

Help Answer This Question About Paypal / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2019
legalwealth:
Still here for you; bring your questions/enquiries in! !!
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by rhothymie(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=legalwealth post=77026435][/quote] how can one avoid funds being on hold. and if it actually happened, what can one do to make paypal release it on time
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by winnerr(m): 4:07am On Apr 13, 2019
Can I link someone else's card to my Lesotho PayPal account?
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by iamsiddik(m): 6:56am On Apr 13, 2019
winnerr:
Can I link someone else's card to my Lesotho PayPal account?

Yes. Especially if they have the same address because there is no such thing as name verification for credit and debit cards. But speaking personally, I’ve made purchases for a few friends and family members who do not have paypal accounts using their card on my account a number of times.

However, double check Paypal’s terms to see what they say on it. It is technically possible, but it still may be against their rules.
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 7:09am On Apr 13, 2019
rhothymie:

how can one avoid funds being on hold.
and if it actually happened, what can one do to make paypal release it on time

What country is your PayPal account and how old is it?
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 7:10am On Apr 13, 2019
iamsiddik:

Yes. Especially if they have the same address because there is no such thing as name verification for credit and debit cards. But speaking personally, I’ve made purchases for a few friends and family members who do not have paypal accounts using their card on my account a number of times.

However, double check Paypal’s terms to see what they say on it. It is technically possible, but it still may be against their rules.

Doing such is not ethical and if PayPal's system or any of their staffs detect such during review, such account could be banned.
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by rhothymie(m): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2019
legalwealth:

What country is your PayPal account and how old is it?
Lesotho PayPal one month plus. when i send to people, the fund is always on hold
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2019
rhothymie:

Lesotho PayPal
one month plus.
when i send to people, the fund is always on hold

First of all, when sending or receiving as goods and services, always select or tell them to always select "No shipping address needed" option.

Aside that, is your PayPal verified with confirmed card or bank?
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by murphy02(m): 10:35am On Apr 13, 2019
please any good PayPal exchange here i have some i need help to withdraw
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by rhothymie(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2019
legalwealth:

First of all, when sending or receiving as goods and services, always select or tell them to always select "No shipping address needed" option.

Aside that, is your PayPal verified with confirmed card or bank?

Nope.
can i link a Nigeria card
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by iamsiddik(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
murphy02:
please any good PayPal exchange here i have some i need help to withdraw
I can help you withdraw your funds at N300 per $1
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by winnerr(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
legalwealth:

Doing such is ethical and if PayPal's system or any of their staffs detect such doing review, such account could be banned.
I think I'll just go ahead and get a master or visa card. Thanks for your feedbacks @ legalwealth and iamsiddik
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
winnerr:

I think I'll just go ahead and get a master or visa card. Thanks for your feedbacks @ legalwealth and iamsiddik

Sorry!

I mean doing such is not ethical.
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
legalwealth:

Doing such is not ethical and if PayPal's system or any of their staffs detect such during review, such account could be banned.
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by winnerr(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
legalwealth:

Sorry!

I mean doing such is not ethical.
By "such", you mean?
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
winnerr:

By "such", you mean?

Try as much as possible to avoid the act; let the names on the card be the same on the PayPal account
even if PayPal's system will allow difference in address because it is not always applicable that they will accept such.
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by iamsiddik(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
winnerr:

You welcome
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by winnerr(m): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
legalwealth:

Try as much as possible to avoid the act; let the names on the card be the same on the PayPal account
even if PayPal's system will allow difference in address because it is not always applicable that they will accept such.
Alright. Thank you.
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
winnerr:

Alright. Thank you.

You are welcome! !!
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by icestrings(m): 11:20pm On May 14, 2019
Someone please add me to the telegram group or help me with the link
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 11:23pm On May 14, 2019
legalwealth:
Hi Friends!

I've been on this forum for so long and if you know me, you will attest to it that I know my onions when it comes to anything pertaining to PayPal.

I recently created a telegram group named "Naija PayPal Secrets" which now has over 900 active members and over 100 suspended members as you can see in the screenshot below. The members have actually gained and still gaining immensely from the group.

I just thought of making this thread be like that of the telegram group of which everyone/anyone could ask questions and make meaningful contributions strictly pertaining to PayPal in Nigeria.

But I think it will make sense this whatsapp line 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 is made available strictly for private support.

Let's go by letting us have your questions, concerns, contributions and the likes.

I just detected that you could as well go through the pages of the alternative thread https://www.nairaland.com/2485993/drop-all-ur-paypal-acct for more interesting ones.

Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 11:17am On May 21, 2019
10,000$ of PayPal fund is needed at exclusive rate of N320/$.

Bring what you have to me on whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 and 0 1 2 9 3 1 9 0 6

N.B: Bring what you have from 500$ and above! !!
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by BluePrincee: 11:01am On Jun 02, 2019
legalwealth:
Hi Friends!

I've been on this forum for so long and if you know me, you will attest to it that I know my onions when it comes to anything pertaining to PayPal.

I recently created a telegram group named "Naija PayPal Secrets" which now has over 900 active members and over 100 suspended members as you can see in the screenshot below. The members have actually gained and still gaining immensely from the group.

I just thought of making this thread be like that of the telegram group of which everyone/anyone could ask questions and make meaningful contributions strictly pertaining to PayPal in Nigeria.

But I think it will make sense this whatsapp line 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 is made available strictly for private support.

Let's go by letting us have your questions, concerns, contributions and the likes.

I just detected that you could as well go through the pages of the alternative thread https://www.nairaland.com/2485993/drop-all-ur-paypal-acct for more interesting ones.

Hello legalwealth I was in your telegram group naija paypal secrets before but noticed this morning that the name has changed and I no longer had access. What happened? Was I banned? But I did nothing wrong, Kindly reply. Thanks
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by bobojoshua(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
@legalwealth,

Hi boss, I wanted to pay for €o.5 item yesterday but my UK PayPal still asked me to add a card despite having £5 in d account. I have also changed the preferred payment method to PayPal balance but still can't make payment with the PayPal account. Abeg, can you help with solution to this problem?
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by BluePrincee: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
BluePrincee:

Hello legalwealth I was in your telegram group naija paypal secrets before but noticed this morning that the name has changed and I no longer had access. What happened? Was I banned? But I did nothing wrong, Kindly reply. Thanks
Legalwealth kindly answer please. What happened to your telegram group?
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by Tladybukky(f): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
Good afternoon, please can anyone here help me on how to open a yaun account ( China currency) and also help suggest a good, reliable and genuine transfer apps apart from transferswise app. Thanks
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
Tladybukky:
Good afternoon, please can anyone here help me on how to open a yaun account ( China currency) and also help suggest a good, reliable and genuine transfer apps apart from transferswise app. Thanks
sendvalu
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by Tladybukky(f): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

sendvalu

Thanks
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
BluePrincee:

Sincere apology for late response.

The "Naija PayPal Secrets" telegram group was deleted mainly because scammers and fraudsters have turned it to their den and there is need to protect my reputation. I received lot of complaints which I looked into and I still out of good heart paid someone N39,000 which he was somewhat scammed by a known member of the group.

Note that any telegram group posing to be "Naija PayPal Secrets" or that is using names and links very related to it should be tagged as suspicious ones.

You will as well get full gist regarding someone that cloned and reopened the group with the same name and link come on the 15th.
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
Tladybukky:

You can also try Azimo if you know how to use them! !!
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by legalwealth(m): 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
bobojoshua:

@legalwealth,

Hi boss, I wanted to pay for €o.5 item yesterday but my UK PayPal still asked me to add a card despite having £5 in d account. I have also changed the preferred payment method to PayPal balance but still can't make payment with the PayPal account. Abeg, can you help with solution to this problem?

The reason for the error is more likely because you do not have card added and linked to the PayPal account. It could also be that the website/merchant set their account to only receive from PayPal accounts that are card verified.
Re: Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? by bobojoshua(m): 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
legalwealth:

The reason for the error is more likely because you do not have card added and linked to the PayPal account. It could also be that the website/merchant set their account to only receive from PayPal accounts that are card verified.
Thanks boss. Please, help with the name of card to link to UK PayPal account. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal / FIRS Generates N66bn From Stamp Duties In 5 Months / Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.