Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Don't Let Anyone Brokeshame You Into Not Appreciating God This Year. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Let Anyone Brokeshame You Into Not Appreciating God This Year. (366 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Brokeshame? / Sex Is Overated Don't Let Anyone Fool You / Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Anyone Brokeshame You Into Not Appreciating God This Year. by nicolartsdesign: 10:28am On Dec 27, 2018
Good morning ladies and gentlemen. There is this wrong trend common among the youths especially in issues pertaining to relationship with the opposite sex. If anyone has an issue the next thing you will hear is go and make money even in issues that are not pertaining to financial issues at all. The fact is there are only two set of people that make such references 1 The people that have not really hustled before so they just feel hustle is something you can just do and make quick cash immediately 2 The people that are into internet scam. Now back to the main reason am writing this, so many people have alot of cause to glorify the name of the almighty father but due to all these things they feel bad rather than giving thanks to almighty father. I want to use this medium to implore all my fellow nairalanders to be in the mood of praise for all what Daddy has done for us since the beginning of the year and don't allow any idiot that nemesis is awaiting make you feel less. lastly remember the greatest and most important things of life are free. The girl you spending on another nigga is bleeping her freely. This post is not to make you lazy but rather it is for you to appreciate what the almighty has done and to know that everything is a matter of time.Remember stay productive stay blessed. Good morning Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Anyone Brokeshame You Into Not Appreciating God This Year. by Apination(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2018
My brother, person wen nakedd no dey put hand for pocket. Hustle right, no allow the doings of today make you go abort your Pregnancy when you go born tomorrow, the money when you dey want die for, people don die leave, life is a process, Trust the process undecided
Re: Don't Let Anyone Brokeshame You Into Not Appreciating God This Year. by nicolartsdesign: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
Apination:
My brother, person wen nakedd no dey put hand for pocket. Hustle right, no allow the doings of today make you go abort your Pregnancy when you go born tomorrow, the money when you dey want die for, people don die leave, life is a process, Trust the process undecided
mmmm correct

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Being Jealous Is Healthy...get In / Bae I Know I Have Wronged You, Am Sorry, I Love You So Much / Three(3) Keys To Succeed In This 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.