Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship (944 Views)

Godly Advice Needed / When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) / Plz I Need A Godly Advice On Dis Issue,urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship by onyis: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2010
plz if any one got a girl preg and terminate it and decides not to continue in de relationship,and de girls insists dat she want to be wt u,lata she cursed u, will it take effect,and de man do not love de girl and never promised her marriage and some of de curse has started manifesting wat will de person do to avert de curse and gods anger,
Re: Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship by Omolola1(f): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2010
u nor well, u sleep with girl finish, bele come, u do D&C, & u say u dnt love her, kwa? no wori, just farabele 4 d curse
Re: Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship by Onchedu(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2010
Dem say woman swear no dey catch man U never hear?

U know how many babes don swear for how many men wey e no catch?
Re: Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship by Omolola1(f): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2010
meaning u sef na regular customer of curse ~
Re: Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship by 1105(f): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2010
@OMOLOLA

sweets how did u know abt D AND C undecided
Re: Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship by Vic2k3(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2010
I will recommend u talk 2 okija_juju
Re: Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship by Omolola1(f): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2010
lolz!
Re: Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship by 5p1naz(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2010
the [size=14pt]bible[/size] proves it that curses would [size=14pt]only NOT[/size] catch you if you [size=14pt]know nothing[/size] about it, or [size=14pt]you are not attached[/size] to it in any way. . . but as long as you know something about this thing and you are attached to it, that curse would [size=14pt]definitely[/size] catch you. . . there is only [size=14pt]1 thing[/size] you can do and that is [size=14pt]PRAY[/size] for forgiveness, and REVERSE the curse. . .

[size=4pt]NB: so when you dey do am, you no know abi[/size]
Re: Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship by 5p1naz(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2010
read proverbs 26:2
Re: Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship by Luvlgenius(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2010
Apologise to the girl in question. Go back to her and discover dat love dat made u get her pregnant in d first place. Once u do all dat, God will forgive u and no curse go catch u--- repent and sin no more
Re: Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship by holyeye(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2010
@ OP,

funny stuff.
Anyways, if d evacuation was mutual without any bloody oath, yu can get your freaking self off d relationship when yu feel d steam is off.
Do not be cajoled into trepidating for fear is the biggest enemy of man.
Try appeasing her sometime later when she would have healed of the pain. Thereafter move ahead and leave yur life.
Next time b careful sha ooooo.
smiley
Re: Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship by Onchedu(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2010
Omolola1:

meaning u sef na regular customer of curse ~

What God has blessed, no man can curse. I am blessed beyond a curse and the curse causeless shall not come. No be my fault. God don arrange am like that thru Christ. wink
Re: Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship by 5p1naz(m): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2010
Onchedu:

What God has blessed, no man can curse. I am blessed beyond a curse and the curse causeless shall not come. No be my fault. God don arrange am like that thru Christ. wink

do you even know the meaning of the highlighted text?
Re: Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship by pash(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2010
O!! U no love am, after you turn her into secondhand. Look here just look for that love and marry your thing.
Re: Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship by Onchedu(m): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2010
5p1naz:

[b][/b]

do you even know the meaning of the highlighted text?

Educate me. Maybe I don't and U do. maybe I do and u do better; or is it that U don't know and U want me to tell U?
Re: Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship by Ben13: 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2010
Now, let's forget 'bout the major role you played in the evil committed.

What is happening to you at the time isn't as a result of the curse or whatever the gal has said. Your imaginations are just putting you into trouble.
Re: Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship by Onchedu(m): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2010
Where this boy now? U no go come advice me again?
Re: Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship by 5p1naz(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2010
"the curse causeless shall not come"

this statement here means if you have nothing to do with a curse but you get cursed, it wouldn't affect you but if you do have something to do with it, like this poster. . . only prayer would keep the curse away from you. . .

i doubt if you read your bible let alone do researches on what you read. . .
Re: Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship by onyis: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2010
my friend is currently in a relationship mess NOW, he slept with one de girl friend he do not truly love unfortunately de girl take, while de guy came back to Lagos while de girl is still in east three weeks lata she cald him dat she feeling some how, she went to hospital according to her test dey said she is three wks preg.de guy sent for her to come to lag she refuse, scan the result of de test she refused both agreed to do it the other way round he sent some money across,she did it there,nw he has taken another relationship he wants to marry, but still having problem infact dey are no,is it advisable for de guy to go bk to de old girl he doesn't love truly,Wat are DE effects of Wat dewy did in their marriage,if at all she did it considering de circumstances
Re: Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship by onyis: 10:42am On Aug 08, 2010
godly advice and proffessional advice needed soonest
Re: Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship by ukcatlover(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2010
If you wronged her the curse will come, but never the less go for deliverance because i know you wronged her. If u like give anoda girl bele again and do the same thing. God nor go forgive u, you nor fit keep your dick for one place?

(1) (Reply)

Reverse Psychology dating / She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness / Nlers Heellpp. . . Please Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.