Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) (47353 Views)

January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia / RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by MduZA: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
prolog2:
I suppose you are aware that a lot of black south Africans had to run away from South Africa and into countries like Nigeria while the whites were "helping" ?

thats a big lie

1 Like

Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by DJInfluence: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
Holamic:
Back in the days when they don't believe money make them happy... No be now when people go say nah buhari cause hardship. My believe money is good but certainly does not promise happiness.
look the pic again and tell me if they look happy. In today society, this will be regarded as racism. In fact it is racism. Why the oyinbos no take off dia shirts and why are they the ones sitting?
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Gandollar(f): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
daddytime:
Mtcheeeew

It's the usual master and slave effizy...

Disgusting pics.
Indeed
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by nijabazaar: 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lucifer66:

People like you are dullards.
Ethiopia is the only African nation to not be colonized but they are one of the poorest.
SA was colonized for a long period of time but they are the most developed.
The whites were helping!

Maybe u should reread the guys comment
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
Holamic:
Back in the days when they don't believe money make them happy... No be now when people go say nah buhari cause hardship. My believe money is good but certainly does not promise happiness.
seconded, personally i believe that o, money sometimes can't guarantee happiness.

1 Like

Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
MduZA:

thats a big lie
so you mean those guys going to schools in Nigeria for free were not south Africans fleeing apartheid ? So the struggle against apartheid, Nelson Mandela and all was just a hoax ?
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by chiedozie198100: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
imagine four white persons, one female and three males turn over 25 able-bodied men to marniquines.

bob marley was right. mental slavery is the worst form of slavery.

not a single person had a smile on his face.

1 Like

Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lucifer66:

Who is this ape lipsrsealed
"stayed back"
It's either he can't make a proper sentence or you're a dullard
"stayed back" in reference to not have entered Nigeria.
Please keep quiet, you just find it very difficult to comprehend.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lucifer66:

Don't try to save yourself you ape .
That evening school is better than the bush for a house you learnt your forsaken English in.
Learn the meaning of words before spewing out such nonsense.
We understood the message. Correct English or not. It's not our mother's tongue so bleep outta here.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by CDCEO001: 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
You people are talking about Christmas, I see slaves and their masters.
Even time time they have already changed the name from Christmas to Xmas. That xmas dey vex me bad.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by taretoofine(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
when there was no bvhari
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Adeyeancah(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
Shey na every Xmas we go dey see this same foto for nairaland now undecided
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by IronGalaxy: 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
prolog2:
I suppose you are aware that a lot of black south Africans had to run away from South Africa and into countries like Nigeria while the whites were "helping" ?
you can lie sha !
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by IronGalaxy: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
EVILFOREST:
How I wish the WHITES had stayed back.
SOUTH AFRICA would have been a piecemeal to Nigeria.
It’s obvious our leaders have nothing to offer as blacks.
The WHITES handed over power to us within the shortest possible time frame, not knowing that we were still PRIMATES.
They should have allowed us to evolve into MODERN MEN before doing so
oh not th is line of reasoning again!
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Adek15(m): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lucifer66:

Who is this ape lipsrsealed
"stayed back"
It's either he can't make a proper sentence or you're a dullard
"stayed back" in reference to not have entered Nigeria.
both of you are quoting the statement from a different perspective. No need for insult
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
IronGalaxy:
you can lie sha !
you lack brain cells
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by lavenjcrown(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
i hope some of these men will still be alive. i wish i could meet with some of them and gist me the story of their time...lol
please can anyone here assist me with how i can meet wit anyone of these men?
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by mechanics(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
Wow, that's a long time ago.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Lucifer66(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
Simeon244:

We normal and sane human beings understood the message. Correct English or not. It's not our mother's tongue so bleep outta here.
English is Nigeria's official language.
Use your head.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Admitwithschola: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
prolog2:

This is soo trueee. A lot of White people against the oppression also had to run too to neighboring African countries. The Turok family, a family of professors, was one of these people.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by ajl: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lucifer66:
People will start condemning the white people forgetting that is our own black people that allowed and also sold some of our people.
Some Afonjas were among those people this why you can't trust a Yoruba man.
Take note, We're still technically slaves and lower than these white people who brought Christianity and atheism.
Use your brain!!!

Talk about yourself because only you know your own state of mind and belief. Because you think you are low than a white man does not mean all other black people have this belief, no matter the state of things. At least the same people you think you are lower than used to live in caves when ancient black people were ruling the world. Go read about the exploit of Moors in Europe. Do you know about ancient Egypt. Everything has it's time. We are in the white man "time" and that will come to.pass as another race or people go on to pioneer the world in another era, hopefully without killing or enslaving other races.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by gidimafia: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Pls just tell me how u possibly get happines without having money in this country..i want to learn from you
post=74198193:
The days of slavery.......

We will get to our full potentials in few years to come, we are right on track already.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
Life is BEAUTIFUL.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lucifer66:

English is Nigeria's official language.
Use your head.
Bro I said mother's tongue. Is your mother, grand mother or great grand mother English? Is your father father's father from England?
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by IronGalaxy: 6:23am On Dec 28, 2018
prolog2:
you lack brain cells
how is my lack of brain cells directly correlated with the fact that you're lying?
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by MduZA: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
prolog2:
so you mean those guys going to schools in Nigeria for free were not south Africans fleeing apartheid ? So the struggle against apartheid, Nelson Mandela and all was just a hoax ?

Please dont dilute our history,we know the role played by tanzania,uganda,zambia,angola,lesotho,botswana,swazilad etc etc...we also know the hide and seek your country(nigeria) was playing via United Nations...

1 Like

Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by IloveToMess: 12:22am On Dec 29, 2018
Lucifer66:

Last comment you will gain from me.
It's obvious I can't keep arguing with someone that has the IQ of an ape.
Go back to primary school, That is if you ever attended one!
"Stayed back"
Shouldn't have come, Remain in your place.
These are the meanings but yet your shit for brains can't comprehend it.
The person who I was arguing with has admitted it but you dullard is still arguing like a crazed goat looking for a mate.
You claimed Europe not Lagos which shows you're an illiterate and possibly a dropout who depends on bet9ja for his deadly bread.
Not gonna reply any other moronic comment, so bye.
God forbid bad thing, did you escape from a psychiatric home, i wonder if daftness runs in your family bloodline or you are just stupidly bent on "winning argument". I am done with you cos the real fool is who that thinks he knows yet he knows not
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 29, 2018
MduZA:

Please dont dilute our history,we know the role played by tanzania,uganda,zambia,angola,lesotho,botswana,swazilad etc etc...we also know the hide and seek your country(nigeria) was playing via United Nations...

African countries are not the only countries that were once colonized,neither are they the only ones that have imbibed foreign values.Countries in other continents also have similar stories. The slave trade meant a lot but it will be utterly stupid for Africans to engage in unnecessary debates regarding stuff like that in this age when they have every reason to discuss about the benefits of freedom.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Amujale(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
It’s clear from that picture that the colonialist were evil people.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Amujale(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

African countries are not the only countries that were once colonized,neither are they the only ones that have imbibed foreign values.Countries in other continents also have similar stories. The slave trade meant a lot but it will be utterly stupid for Africans to engage in unnecessary debates regarding stuff like that in this age when they have every reason to discuss about the benefits of freedom.

You sound as though you’re suffering from “White Sociopathy”.

You aren’t making any sense.

Go and hide yourself under a piece of rock and don’t leave until you’re reunited with your senses.

Not once have you condemned those atrocities.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Amujale(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

African countries are not the only countries that were once colonized,neither are they the only ones that have imbibed foreign values....

You’re a disgrace to all the human senses.

Who told you colonisation ended?

Colonisation never ended, it simply morphed into neo-colonialism.

I guess you’re too brainwashed to even realise this for yourself.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
Amujale:

You’re a disgrace to all the human senses.

Who told you colonisation ended?

Colonisation never ended, it simply morphed into neo-colonialism.

I guess you’re too brainwashed to even realise this for yourself.
Bullshit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' / "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape / Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.