Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,501 members, 7,836,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom (39275 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / What Do You Do If Your Boyfriend's Mom Doesn't Seem To Like You / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 27, 2018
am I the only one not seeing the funny part of this story?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by adetes: 5:54am On Dec 27, 2018
Is this a news

Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by Kira290(m): 6:07am On Dec 27, 2018
Emceesaka:
All dis people above me una no dey sleep ni?

alot of them are not in Nigeria bro cool
A sizable portion of nairalands traffic is from Nigerians abroad. tongue
Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by ofiko123(m): 6:09am On Dec 27, 2018
grin grin
Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by BiGVEEN58(m): 6:16am On Dec 27, 2018
So nobody could inteprete that for us that are not Yoruba... one of the reason I don’t listen to Olamide and Wizkid. Reminisce and some other craze people. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by Austine567(m): 6:18am On Dec 27, 2018
you wan play with boob? .set me up with that and you gat me.
Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 27, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
am I the only one not seeing the funny part of this story?
The same LADY will rush down to Nairaland very soon, heaping insults on the same MOTHER IN LAW to be...
Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by abusurv(m): 7:13am On Dec 27, 2018
BiGVEEN58:
So nobody could inteprete that for us that are not Yoruba... one of the reason I don’t listen to Olamide and Wizkid. Reminisce and some other craze people. undecided
It means come here where are you going

3 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2018
another super story
Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by garetz: 7:24am On Dec 27, 2018
At least from that conversation, it's clear that his mum likes you

2 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by faithfull18(f): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2018
The mom is indirectly wanting to know if they have been having sex.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2018
SAMBARRY:
I taya o.its very unlikely an African mother in-law will be asking this question and giving this much information
It is possible. Don't think many Africans especially our mothers still live in the 19 century
Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:55am On Dec 27, 2018
Reason I stop using twitter....everybody won stay relevant, hence the lies

1 Like

Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by psp2pc(m): 7:55am On Dec 27, 2018
My mama can ask this kind of question.
she's knows I like breast a lot.
Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by Skmoda360(m): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2018
colyx1:
Na simple answer na, yes or no. Boobs is the real deal!!!
The thing be like food.....
Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by Ubdavis(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2018
Your reaction show's that he still sucks like kitten
Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by Emceesaka: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2018
Kira290:

alot of them are not in Nigeria bro cool
A sizable portion of nairalands traffic is from Nigerians abroad. tongue

Thanks so much for the enlighten. I really appreciate so much. Wishing you Happy New year in advance
Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by JoseVanMoyes: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2018
akinbodma:
Checking boyfriend mothers name in olosho database grin

wickedness runs in your blood

cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by banqalee(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2018
Where are the conversations undecided
Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by omojesu202(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2018
colyx1:
Na simple answer na, yes or no. Boobs is the real deal!!!

lie... the real deal is bl.ow job

1 Like

Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by BiGVEEN58(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2018
abusurv:

It means come here where are you going

Thanks bro
Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by Sike(m): 10:08am On Dec 27, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

I thought they banned Tramadol. Where did you get yours?
HAHAHA. GUYYYYYYY! cheesy
Re: Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom by mechanics(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
hahahaha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? / Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? / I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.