Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

My Advice To All Ladies Come 2019 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To All Ladies Come 2019 (724 Views)

My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! / Guys Come and Pick your Wife, Ladies Come and Pick your Husband / FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To All Ladies Come 2019 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
So many girls died this year because of 'follow follow', fake life, etc

When they see a rich guy in his rich car, they hop in and groove but most times, it's a sad tale.

Stay with one man, stay with your so called broke boyfriend and grow with him.

Don't love him because of his money, but because you genuinely love him and if he doesn't have money now, stay with him and grow with him.

Money has deceived alot of ladies and yet they don't have the money.

2019 should be a year were your mind is madeup to be stable and you will thank me later.

Some of you will get married in 2019, just be yourself.

Stop unhealthy competition, live a simple but meaningful life.

Don't be fake, always do what you can when you can.

Reduce amount of unreasonable friends and finally pursue God in 2019.

Be patient
Be steadfast
Be happy
Love yourself
Be Productivity
Serve God

2019 is yours!

A word is enough for the wise.

#FoodForThought

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 Ishilove farano Dominique rocktation

1 Like

Re: My Advice To All Ladies Come 2019 by MetroBaba1(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
Beautiful Piece in every line.
Re: My Advice To All Ladies Come 2019 by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sadly the same should be said for men....

So many guys died this year because of 'follow follow', fake life, etc
When they see a sexy babe with big bootay and amazing tittays, they loose their mind and want to get with her, but most times, it's a sad tale.
Stay with one babe, and be faithful to her, stay with your so called day one girlfriend and grow with her.
Don't cheat on her because of a piece of ass, but instead show your girlfriend you genuinely love her and if she aint as sexy as them babes now, stay with her and grow with her.
bootays and tittays has deceived a lot of men, ruined a lot of relationships and yet these men still Aint satisfied (or havent learned anything)
2019 should be a year were your mind is madeup to be stable/faithful to one woman and you will thank me later.

Reduce the amount of unreasonable friends and finally pursue God in 2019.
Be patient
Be steadfast
Be happy
Love yourself
Be Productivity
2019 is yours!

9 Likes

Re: My Advice To All Ladies Come 2019 by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
NavalBoy:
So many girls died this year because of 'follow follow', fake life, etc

When they see a rich guy in his rich car, they hop in and groove but most times, it's a sad tale.

Stay with one man, stay with your so called broke boyfriend and grow with him.

Don't love him because of his money, but because you genuinely love him and if he doesn't have money now, stay with him and grow with him.

Money has deceived alot of ladies and yet they don't have the money.

2019 should be a year were your mind is madeup to be stable and you will thank me later.

Reduce amount of unreasonable friends and finally pursue God in 2019.

Be patient
Be steadfast
Be happy
Love yourself
Be Productivity
Serve God

2019 is yours!

#FoodForThought
Hmmmm.... This one won't go well with some of them....
Re: My Advice To All Ladies Come 2019 by Oluromantic: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Na today dem don dey hear am?
Re: My Advice To All Ladies Come 2019 by MetroBaba1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
DanDeeBoss:

Slay queens will not see this one to comment o. They hate the truth
Re: My Advice To All Ladies Come 2019 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
I wasn't here grin
Re: My Advice To All Ladies Come 2019 by MetroBaba1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
Sadly the same should be said for men....

I'll agree with you. But note that ladies are not contented and faithful to their men, vice versa.

A woman should concentrate on herself, build herself while waiting for Mr right.

Sometimes, a man will test her true character in many ways and when he feels that she's not the type he's looking for, he'll never take u serious.

Ladies, when dating a man, you should know if he's serious, or you're just there for his money. If for money, then there'll be an exchange...Body Money...

This type of relationship will not yield anything especially when he finds out that you have more than one man.

My sisters, let's be truthful to ourselves, sometimes, na una dey cos these things for ourselves... Multiple dating, is it for the money or just fun, and time dey go ooo

It's well.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To All Ladies Come 2019 by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
MetroBaba1:

I'll agree with you. But note that ladies are not contented and faithful to their men, vice versa.

thats why i said that its not a WOMEN issue but a WOMEN/MEN issue

A woman should concentrate on herself, builds herself while waiting for Mr right.

People are impatient, they want to burn bridges and obtain what they dont deserve, they turn on the TV and see all the "successful" yeyebrities and suddenly they want the same life NOW..... Is it right?! HELL NO, but Do you think that when that same MR Right is fukcing these oloshos/runs babe while waiting for the perfect babe it is right?

Sometimes, a man will test her true character in many ways and when he feels that she's not the type he's looking for, he'll never take u serious.

If a woman does not have the right character, then she is doomed, regardless of who/what she wants to pretend to be.

Ladies, when dating a man, you should know if he's serious, or you're just there for his money. If for money, then there'll be an exchange...Body money

Money will always be an attraction, especially in a place like Nigeria where the majority can barely get 3 square meals a day. I mean who are we kidding?! Who no like better things?! Getting attracted to a man who has money is NOT the problem, the issue is when these babes put money over his character, and disregard his flaws because of money.

This type of relationship will not yield anything especially when he finds out that you have more than one man?
My sisters, let's be truthful to ourselves. Sometimes, na we dey cos these things for ourselves... Multiple dating, is it for the money or just fun, time dey go ooo!

Just because a woman follows a man with money, does not automatically means it will fail NOR that she has a lot of men.
Re: My Advice To All Ladies Come 2019 by Eberechi24(f): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
OK,
Re: My Advice To All Ladies Come 2019 by Eberechi24(f): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
MetroBaba1:

A woman should concentrate on herself, build herself while waiting for Mr right.

Ladies, when dating a man, you should know if he's serious, or you're just there for his money. If for money, then there'll be an exchange...Body Money...

This type of relationship will not yield anything especially when he finds out that you have more than one man.

My sisters, let's be truthful to ourselves, sometimes, na una dey cos these things for ourselves... Multiple dating, is it for the money or just fun, and time dey go ooo

It's well.

Oga, stop making excuses for men who have sworn to be reckless. How do ladies cause men's misbehavior? If I meet man whose ideology h doesn align with mine, I should start misbehaving to prove what? Drop the blame game pls

1 Like

Re: My Advice To All Ladies Come 2019 by MetroBaba1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Eberechi24:

Oga, stop making excuses for men who have sworn to be reckless. How do ladies cause men's misbehavior? If I meet man whose ideology doesn align with mine, I should start misbehaving to prove what? Drop the blame game pls

Madam, this is not a blame game. Your Personality maybe unique, likewise mine.

Experience has thought me more than enough in life. Nigerian Girls (not all) doesn't deserve love.

Guys are wicked (vice versa), but a woman with a good heart will finally prevail.

If a guy/girl's ideology doesn't correlate, drop the person like a Bad Habit.
Re: My Advice To All Ladies Come 2019 by Eberechi24(f): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Madam, this is not a blame game. Your Personality maybe unique.

Guys are wicked (vice versa), but a woman with a good heart will finally prevail.

Calm down and observe things for yourself.
Likewise men, they should allow God to lead them and not be deceived by lust. A man with good heart will always prevail.

Whatever you chose to be after negative encounter with one, is what you've always wanted to be.

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To All Ladies Come 2019 by Eberechi24(f): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Madam, this is not a blame game. Your Personality maybe unique, likewise mine.

Experience has thought me more than enough in life. Nigerian Girls (not all) doesn't deserve love.

If a guy/girl's ideology doesn't correlate, drop the person like a Bad Habit.
Experience has thought me more than enough in life, Nigerian men (not all) don't deserve a good woman. This should not stop me from being Good. If you meet someone who doesn't appreciate your love, you leave her/him.

Life is too short abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To All Ladies Come 2019 by MetroBaba1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Eberechi24:

Experience has thought me more than enough in life, Nigerian men (not all) don't deserve a good woman. This should not stop me from being Good. If you meet someone who doesn't appreciate your love, you leave her/him.

Life is too short abeg.

I agree with you
Re: My Advice To All Ladies Come 2019 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
DanDeeBoss:

Truth, they say Hurts grin
DanDeeBoss:

(1) (Reply)

Qualities Of Newly Made Swedish Doll / #10yearschallenge: See Touching Story Of Young Winner (photos) / Don't Let Your Ex Destroy Your Relationship Or Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.