Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (90098 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by blindjustice13(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
All this nonsensical scripted social experiments to bring women down and make them take crap sef. nonsense and buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by ITbomb(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
We need the machine down here
Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
OMG! I am scared sh*tless
Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by mechanics(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
The lie detector will have its own error, it may be not true.
Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Magnuschase: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Celebrityblog:
A man made his fiancée to take a lie detector test to see if she cheating. He personally took her to a lie detector. It turned out that the lady has been having sex with another man.

She was asked if her boyfriend satisfies her. She said yes... The test shows she lied...

She was asked if she thinks her boyfriend is good enough for her. She said yes, but the test shows she lied...

She was asked if she has ever cheated on her boyfriend, she said no. But the test exposed her lies.

She was asked if she has ever had another guy in the same bed she shares with her boyfriend. She said no, but the test shows she's not being truthful.

Watch videos here see how it all played out. All the questions that she was asked... And how the boyfriend reacted afterwards. The boyfriend’s reaction is epic.

The viral video has already gotten over 900k views within 2 days

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/man-takes-his-fiancee-to-lie-detector.html?m=1

lmaoo...
Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by okito: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Why cant the man take the lie detector test too? Does it always have to be about a cheating female partner? I think society is not being fair to the women. When a woman cheats, she is a prostitute. A man does and he is a Superman. So unfair!

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by kense88: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
EVILFOREST:
PLEASE where is LIE MOHAMMED
The machine will Catch FIRE the moment Lie Mohammed arrives
Hahahah. We even need to test jubril

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by kense88: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
Princesschi:
Hope the guy took the test too... Mad people
lol

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Frankicent(m): 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
not surprise one the guy is fat... 2: Fact have it that Ladies with big ass tend to cheat quick.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by abbey621(m): 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
okito:
Why cant the man take the lie detector test too? Does it always have to be about a cheating female partner? I think society is not being fair to the women. When a woman cheats, she is a prostitute. A man does and he is a Superman. So unfair!

Which society are you talking about? I suggest you watch Murray and Jerry Springer and see how men upon men are subjected to lie dector test/patenity tests. It's not a forceful thing, most people agree to it just to prove a point.
Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by abbey621(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
mechanics:
The lie detector will have its own error, it may be not true.

Yes there is a margin of error but to fail ALL questions? IMPOSSIBLE!

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Dinho20(m): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
MEN ARE SENSIBLE:

MOST LADIES THINK THAT MEN ARE FOOLS; WHEN YOU ARE PARTYING, CLUBBING, AND FLIRTING WITH YOUNG MEN, DO YOU THINK THEY LOVE YOU? IF THEY LOVE YOU, WOULD THEY DUMP YOU AND GET MARRIED TO THE RESPONSIBLE, REASONABLE AND/OR FAITHFUL LADIES; HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY MEN PREFER FAITHFUL AND HOMELY LADIES WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE? WHEN A MAN IS FLIRTING WITH YOU, HE WANTS SOMETHING FROM YOU, AND ONES HE GETS WHAT HE WANTS FROM YOU, HE DUMPS YOU IMMEDIATELY AND GOES FOR OTHER LADIES/GIRLS. MEN ARE SLY WHEN IT COMES TO TRICKING AND/OR DECEIVING WOMEN.
LADIES, HAVE YOU ASKED THE GUY THAT HAS BEEN CLUBBING, PARTYING, AND FLIRTING WITH YOU THIS QUESTION; WOULD YOU MARRY ME? AND SEE HIS RESPONSE. HIS RESPONSE WOULD ALWAYS BE; BABY OR HONEY OR WHATEVER HE CALLS YOU, WE CAN'T DISCUSS THIS HERE. MAYBE SOME OTHER DAY.
THAT IS JUST A WAY TO DISCHARGE YOU, BECAUSE HE IS AFRAID THAT, IF HE MARRIES YOU, ONE DAY YOU WILL SURELY GO OUT CLUBBING WITH ANOTHER MAN.
YOU WILL NOTICE THAT HE WILL START GIVING YOU DISTANACE.
WHEN A WOMAN IS BEHAVING STRANGE, THERE ARE CERTAIN QUESTIONS YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF; WHAT LED ME TO THIS ATTITUDE? IS IT IN MY FAMILY LINEAGE? OR IS SOMEONE DECEIVING ME? THEN PRAY TO GOD, I BELIEVE YOU WILL BE DELIVERED.
BE WISE!!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by SlimzDboss(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
Love is wicked!!!
Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Seahawk: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
Like you’re better?
highcollide:
Laugh all you want, but have it in mind that this is the average woman out there....

Laugh all you want but remember that you'll be expected to pick a wife amongst millions of hoes.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by NSK4U(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
#fact#

90% of poor Naija girls lie in a relationship

70% of poor Naija guys lie in a relationship

70% of rich Naija girls lie in a relationship

50% of rich Naija guys lie in a relationship

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Orpe7(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
Dont try this with Nigerian girls i repeat DONT!
THEY WILL FAIL WOEFULLY

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
Naija peeps fit confuse even “lie detector machine”!
Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Boyfriend yen ti yawere tipetipe
Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by dazzlingd(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
When is the part two coming out. Msctheew
Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
linearity:
Aside from this been a reality TV for viewers entertainment, anyone who agreed to submit themselves to a lie detector test in order to proof a point are dumb as hell.

A lie detector test result can’t even been admitted in court and they prove absolutely nothing, except for the entertainment value.

A nervous person will fail most of the questions put to them during such polygraph sessions.
Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by ofuonyebi: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
lie dectector my foot!....foolish idiots...who just want to mess up themselves....why not go and swear to alusi...that can kill in a day?
Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by sweetilicious(f): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
Fierce11:
A wise man once told me that, "The problem with hoes, is that they always try to act like a garden shovel".. He added that I should "fear hoes, avoid hoes or simply treat hoes like hoes",,,.. RIP sir,, I can finally hear what you have been trying to tell me.
I don't see any reason why I would cheat if I AM REALLY IN A RELATIONSHIP. I WILL NEVER DO THAT. YOU HAVE ME AND MY HEART, ITS A PROMISE I WILL NEVER GO ASTRAY.BUT IF YOU DUMP ME,I WON'T FEEL LIKE I WAS CHEATING IF I MEET SOMEONE ELSE.MY CONSCIENCE WILL NOT JUDGE ME.
Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by alfredilly: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
Anyone who want to get successfully bethroted to a lady should hitherto churn this procedure, ladies are unlikely to be completely faithful before marriage.
Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by maasoap(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
[s]
razy75:
afonja fools
[/s]
Okoyeeebos:

Ojukwu married his friend's daughter.
Ekwueme impregnated a married woman TWICE!

Flatheaded Osu pigs are so randy that they can put their deaks inside anything that has a hole even a rat trap.

Guy, u wicked too much. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by santopelele(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
abeg whr this lie mohammed dey? i want take my girl there for test
Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Icon79(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
Woe-men!

That's all I gotta say sad

O pari
Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Icon79(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
Please don't let us talk about OBJ and his incestuous escapades.

Abeg, spare us the agony and drama biko. That story is too gross to talk about shocked

O pari

Okoyeeebos:

Ojukwu married his friend's daughter.
Ekwueme impregnated a married woman TWICE!

Flatheaded Osu pigs are so randy that they can put their deaks inside anything that has a hole even a rat trap.
Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Icon79(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
Icon79:
Please don't let us talk about OBJ and his incestuous escapades.

Abeg, spare us the agony and drama. That story is damn too gross to even talk about, biko shocked

O pari

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
sweetilicious:
I don't see any reason why I would cheat if I AM REALLY IN A RELATIONSHIP. I WILL NEVER DO THAT. YOU HAVE ME AND MY HEART, ITS A PROMISE I WILL NEVER GO ASTRAY.BUT IF YOU DUMP ME,I WON'T FEEL LIKE I WAS CHEATING IF I MEET SOMEONE ELSE.MY CONSCIENCE WILL NOT JUDGE ME.

Orisirisi
Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Tonimordred(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
Dis remind me of shekau n jonathan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.