Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) (47363 Views)

January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia / RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry / This Is What Christmas In Badagry Looked Like In 1923 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
Amujale:

You sound as though you’re suffering from “White Sociopathy”.

You aren’t making any sense.

Go and hide yourself under a piece of rock and don’t leave until you’re reunited with your senses.

Not once have you condemned those atrocities.
Baseless.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Amujale(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The slave trade meant a lot but it will be utterly stupid for Africans to engage in unnecessary debates regarding stuff like that in this age when they have every reason to discuss about the benefits of freedom.

It’s you that’s stupid, thoughtless and logic challenged.

It’s due to senseless and brainless people such as you, that we MUST continue to bang on these type of topics.

When you won’t take the time to READ proper history books and instead waste your time reading fantasy novels that has allowed you to become detached from reality.

Colonisation and slavery are the worst atrocities in human history.

And if it were left to traitors such as you, these type of history would be swept under the rug.

No on our watch, we will continue to bang on about this until it becomes part of the school curriculum, until the culprits that perpetrated these atrocities are held accountable and justice is served accordingly.

We won’t stop until all of these things are achieved.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Amujale(m): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You see that you have nothing to say for yourself.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Amujale(m): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Colonisation and slavery are the worst atrocities in human history, and it all came about during the introduction of Christianity and Islam.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Amujale(m): 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lucifer66:

Ethiopia is the only African nation to not be colonized but they are one of the poorest.
SA was colonized for a long period of time but they are the most developed.

There’s something wrong with you.

You’re logic challenged.

Firstly, it’s not true that Ethiopia was never colonised.

Secondly, you’re a disgrace to all the human senses to think that Apartheid was something to be proud of, it’s your kind that are the traitors of Africa.

Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Amujale(m): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nogodye:
Gone are the days when Nigeria was still a country...

You’re void of sense.

When you cannot identify what the problem is, how are you to defeat such a problem?

Colonisation remains the number one problem in Nigeria.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Amujale(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lucifer66:
People will start condemning the white people forgetting that is our own black people that allowed and also sold some of our people...

You’re a liar

All the blame of colonisation and slavery lies at the feet of the olden days Arabian fundamentalists and Eurocentric warmongers.

When you won’t READ proper history books.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Amujale(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nothing has really changed, colonisation never ended, it simply morphed into neo-colonialism.

All the systems that are currently running today were created by the colonialist, today the neo-colonialist continues to service these same archaic and draconian systems.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Amujale(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
The sooner we get rid of the malicious influence that the neo-colonialist currently have on our political systems, education systems, banking system, systems of commerce, the way we see and interact with GOD, the better for us all.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
Amujale:

It’s you that’s stupid, thoughtless and logic challenged.

It’s due to senseless and brainless people such as you, that we MUST continue to bang on these type of topics.

When you won’t take the time to READ proper history books and instead waste your time reading fantasy novels that has allowed you to become detached from reality.

And if it were left to traitors such as you, these type of history would be swept under the rug.

No on our watch, we will continue to bang on about this until it becomes part of the school curriculum, until the culprits that perpetrated these atrocities are held accountable and justice is served accordingly.

We won’t stop until all of these things are achieved.

Go to the graves of the slave buyers and sellers and burn their skeletons!!!!!
Your madness shouldn't be directed towards me!!!
I never enslaved your parents or children or siblings or cousins!!!!!!!
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Amujale(m): 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Go to the graves of the slave buyers and sellers and burn their skeletons!!!!!
Your madness shouldn't be directed towards me!!!
I never enslaved your parents or children or siblings or cousins!!!!!!!

Are you African or are you a bastard?

You’re writing as though history doesn’t concern you.

If you don’t have anything sensible to say, then STFU.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
Amujale:

You’re writing as though history doesn’t concern you.

If you don’t have anything sensible to say, then STFU.

Stupid questions can't uplift you.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Amujale(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Go to the graves of the slave buyers and sellers and burn their skeletons!!!!!....

It’s you that’s mental deranged, due to the fact that your argument is senseless and baseless.

Instead of you to accept correction, you’re digging yourself a deeper hole.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
Amujale:

It’s you that’s mental deranged, due to the fact that your argument is senseless and baseless.

Instead of you to accept correction, you’re digging yourself a deeper hole.

You can't correct what is flawless.
Go and sell your argument elsewhere.
I shouldn't buy it.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Amujale(m): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The slave trade meant a lot but it will be utterly stupid for Africans to engage in unnecessary debates regarding stuff like that in this age when they have every reason to discuss about the benefits of freedom.

Explain the piece of nonsense you wrote here.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Amujale(m): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You can't correct what is flawless.

You call being a bastard and a traitor to our ancestors flawless?

I totally disagree, I think what you wrote was thoughtless and treacherous.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
Amujale:

Explain the piece of nonsense you wrote here.
Debates won't change anything.
So, you're wasting your time.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
Amujale:

You call being a bastard and a traitor to our ancestors flawless?

I totally disagree, I think what you wrote was thoughtless and treacherous.
Bla Bla Bla.
You're talking too much.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Amujale(m): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Debates won't change anything.
So, you're wasting your time.

You can only change what you know.

You cannot change that which you don’t know.

Therefore, discussion does change things, as a matter of fact, the correct discussion can change just about anything.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
Amujale:

You can only change what you know.

You cannot change that which you don’t know.

Therefore, discussion does change things, as a matter of fact, the correct discussion can change just about anything.

This won't change anything.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Amujale(m): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

This won't change anything.

Says who?

That sounds as a defeatist mind.

My advice is for you to brush off those kind of defeatist mind set and instead work towards making our world a better place for ourselves and the coming generations.
Re: Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
Amujale:

Says who?

That sounds as a defeatist mind.

My advice is for you to brush off those kind of defeatist mind set and instead work towards making our world a better place for ourselves and the coming generations.
I am tired of this life.
If you don't have anything helpful to say,don't quote me anymore.
The world just exists and debates like this only add to my sorrow.
In the name of your parents,I plead with you to not involve me in something that is not beneficial to my state of mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' / "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape / Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.