Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,524 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. (6018 Views)

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. by PStacks(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
funmisticqueen:
so she should drop her surname if it is dangote or otedola. If your surname doesn't open any influence to more circles than her father's, then there os no reason to change it. Better go and hustle to be great, instead of wailing here

So she didn't think of dat B4 she accepted to marry Him..

Abeg go park somewhere o jare..
Re: Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
So when women dump you for richer, more influential and powerful men, don't feel so worthless and park somewhere
PStacks:

So she didn't think of dat B4 she accepted to marry Him..

Abeg go park somewhere o jare..
Re: Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
PStacks:

Olosho tins lipsrsealed undecided
such is the way of the world broke ass. Women go for better tinz
Re: Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. by obaataaokpaewu: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
I wouldn't mind a hyphenated her surname and mine. It sounds cool to me
Re: Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. by PStacks(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
I wouldn't mind a hyphenated her surname and mine. It sounds cool to me

Look around and aLL I c is Pomo men..

Can't Believe u Call dat Abomination Cool..

As in Michelle WaLter-Obama..

Wack
Re: Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. by ednut1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
PStacks:

Look around and aLL I c is Pomo men..

Can't Believe u Call dat Abomination Cool..

As in Michelle WaLter-Obama..

Wack

Re: Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. by chloride6: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
virgoquin:
Misplaced priority

How does the name a woman chooses to answer affect your life .

Is your mother answering her father's name?

1 Like

Re: Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. by PStacks(m): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
chloride6:

Is your mother answering her father's name?

Good Question oooo!

angry grin grin
Re: Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
Can't everyone just live without getting married? undecided too much drama

1 Like

Re: Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. by Friend01(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
PStacks:
Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women must stop.
By OMA | 27-12-2018 | Education |

Either be married or not.
Married people
Who else has noticed this growing trend amongst married women.

Is it just me or is it peculiar to my circle?

So, I seem to come across a lot of married women these days still bearing their Father's name middle of their name before their Husband's Name and I ask myself what that nonsense stands for.

Either a form of Security so if the marriage doesn't work out she reverts to her maiden name and be like she never ever truly dropped her first Surname anyways (Fathers Name).

The Husbands of such women are weaklings that cant stand their grounds of blinded by love.
It is either you are married or you are still in your fathers house.

You cant be married and Bear your Fathers name and at the same time still bare your Husband's name except you are telling me you are married to your father and your Husband at the same time.

It is like eating your cake and wanting to still have it.

Any woman wey follow me try that non-sense should be ready to park back to her father's house to go and marry her father since her papa name dey sweet am that much.

OMA concerned Nigerian reporting on Behalf of Men for www.omascope.com

https://www.omascope.com/education/growing-ugly-trend-amongst-married-women-must-stop

In Islām this what is advocated,.Not just that it is a must to have her maiden name.
We want to know who is her father not some bought property.
We give high premium to lineage when it comes to keeping names than Marriage.
Even in adoption you are not allowed to give a child which is not your biological child your own name.

1 Like

Re: Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. by PStacks(m): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
Friend01:

In Islām this what is advocated,.Not just that it is a must to have her maiden name.
We want to know who is her father not some bought property.
We give high premium to lineage when it comes to keeping names than Marriage.
Even in adoption you are not allowed to give a child which is not your biological child your own name.

just getting to hear this for the very 1st time

didnt know it had islamic perspective.

Altho islam and Christianity are borrowed religions and not our indigenous traditional religions.

then whats the bride price for?

Dont think its tge same with christainity tho
Re: Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. by ImaIma1(f): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
Funny thing is that the guys that always make mouth and form tigers are the ones that are like puppys with their women. They become so meek and humble cheesy. Meanwhile they are here carrying placards "I no go gree I no go gree"

1 Like

Re: Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. by Friend01(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
PStacks:

Altho islam and Christianity are borrowed religions and not our indigenous traditional religions.

of course. It's not the same as Christianity.

The bride price is basically a marital gift given to the bride which is compulsory upon the groom.

1 Like

Re: Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. by nedubest(m): 2:57am On Dec 28, 2018
whats ur own?
Re: Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. by Eyeness: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2018
For formality, you are not buying a wife, it is just a gesture to prove you can take care of their daughter.
PStacks:

Re: Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. by SocialJustice: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2018
virgoquin:
Misplaced priority

How does the name a woman chooses to answer affect your life .

It is wrong and selfish. When the man is Gabriel Nwosu she comes in with Laila Greg Nwosu but when the man becomes governor or someone important, she changes to Laila Gabriel Nwosu. Selfish and stupid.

This is not open to debate though if she's marrying me or her father, we'll know at the appropriate time.
Re: Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. by PStacks(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2018
SocialJustice:
It is wrong and selfish. When the man is Gabriel Nwosu she comes in with Laila Greg Nwosu but when the man becomes governor or someone important, she changes to Laila Gabriel Nwosu. Selfish and stupid.

This is not open to debate though if she's marrying me or her father, we'll know at the appropriate time.

Bless u broda

1 Like

Re: Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. by PStacks(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2018
Eyeness:
For formality, you are not buying a wife, it is just a gesture to prove you can take care of their daughter.

you never go igbo land make dem give you marriage list be that na
Re: Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. by PStacks(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2018
nedubest:
whats ur own?

what is ur own to ask me what my own is..

did I write letter to invite u to come and comment rubbish here.

olodo. Ipob pig
Re: Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. by Eyeness: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2018
PStacks:

you never go igbo land make dem give you marriage list be that na
that doent apply to me. In fact that list is cheap for the value you are getting. Isn't a goodwife worth mor than a tearrubber car
Re: Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. by abagajnr93(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
JasonScoolari:
"This is Africa" "This is Africa" should not make a young man like you turn to a primitive monkey.

To be civilize you don't have to be educated.

Bother your head with something productive.
and after been productive?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Straight Guys Like Getting Blown By Gay Guys? (watch The Video Ad Free) / Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) / MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.