Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... (10522 Views)

KAYEFI: What A Scientist From Swedish Said Yesterday / I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker / Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by generalissimo(m): 7:16am On Dec 28, 2018
highpriestess:
Male and female besties. undecided undecided

My boyfriend should not have any female bestie, what are they bestieing that I cannot bestify?? undecided
Too much sense no go kill u. Nice one
Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by SmellingAnus(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2018
sweetilicious:
Why will she not be?
Lol... You that knows and follows her everywhere she goes should know better grin
Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by KingLennon(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2018
Oluromantic:
This guy na mumu. I pray u no lose on both sides. How u go dey tell ur gf in d first place that another girl is coming. Na huge risk with foolish naivety. U still see free pusssy, u no grab am. Nawa.
No mind am him never know say all this women nah dea same...
Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by streetdisciple: 9:52am On Dec 28, 2018
Reminds me of when I was serving....
A corper friend visited me, i told her to excuse me lemme get something outside... And she said are you going to buy condom....

I was like wait.... What!!! grin

Baba you don dull yourself

2 Likes

Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by jaszplus12(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
SaucyBenks:
She asked to visit me yesterday and believe me, I accepted her visitation after telling my girlfriend about it... (my girlfriend trusts and loves me too much).

Well, my gf visited her family for the celebrations so permitted me to allow her visit without even sounding shaky or insecure or vexed that another lady is visiting me... I was happy and asked Abigail to come over.

When she arrived, there was no fuel in my generator and being that it's the first time she's visiting, I wanted to make it fun for her. So I told Abigail to gimme 20mins to go get some fuel for my generator and she said "OK BUT I SHOULDNT FORGET TO BUY CONDOMS" I honestly didn't think of sex in the first place, so I asked her TO BE USED BY WHO? (with a straight face) then she laughed out loud and replied I WAS JOKING JOOR, GET GOING hmm... This is what I've not been able to put my mind off... What do you think she meant? Should I take anything she said serious?
My guy! Be informed: ladies that know you have someone yet are willing to sleep with you have a plan to ruin you, blackmail you and break your relationship.
Be wise...that one round will lead to many rounds of sorrow and regret!
By the time it starts... you're sure to watch your life go into season 1 to infinity!!!
Best advice: let here go back to the hole she crawled out from!
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
Where do you stay,I don't have a GF so you might as well hook me up with her.
Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
Why don't you make your gf a bestie?
Just thinking...
Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 01, 2019
SaucyBenks:
She asked to visit me yesterday and believe me, I accepted her visitation after telling my girlfriend about it... (my girlfriend trusts and loves me too much).

Well, my gf visited her family for the celebrations so permitted me to allow her visit without even sounding shaky or insecure or vexed that another lady is visiting me... I was happy and asked Abigail to come over.

When she arrived, there was no fuel in my generator and being that it's the first time she's visiting, I wanted to make it fun for her. So I told Abigail to gimme 20mins to go get some fuel for my generator and she said "OK BUT I SHOULDNT FORGET TO BUY CONDOMS" I honestly didn't think of sex in the first place, so I asked her TO BE USED BY WHO? (with a straight face) then she laughed out loud and replied I WAS JOKING JOOR, GET GOING hmm... This is what I've not been able to put my mind off... What do you think she meant? Should I take anything she said serious?
The first thing she said was real, the second one was a cover up to what was really on her mind. It's bad though. Don't cheat on your girl.
Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by SaucyBenks(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2019
thornapple:

The first thing she said was real, the second one was a cover up to what was really on her mind. It's bad though. Don't cheat on your girl.
i can't cheat on her... Seeing her crying from ordinary things alone breaks my heart talk more of cheating n besides, we tell each other whatever happens in our daily lives to grow our trust...

1 Like

Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by sashishalom(f): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2019
I think its best you forget about it and move on cause it can affect you guys friendship if that thinking doesn't stop...happy new year
Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by Shawnnn01: 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
highpriestess:
Male and female besties. undecided undecided

My boyfriend should not have any female bestie, what are they bestieing that I cannot bestify?? undecided
bestie btw boy n girl is another name for potential sex partner, strings maybe attached or not attached.
Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
bestie,sidechic,fukmate all na d same tin
jus nack her and get over with it
we all know u want to smash her

Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
thornapple:

he probably has chopped her durin the new year cross over cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
lefulefu:

he probably has chopped her durin the new year cross over cheesy
Lol
You eeenh, I am sure you will cheat on your wife!. cheesy
Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
thornapple:

Lol
You eeenh, I am sure you will cheat on your wife!. cheesy
i can never cheat on my queen cheesy
for wat nau? cheesy
Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by Unlimited22: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
lefulefu:

i can never cheat on my queen cheesy
for wat nau? cheesy
Unless she has no ukwu grin
Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
Unlimited22:

Unless she has no ukwu grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by Happyfela(m): 1:59am On Jan 02, 2019
do the needful before the first market day of this year,Aboki
Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by LordsApostle: 3:43am On Jan 02, 2019
SaucyBenks:

Don't mind the comments above, they know nothing; the condom you to get is to be used by me, please get Durex featherlite, plus, give me the address to your home, will be their by Dawn of today... She has always had me in mind, surprised you never knew.

See you later brov.
Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by CyberWolf: 8:05am On Jan 02, 2019
You will be shocked that your girl friend went to meet her own bestie, but she is smarter than you by not telling you.. You think na only you get bestie.

4 Likes

Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by kkins25(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2019
Lolz. This nairaland Bleep boys no go kill person... Im lmao.
Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by joespiceman(m): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2019
manlawal:

This mistake you did will cost you heaven , you this idiot abeg delete ur account
Lol....dude is crazy
Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by D2ru2hwil(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Guys do behave that way u know. Let me get this from near by shop, the next thing is to pick CD along. Hence, she has to indirectly inform you not to buy such stuff in other not to avoid breach of trust.
Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by DONADAMS(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
DumaEmpire:
Honestly the op here sounds kindof naive n blinded with love.. Am not saying he shud av slept with the gal buh if you re a man n u got to seek approval n permission frm yr gfrnd nt even wife for female frnds to pay you a visit in yr own house den you gat no ballz...N asif that one isn't enuf coming to tell us what the supposed bestie said has been a major issue for him ofcos it wud yr a man its normal.. Dnt let these gals here decieve you.. You don't have to be Mr good guy all d time cos wit time dey get bored of that shii n at d end you get heartbroken...M just saying..open yr eyes
so much sense in a post..how can I like this post a hundred times? ...don't mind the O.P...he doesn't know girls yet

1 Like

Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by DONADAMS(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
CyberWolf:
You will be shocked that your girl friend went to meet her own bestie, but she is smarter than you by not telling you.. You think na only you get bestie.
lol..so many wise men on here... you maybe right sha...wetin gal do make me, I don zero mind say nothing dem no fit do
Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by DONADAMS(m): 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
CyberWolf:
lol..so many wise men on here... you maybe right sha...wetin gal do me ehn, I don zero mind say nothing dem no fit do
Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by CyberWolf: 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
DONADAMS:
lol..so many wise men on here... you maybe right sha...wetin gal do me ehn, I don zero mind say nothing dem no fit do
I’m telling you bro, show this girls too much love at your own peril. Letting them know that you’re doing them favor by dating them is the best way to keep them in check..
Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by nuelyoyo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
CyberWolf:
God bless you my brother for this statement, he told his GF that his female bestie wants to visit, and she just accepted like that without raising questions. Then she said she is going to visit her family members, I don't trust that girlfriend of his. The moment your woman start being unusually understanding, just know she has something up her sleeves too. I have experienced this first hand.

Cc saucybenks
Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by CyberWolf: 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
nuelyoyo:
God bless you my brother for this statement, he told his GF that his female bestie wants to visit, and she just accepted like that without raising questions. Then she said she is going to visit her family members, I don't trust that girlfriend of his. The moment your woman start being unusually understanding, just know she has something up her sleeves too. I have experienced this first hand.

Cc saucybenks
grin OP is still a learner when it comes to women matter.
Re: Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... by Uglymind: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
Even adults have besties

Naira land is full of toddlers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Telegram +18 Channel / Females (musr See Photo) Would U Open Ur Legs For Him? / J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.